Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has mentioned things in her many ramblings about her sister and her mam being really slim and her not being able to fit into the same size clothes or something like that. So she felt left out blah blah.

Reactions: 3
I hope she meant ‘none the less’ and not none the wiser cos that makes absolutely no sense 😂

Reactions: 1
Not to sound mean but loosing your Grandad as an adult is sad but I wouldn’t say it constitutes at really hard year! Its unfortunately and expected part of your life

Reactions: 7
Not to sound mean but loosing your Grandad as an adult is sad but I wouldn’t say it constitutes at really hard year! Its unfortunately and expected part of your life
And also she got married in 2019 that should be the best thing ever for her.
Also shes put merry Christmas from the hamers she isn't a hamer any more and neither is her husband.
All the matching pjs is really cringe

Reactions: 5
I was very close with my late grandad who passed in March. I’ve not been the same person since. It hits people differently.

And also she got married in 2019 that should be the best thing ever for her.
Also shes put merry Christmas from the hamers she isn't a hamer any more and neither is her husband.
All the matching pjs is really cringe
I was thinking I’m sure she’s married and they have completely different names.. I get the feeling that everything is about her and her family and nothing else

@Wowwwwwwwww it does hit people differently, but the way she gets on about it on social media should at least be worrying/embarrassing for her family. It really isn’t normal behaviour for a grown woman to wail and sob to strangers.

@Seththebunny she doesn’t have to take her husband’s name but I do agree it’s not his surname so don’t give it to him. She could have said “Hamers/Edwards”

Reactions: 2
I was very close with my late grandad who passed in March. I’ve not been the same person since. It hits people differently.
I’m extremely lucky that at 27, I’ve never lost a single immediate family member and still have 4 grandparents. Obviously & naturally there will come a time that I won’t, and I know I won’t be the same person again. But I wouldn’t be posting about it every single day on social media and then taking up prime carer for my Nan and dog and whoring them out on insta for #ads. We all grieve very differently but she is borderline obsessive and manic depressive over the slightest of things. Remember this is the girl who can’t change her earrings incase someone dies? She is not right at all.

Reactions: 9
@Wowwwwwwwww it does hit people differently, but the way she gets on about it on social media should at least be worrying/embarrassing for her family. It really isn’t normal behaviour for a grown woman to wail and sob to strangers.

@Seththebunny she doesn’t have to take her husband’s name but I do agree it’s not his surname so don’t give it to him. She could have said “Hamers/Edwards”
I appreciate what you’re saying, and I wouldn’t question it.. however her Instagram name is lifewithjadeedwards so she’s took his name

I’m extremely lucky that at 27, I’ve never lost a single immediate family member and still have 4 grandparents. Obviously & naturally there will come a time that I won’t, and I know I won’t be the same person again. But I wouldn’t be posting about it every single day on social media and then taking up prime carer for my Nan and dog and whoring them out on insta for #ads. We all grieve very differently but she is borderline obsessive and manic depressive over the slightest of things. Remember this is the girl who can’t change her earrings incase someone dies? She is not right at all.
Omg, I completely agree it’s over share 100%

Reactions: 2
I appreciate what you’re saying, and I wouldn’t question it.. however her Instagram name is lifewithjadeedwards so she’s took his name
I know she has but could still refer to herself as Hamer. My point is he has never been Hamier

• Haha
At 28/29 I lost all four of my grandparents in a year, it was upsetting and even though I knew it was coming it didn’t mean I wasn’t affected.

However, I never posted on social media, never cried into my phone about it all. I appreciate she’s upset but the way Jade acts is extreme. Her whole focus is on her dead grandparents and taking over the grans life as she assumes she can’t look after herself when she seems perfectly capable.

Jade clearly struggles to see herself as a married woman and hard part from her family. I’m not saying she needs to part from them but it’s clearly her focus isn’t on Rod. She has been talking of trying for a baby for a year or so, but if she doesn’t focus on her marriage they have no hope!

Reactions: 8
Her gran is literally her life. I love my gran with all my heart but Jesus I’m not obsessed with her, Jade’s Instagram is becoming a tribute to the woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.