Jade Billington #9 is Jade gone for good? We’re only here cos Matt ordered some food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so not realllllyyy news, but the girl Matt works with (Vicky) that had been rumoured on here to possibly be with him after the whole food order bizz turned her Instagram to private not too long ago but I’m still in under my second account 😎 no activity on there, her most recent posts haven’t even been liked by Matt so not sure how true those rumours are 🤷🏻‍♀️
7A495C44-E884-46D2-918E-2320A35EFA3F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Year ago today since her first statement was posted
So a year ago today her first post. Did she say what had happened in her first post (as in the one where she said he left suddenly) or was that in a 2nd post?

I still can't believe Ot55 has left us :(

Reactions: 4
That was a 1st post. A year since she posted it. She posted 11 times since the last one being April 2021. I hope she returns. I wanted her to return today like IM OVER IT.

Reactions: 6
Not sure what’s classed as today considering it’s 3am but she’s been active ‘today’ on Depop like can she be any more ignorant knowing full well she’s advertised her Depop before on her YouTube for people to buy her stuff, her going awol for a year but can still show that’s she’s lurking on other sites like ignorance is bliss huh😴

I'm sure she said in one vlog that she wants to document the whole process of getting over a breakup so that she can help other people one day? (Or was that Niomi Smart...) Maybe she's filming a year long vlog 😂

• Haha
I'm sure she said in one vlog that she wants to document the whole process of getting over a breakup so that she can help other people one day? (Or was that Niomi Smart...) Maybe she's filming a year long vlog 😂
She said something along those lines when she posted those pics of her crying last year. Maybe we will see something, but at this stage I doubt it. The whole management thing is the only weird element left that makes me think she may return or else she is using it to try to get some other type of work.

I know people will disagree but I genuinely miss them. Their vlogs got me through lockdown, it was such a hard time for me and it got through it. I am sad they are no longer together and think the whole situation is very odd since I have always thought he seemed smitten with her. We never know what is going on off social media but they really did help me through a lot even though I do not know them. I hope jade comes back even if it isnt to post vlogs and just wants to have a personal public account.

Reactions: 26
Matts followed even more tattoo related Instagram pages. I reckon he’s planning on getting more of a cover up. Maybe he always wanted lots of tattoos but jade wouldn’t let him 🧐 either way I hope we get to see them!

Reactions: 7
I know people will disagree but I genuinely miss them. Their vlogs got me through lockdown, it was such a hard time for me and it got through it. I am sad they are no longer together and think the whole situation is very odd since I have always thought he seemed smitten with her. We never know what is going on off social media but they really did help me through a lot even though I do not know them. I hope jade comes back even if it isnt to post vlogs and just wants to have a personal public account.
I completely agree with you 💖

Ok just a silly theory, with jade and Matt having a relationship that was in the public eye, it must have added a lot of strain on their relationship to look perfect on camera. I wonder if because that may have caused a lot of strain and stress, it is why jade has not come back because she has realised that social media may have ruined or led to the end of their relationship.

Ok just a silly theory, with jade and Matt having a relationship that was in the public eye, it must have added a lot of strain on their relationship to look perfect on camera. I wonder if because that may have caused a lot of strain and stress, it is why jade has not come back because she has realised that social media may have ruined or led to the end of their relationship.
I would hope she has learned something about putting your life and relationship on camera for all to see. So many youtube couples that seemed genuinely in love, just like Jade and Matt, break up over the continual filming and trying to keep up appearances all the time. I still think it's crappy of her to ghost her followers like she has, especially under the circumstances of it happening after we pointed out her offensive tweets and not so much that she "just wasn't ready" to return to SM due to the break up.

Of all the Disney vlogs I watch, I still think the ones Jade put out were very good, and I also appreciated that she showed a normal life, with a normal house and spending habits, not all the over-the-top crap other influencers do, although she did fall into the white/beige house crap.

