Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to have to unfollow her soon if she doesn’t start putting some better quality pictures on. Never seen anything like it in this day and age. It’s embarrassing Jade sort your tit out.
Think she’s going for the same effect as Blissfully_winging_it (who I think is alright actually, not starting a thread) but she just doesn’t do it well! She probably paid for the filter as wel :rolleyes:

Why keep the “sw” in her insta name. Her page has NOTHING to do with Slimming World anymore.

Reactions: 1
And what is with the captions on her pics? She has noooo content these days.
Yes she always asks weird questions in her captions. Can’t believe she hasn’t put a professional wedding photo on yet. Photographers don’t take this long to edit them all. Maybe she’so busy applying that tit filter over the top of them

Reactions: 3
Remember when she was using step ladders to sit on at her dressing table because she couldn’t afford a chair 🙈 I mean you can pick up a bog standard chair for about £8, probably in Asda! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember when she was using step ladders to sit on at her dressing table because she couldn’t afford a chair 🙈 I mean you can pick up a bog standard chair for about £8, probably in Asda! 😂
😆 yeah and when she moaned about not having a dining table but was able to buy a dressing table and filming light for youtube.

She puts on the sob story for sympathy, but I doubt any of it is true. There is no way my husband would put up with me moaning about money if I only worked a few hours in asda a week.

Reactions: 7
They all do it. To get more followers
It's my pet hate! 🙉

She drives me insane she needs to count her damn blessings once in a while and stop focusing on all the negatives! They are a relatively young couple who own their own home, married, have holidays etc. etc. These are things some people can only dream of! Spoilt indulged cow all of her life by the looks of it.

Reactions: 5
Is she the welsh IG?! If so I’m sorry to say I can’t stand her and I just don’t engage anymore if I thought Becky home sweet home was bad with the endless stories then this girl takes the crown! All she does is million of stories and croons on. If she isn’t crying then she is depressed. I don’t know what she does with her life but maybe IG is her only outlet to vent but I can’t even pity watch anymore it bores me to tears along with her 🙈

Reactions: 2
Didn't rhod live with her family from like 2.3 weeks into the relationship though? He doesn't seem to have any friends because If he did she would of moaned about him being out at some point! He's either bat tit craaaazy like she is, or he's been with the nutcase that long he doesn't know any different, probably feels like he has to stay with her for all her families done for them/him OTHERWISE any sane person with supportive friends and dam would be off like a shot 😏😒

Didn't rhod live with her family from like 2.3 weeks into the relationship though? He doesn't seem to have any friends because If he did she would of moaned about him being out at some point! He's either bat tit craaaazy like she is, or he's been with the nutcase that long he doesn't know any different, probably feels like he has to stay with her for all her families done for them/him OTHERWISE any sane person with supportive friends and dam would be off like a shot 😏😒
Rhod - blink twice if you need help

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😆 yeah and when she moaned about not having a dining table but was able to buy a dressing table and filming light for youtube.

She puts on the sob story for sympathy, but I doubt any of it is true. There is no way my husband would put up with me moaning about money if I only worked a few hours in asda a week.
She whinges about stuff all the time. It’s so obvious she’s being a massive BEG

Reactions: 2
This site has opened my eyes to a lot of things, one of them being Jade. I’ve always viewed her as vulnerable and I think she is in some ways but that’s mostly down to immaturity I think.

She takes absolutely no responsibility for her decisions, actions or lifestyle. There are so many things she could do to better her existence but she sits behind a phone screen whinging about it all instead for this whole ‘woe is me’ act. She is incredibly similar to Emma drew some finance money saving blogger 🙄 if you don’t know check her out!

I think she’s completely spoilt, self indulgent and incredibly lazy.

Reactions: 8
This site has opened my eyes to a lot of things, one of them being Jade. I’ve always viewed her as vulnerable and I think she is in some ways but that’s mostly down to immaturity I think.

She takes absolutely no responsibility for her decisions, actions or lifestyle. There are so many things she could do to better her existence but she sits behind a phone screen whinging about it all instead for this whole ‘woe is me’ act. She is incredibly similar to Emma drew some finance money saving blogger 🙄 if you don’t know check her out!

She knows exactly what she's doing. People like her are dangerous and manipulative. Rhod has probably got Stockholm syndrome by now. She does need help it's not normal behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve been together 10 years now, he’s clearly accepted his Life as it is.

She is incredibly similar to Emma drew some finance money saving blogger 🙄 if you don’t know check her out!

🙌🏻 She does my nut in. So lazy!

She knows exactly what she's doing. People like her are dangerous and manipulative. Rhod has probably got Stockholm syndrome by now. She does need help it's not normal behaviour.
Stockholm syndrome has killed me off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.