Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s got like nearly 60,000 followers, but how and why does she keep getting picked for all these ads?!?!
If you click on some of the hashtags she uses on her ads you will see hundreds of posts from similar looking influencer wannabes all reeling of the same sort of script... its just so cringe

Reactions: 2
The celebrations ad... wtf? Her nose looks a totally different shape to what it normally does? Also, trimmings? They’re called decorations jade.
I feel sorry for her poor Gran, being used in all these ads like some pity party!

Reactions: 3
I can’t bare it!! So so fake and so unnecessary - why on earth would ANYONE pick her to advertise - makes me wonder if that’s why she spends so much time with her gran

What’s that last post about? 😭😂😂😂 It makes NO sense.

What kind of sock are you? I’m an ankle sock because bees, corned beef, 100 watt bulb in cheese. My gran is pop sock because candles wear hats.

I mean WTF?

I wish she would stop trying to curate her feed and just enjoy it for what it is or duck off. I only tend to rant about those who do hashtag ads when they have no other content or they’re disingenuous. She’s both. And so she can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck is that celebrations ad about? I’m embarrassed even looking at it. The caption makes absolutely zero sense. bleeping hell. The Jade and her nan double act needs to go away and never be mentioned ever again.

Reactions: 8
The cringey ads with her gran make my teeth itch. How she can have the brass neck to do this and think it reflects well on her is beyond me. Cringe!

Reactions: 8
Her ads are so cringe! So bad how she’s using her Nan, just as bad as all the influencers who pimp out their kids all the time for ads.
Her insta is just tit ads with her Nan & her selling all her clothes but at least she’s stopped with the millions of depressing poor me stories!

Reactions: 4
Curiosity got the better of me and I had to look. Christ almighty. Just when you think it can't get any worse 😂😩 can you die of cringe attack

The matching PJs pic, I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂! Rhod looks like he’s nicked the sisters extensions- she looks bald at the front and he’s got some mop sat on top of that big ole swede 😬!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not had a look on her insta for a few weeks... HAHAHAHAHA! Everything is SO cringe, I can’t believe she was flogging a weetabix drink with her Nan a few weeks ago, she will literally flog anything!

Reactions: 6
The matching PJs pic, I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂! Rhod looks like he’s nicked the sisters extensions- she looks bald at the front and he’s got some mop sat on top of that big ole swede 😬!
She’s 100000% only posted that picture because she looks the best compared to everyone else.

Reactions: 4
She always used to post that she feels inferior & second best to her sister (Jodie is it?) from face value on her pictures, I’m not sure why she feels like that ?!!?

Reactions: 1
Probably because her sister seems happy and just gets on with enjoying life. While jade struggles with her 2 hours a week at Asda and caring full time for the whole family??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.