Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo look it's Rodney the bloody plonkers birthday today. Wonder what her and her nanny are up to today and where they are going on hols to πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If rhod had left that on the sofa for her birthday we’d have 397 depressing stories about how bad her life is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did I dream it - or did she once do 83847 stories moaning that Rhod / Her sister / Family didn’t make enough fuss about her birthday. She was expecting / hoping for an Instagram worthy balloon wall but was underwhelmed with what Rhod had done. And she has the cheek to post a deflated tit balloon & a crappy ASDA cake. Says a lot about her when any & every event is turned into an Instagram opportunity! I can literally see her now - Rhods Birthday must post a flat lay !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had to look twice maybe thrice checking my eyes weren't deceiving me that the balloon was flaccid! It is indeed flaccid. Like rhoddy on his birthday. Poor soul.

You just wouldn't bother would you instead of putting that shameful set up out, especially filtering it for the gram πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did I dream it - or did she once do 83847 stories moaning that Rhod / Her sister / Family didn’t make enough fuss about her birthday. She was expecting / hoping for an Instagram worthy balloon wall but was underwhelmed with what Rhod had done. And she has the cheek to post a deflated tit balloon & a crappy ASDA cake. Says a lot about her when any & every event is turned into an Instagram opportunity! I can literally see her now - Rhods Birthday must post a flat lay !!
She did exactly this! And then made her own balloon wall and said Rhod did it. I mean, my boyfriend does a lot for me but if he filled my living room up with balloons and confetti I’d be fuming coz I’d have to clean it up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep. How ungrateful can you get lol. She’s in cloud cuckoo land.
Also not sure if I’m alone in this haha, but we’ve never made massive fusses over birthdays unless I was little (had a party) or important ones like 16th, 18th, 21st etc etc. We used to just have a nice meal together, cake and presents and that be that. Fancy spending all that time and effort on a bloody balloon wall... for a picture on Instagram...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Was his birthday post just as a story? Cus I can’t see it on her actual grid unless she’s deleted it now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.