Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to wrap this pish with her nan. Wedding Wednesday and it’s a picture of her and her nan yet again about their grief. How long has it been since he’s died and Jade doesn’t seem to be any further forward in dealing with the loss.

I loved my grandpa so much and was devastated when he died as was my nana obviously. I was/am very close to them. They had been together for 60+ years. My nana got on with things though because dying is a part of life and she wants to enjoy the time she has left. I couldn’t be there for her every waking minute because I have a family of my own but she wouldn’t have wanted me there 24-7 either. I miss him every day HOWEVER life goes on and at some point you need to get on with things for your own mental health.

Jade doesn’t seem to be able to do that like a normal person. She needs psychiatric help, fast.

Reactions: 14
Sometimes I think, does she really need help? Is she really spending every waking moment with her nan or is it all just for sympathy on insta? I have never come across anyone in real life who dwells so much on grandparents dying, a natural part of life that everyone goes through.

Reactions: 12
Sometimes I think, does she really need help? Is she really spending every waking moment with her nan or is it all just for sympathy on insta? I have never come across anyone in real life who dwells so much on grandparents dying, a natural part of life that everyone goes through.
I have considered this but Jade seems unwell in more ways than just the grief over her grandpa. I 100% believe she’s there as much as she portrays.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know, is it her mum or dads mother? Never seem to see any of the other family with them?

Reactions: 2
Nothing more infuriating than a working mum of 2 under 2 than listening to her moan about not having any time to herself. Manage your bleeping time better, get off Instagram, stop spending 12 hours a day with your nan and stand on your own two feet as a independent WOMAN. You ain’t a kid jade so stop acting like one. 😤

• Haha
Jesus Jade, I feel like I need to go back to my therapist just after reading that post. ‘A beautiful photo with my world’ you’d think that would be a pic of her and Rhod but no. I’d love to know where her mum, dad and sister stand in all of this. This isn’t me being heartless, I was so close to my grandparents as a lot of people are and it took me a while to come to terms with my grief but it was something for me to deal with along with my family, not with thousands of strangers on insta

Reactions: 8
Is she the only one who takes an interest in her nan? I cant believe that's the case. Surely shes not the only one looking after her?? Its sad. Really sad, for both of them.

Reactions: 2
Is she the only one who takes an interest in her nan? I cant believe that's the case. Surely shes not the only one looking after her?? Its sad. Really sad, for both of them.
I don’t think her nan needs looking after, I think Jade has taken it upon herself to take over her nans life instead of dealing with the issues on her own!

I don’t think her nan needs looking after, I think Jade has taken it upon herself to take over her nans life instead of dealing with the issues on her own!
Yeah I agree tbh. I think she’s doing it to make herself feel better

Reactions: 3
Absolutely this! You’ve hit the nail on the head. Because for as long as she focuses on someone else it detracts from her own issues, taking responsibility for her career/ future prospects and tit little life! I used to feel sorry for Rhod but he’s just as much of a mug as her.

When her nan dies, and she will because that’s a fact of life, she will move the goal post again. It will be a parent needing ‘looked after’ and so on. Very sad.

Reactions: 11
I honestly believe she’s putting herself into “looking after” her Nan (unsure why cos she doesn’t seem to be physically disabled) to distract everyone from her own OBVIOUS issues. Like doing this means she won’t possibly be able to work more 🙄, or look after her home, or be with her husband (aka have sex cos she doesn’t want to). She’s getting all this engagement and validation from internet pals and whatever meaning she’s getting ads (that she OBVIOUSLY wants and begs for) Ohhhh Jade bebs you’re the best, how sweet, love your bond with ya nan blah blahhhhh fucken blah! She’s DRAINING.

Reactions: 7
Ahh god the Nans cake cut up into little bits like she was a toddler was so weird 😳

Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed the car crash but just had a nose - so on wedding Wednesday she posted a picture of her and her Nan and not her husband? 😂😂😂😂😂 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is getting ridiculous now. She’s Kathy Bates from Misery and her poor nans the author.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She got him a deflated balloon 😂😂😂 probably a sign of how he will feel for the rest of his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.