Jade Billington #9 is Jade gone for good? We’re only here cos Matt ordered some food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Jade thread ! The title was mine and I think it had the most likes , sorry if I overlooked anyone’s but I don’t think I did !

Recap

- She still hasn’t posted! It has been over a year since Matt left her and apart from her sad vlogs of spring last year we still haven’t heard from her !
- She’s unfollowing and following people still so we think she’s still active in some respect but obviously not posting
- A user’s friend who works at Chichester Nando’s saw Matt coming into to collect an order under the name Victoria .. a new woman?! he worked with a Victoria so we wonder if perhaps it’s her … 👀
- Nothing else has really happened ! We are still missing ot55 ! ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks @disneys for probably the easiest and shortest recap you've done in a while!

As for Matt, I agree if Vicky was sending pics to Matt or coming on to him knowing he was married, it's crappy, but it's up to Matt to shut her down or not. WHOEVER he left Jade for (as I am convinced there was someone else) didn't necessarily come on to him first, we just will never know. I was just remember the discussion of some girl from his work sending him sexy pics that Jade saw on his phone, and I think that before lockdowns so a couple of years ago, and wondering if Jade ever said a name or a description of the girl.

Jade may never return and this will just warp into a Matt thread, since he is has been more visible lately :LOL:

Reactions: 8
From the end of last thread but "serious downgrade"? I like Jade but really don't get the excitement over her looks. She was nice looking but nothing particularly special.

Reactions: 14
Thanks @disneys for probably the easiest and shortest recap you've done in a while!

As for Matt, I agree if Vicky was sending pics to Matt or coming on to him knowing he was married, it's crappy, but it's up to Matt to shut her down or not. WHOEVER he left Jade for (as I am convinced there was someone else) didn't necessarily come on to him first, we just will never know. I was just remember the discussion of some girl from his work sending him sexy pics that Jade saw on his phone, and I think that before lockdowns so a couple of years ago, and wondering if Jade ever said a name or a description of the girl.

Jade may never return and this will just warp into a Matt thread, since he is has been more visible lately :LOL:
I’ve only become a frequent reader more recently, so I’m so sorry but what were the sexy pics?! Where did we find this out? 😮

Meanwhile, we're all just waiting for Matt to pick up another take out order.....because Jade must never leave the house anymore as she is never spotted out and about

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had the weirdest dream last night!! I woke up genuinely thinking it was true.

I dreamt Jade uploaded a video in a new house saying she had bought somewhere else and she was saying how happy she was, showing the decor etc. got to the bedroom and said okay I need to show you my boyfriend, I’m so happy and I hope you love him… and it was matt 😳🤣 omg how freaking weird why am I dreaming about her!! My husband witnessed me scrambling for my phone as soon as I woke up to see what was going on on insta and… nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not posted in a while ✋🏻 Probably never on this thread but I don’t know if I’ve just missed it and it’s already been spoken about but whilst catching up I’ve noticed Vick’s account is now private again? Or maybe it was never public to begin with and I’m being an idiot 😂

Reactions: 3
Not posted in a while ✋🏻 Probably never on this thread but I don’t know if I’ve just missed it and it’s already been spoken about but whilst catching up I’ve noticed Vick’s account is now private again? Or maybe it was never public to begin with and I’m being an idiot 😂
It was private, then coincidentally went public after she was mentioned on this thread. Guess she's now gone private again as the hype has died off a bit!

Reactions: 8
Didnt Tati Westbrook do the same thing when life went difficult on her? She came back after a year. Don’t know the full story though. I’m really exited to see what Jade will do after its been a year since her last update, and even more exited to hear what she’ll have to say. Only two months to go.

Reactions: 3
It was private, then coincidentally went public after she was mentioned on this thread. Guess she's now gone private again as the hype has died off a bit!
I did notice yesterday or Sunday (can’t remember which) on her stories that she had a bunch of roses given to her. Really am wondering if it is Matt now!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie - I really do miss their Florida vlogs - they were so good - it makes me sad that we will never have jade and matts florida vlogs anymore

Reactions: 21
They were good / jolly back ground sound. We are off to the carribean beach in the summer and her blog makes me super happy to be going there.

Reactions: 4
They were good / jolly back ground sound. We are off to the carribean beach in the summer and her blog makes me super happy to be going there.
(OT - Have the best time! I'm organising a trip for next year and torn between CBR or Port Orleans)

Pretty sure it’s all on the wiki
I don't think it's on the wiki (or else i'm just missing it) but this is scary if he ended up leaving her for a girl he works with :eek: I'm new to this thread and have only recently found Jade and Matt's florida vlogs as i'm going there, got really into watching them and was shook to find out they broke up. He's constantly complimenting her and acting very in love in them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.