I personally really miss her vlogs, they had a sense of ‘the girl next door’ which made her relatable. Just a bubbly girl, a cat, a dog, (a guy..), shopping, hauls, trying to be your healthier self, visiting her mum, doing for a walk. Her vlogs were almost like romanticising your own life, and pointing out that you should be grateful for what you have, because her life was/is much like ours but hers seems greater because of the editing and nice music put over it. I really hope she returns in April

Reactions: 20
He’s active (ish) on Twitter too. Or at least he liked something a few days ago.
I find it interesting he liked that Tweet. If you click on that Tweet it's actually a "thread" & it says

"Wait to get married. Get married in your 20s? Nothing changes. Get divorced in your 20s? Lose half your assets. You and any woman you meet will completely change in your 20s. Save that for when you know who you are. There's no rush."

Then another one talks about pro dating around before you settle down.... I personally agree with that thread. And clearly Matt does now too!

Interesting though

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Inclined to agree, although I do think she has a lot to answer for, her vlogs were always relaxing to watch. I have yet to find anyone similar to her videos so I hardly watch any YouTube anymore 😄 all the people I used to follow have gotten very loud and in your face with designer purchases etc.

Reactions: 12
I find it interesting he liked that Tweet. If you click on that Tweet it's actually a "thread" & it says

"Wait to get married. Get married in your 20s? Nothing changes. Get divorced in your 20s? Lose half your assets. You and any woman you meet will completely change in your 20s. Save that for when you know who you are. There's no rush."

Then another one talks about pro dating around before you settle down.... I personally agree with that thread. And clearly Matt does now too!

Interesting though
It's telling. I am definitely glad I didn't marry in my early 20's as I'm a completely different person now. I actually only know of 2 couples still together who settled down in their early 20's. It's honestly mad to think I used to want to be married with a child at 25! Each to their own of course.

I got married at 25 and had my first baby at 26 …. Still married now with 2 teenagers .. 19 years on

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just read that thread Matt liked.. it’s very ehhh. Telling people going to uni is pointless, to not settle down too early, etc. My generation (gen-z) and even Millennials seem to have this idea that the grass is always greener on the other side, which it rarely is. Everyone lives their life differently and social media has got us all thinking our lives would be better somewhere else with someone else, instead of appreciating what we have. It’s wrong to put individuals and couples in the same box, must be some quarter life crisis from Matt 😂

Reactions: 16
I got married at 25 and had my first baby at 26 …. Still married now with 2 teenagers .. 19 years on
I got married when I was 30 but to a man I’d been with since I was 20 , we’d have been married earlier if it weren’t for Covid and a surprise pregnancy a few years earlier .. definitely don’t agree with Matt’s Twitter likes but different strokes for different folks I guess :)

Definitely not disagreeing with you all that got married young. My parents did, thank God. But I do think this generation is different. People don't value love anymore, it's so so hard to find someone wanting to settle down 😔 but the main thing I agree on is finding yourself first before giving yourself to somebody. I have been single since becoming a Mum. And it's taught me so many new things about myself I never knew before! It's something I'll never regret spending all these years alone. Ever. I'm now the woman I love for entering a relationship now. And I know I am fully ready & can give him the best version of myself. Everyone's different. But I do think this generation has messed up a lot of people & people focus on healing a lot more these days. If ANY OF THAT MAKES SENSE 🤣 sorry went on a bit of a tangent there haha

I think everyone and every relationship is different. My sister married her high school boyfriend in 1985, had 2 kids and are still married and doing great. I got married at 20, had two kids, and it didn't work out as he was abusive so I eventually left. I felt that the marriage and raising kids responsibility I was perfectly fine and ready for, but HE wasn't in the same mind frame. Even when the marriage went bad, I still liked "being married" just NOT TO HIM lol.

You either grow with your partner or you don't. Life is a constant change, and either you can adapt and move forward with someone or you can't. I think Matt has some ideal in his head about the right way to approach life or a relationship when there really isn't one, and there certainly isn't a set time or age that is good for this to happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.