Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at other photos of the sister her hair does look quite thin on top- maybe she’s having hair loss

Reactions: 2
Has she said before that lots of women in her family have alopecia or have I made that up?
I always thought her sisters hair looked thin but never said anything, maybe she is losing it completely now

1) Is she even a Hamer anymore? “The Hamer Sisters”

2) Why is she having Galentines? She’s married 😳

3) Poor Rhod.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is no way on Gods Green Earth that I would manage to persuade one of my sisters to pose for a staged photo like that !! Cringe !!
Also, not sure if it’s on her grid or was an IG story - There was a pic where Jodi’s hair looked a bit “tufty” (not taking the piss) so possibly she has suffered some form of hair loss which must be awful for her.

Reactions: 5
Shall we lay off the sister. She’s probably wearing a wig for reasons she’s not sharing on social media. She’s not an “influencer.”

Reactions: 11
Shall we lay off the sister. She’s probably wearing a wig for reasons she’s not sharing on social media. She’s not an “influencer.”
yeah I don’t think anyone is saying anything here, I also thought the comment left on her picture was rude and if I was jade I would of deleted too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.