Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinythings

VIP Member
I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Men do not leave long term relationships unless they have someone else lined up.

Reactions: 38

ot55

VIP Member
Me when jade announced the split: poor jade, matt’s a dick

Me after some reevaluation: Nah Matt’s gotta do what’s right for him

Me after seeing he’s likely cheated on her with his coworker: Poor Jade, Matt’s a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ot55

VIP Member
Think I have spotted a jade sighting. Lady in the blue dress and scarf. Company FB post from April 2022
30D5A892-CA03-493C-AC7D-234A3DAA9761.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 36

ot55

VIP Member
Omg did not expect to see that whilst checking Insta on my lunch break!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ot55

VIP Member
Came across a rare Jade sighting! Was nosing at Matt’s following and saw he still follows their old vicar friend. This was under her tagged photos from April
37685A12-F5B4-4ECA-BA25-75B63DD355DC.jpeg
0583A5A8-DD44-45C8-975F-EC3AFF5C4AD3.jpeg
DDFA5D0B-74B1-4BFE-85D6-ADFC14CD69A3.jpeg
AF21848B-A6DE-4161-B3E5-574EEDA5AA78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

summer099

Chatty Member
I’m not mad that’s he’s come back, I’m mad HOW he’s come back. Like a simple ‘hey guys I’m back, hope you’re all well’ would have been great. But he’ll have known full well that this Vicky has put the same photo up. I just find it incredibly disrespectful to Jade.
of course I still find it rude that Jade has left her followers without so much as a goodbye, but you or I wouldn’t be following Matt if it wasn’t for Jade. I would also think the majority of people are nosey and don’t want to see him ‘blossom’
There's no need to get this amped up putting quotation marks over my blossom comment. I personally DO want to see him blossom. And I surely out of the 14k can't be the only one. Listen, a divorce isn't ever going to be pretty!! But it has been EIGHTEEN MONTHS. Everyone is going to feel so differently but Jesus Christ if his girlfriend wants to post a photo of her Holiday she should be able to do that! How long would you like him to protect his EX wife? another 2 more years before his girlfriend is allowed to post a simple holiday photo? 3? He is letting his CURRENT relationship partner do as she damn well wishes. None of them are shoving it in Jades face. They are simply just living their life. It really shouldn't be this deep to people. Granted, I for one wouldn't have found Matt without Jades channel. But I'm sorry, he put his life out there bare all these years too. HE'S DONE HIS PART AS MUCH AS JADE HAS. Some people actually became fond of him. So if they want to continue seeing him blossom, they damn well can. If people don't like it. Unfollow and carry on supporting the woman who can't even say a final goodbye to the fans who quite literally financially supported her allllll these years. It's really that simple. Divorces are NEVER pretty. Pick a side and let people pick there's. But we have absolutely 0 right to tell Matthew he needs to F*ck off and create a new account elsewhere, lol. Imagine you having to live your life following instructions from your ex wife's fans. Bizarre, and shouldn't have to happen. Come on now

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ellie666

I'd be more worried about certain Tattlers on this thread than by Jade.
She is/was just a You Tuber yet there are a few people on here who strongly, to a disturbing level believe that she owes them a personal explanation as to why she has disappeared.
She is not and was never not your friend, family or personal responsibility and owes you nothing.
Tough I know, but you really need to get over it and maybe get some help or atleast find what is missing from your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Can't Believe I Fell For

Guys... I've been on this thread since the beginning (under a previous account that I got locked out of) so I am not here to defend anyone and I am not related to anyone involved etc etc but... we don't know that he cheated. Yes there are a few questionable things but him and Jade split up 18 months ago. How do we know this was the reason??? 18 months is a long time for a relationship to develop. I'm not saying he DIDNT cheat but there's no guarantee that he DID either

Yes it's strange that he was gushy about Jade right up until he left but who knows what goes on behind closed doors? Maybe he just genuinely fell out of love/she was horrible to him and that's what made him leave and then over time (within the last 18 months) him and Vicky started up something

Let's not forget that Jade has been absolutely (a lot of the time justifiably so) slated/criticised. I think people are jumping to conclusions and until someone posts here with the real story it's purely speculation

• Heart
Reactions: 30

andiooop

VIP Member
Hello all, I have been lurking here since the breakup to try and find out why.

With all the recent developments with the holiday and now the tattoo cover up I don't think we will see Jade again.

Regarding the breakup I'm gonna share my theory. Before lockdown Matt and Jade were kind of on autopilot. They had their Disney trips and jades blogs and not much else, and Matt probably didn't realise how empty their relationship was until lockdown.

I suspect he maybe began to miss his favourite colleague and realised he'd rather be spending time with her than Jade. As has been discussed on here, men don't leave a stable thing until they have something else lined up. So it's very likely Matt at least started flirting and feeling her out before cutting Jade off.

I am not a huge Jade fan but I did enjoy the holiday blogs. Since Jade said it came out of nowhere, I do believe that. I do think he just said to her one day after planning things behind the scenes. I was rooting for her when she started posting again and like lots of people on this thread could relate to going through a bad break up and I hoped she would share her journey, good and bad. Truthfully, I think in the end she was so devestated she just couldn't do anything. If my husband of 10 years did that and I suspected It was for a colleague (if the finding photos on the phone is true) I would probabaly not get out of bed for days. I think everything reminded her of him too much, and she was planning a break.

then I think the 'faggot' gate happened and I think she felt her fans turned on her and I think that was probably when she decided to just have a fresh start. Also, I think that was in extremely poor taste and not okay, but it wasn't homophobic abuse and I don't think she deserved the level of grief she got for it.

I think now she has probably moved out of that house and is in a rebound relationship, and trying for a normal life especially after being removed from her agencys website. I'm sure she will still be grieving and if she reads here I bet that tattoo cover up will kill her.

I personally would love to see her come back and start by doing a big fuck off video explaining the break up, especially if Matt did cheat because if that's the case she has thrown an income stream away for a rat, and where she's been but I doubt that.

Reactions: 29

flatcapandmousetrap

Personally, I don’t think Matt cheated. I think he has more respect for Jade than that - he always seemed so caring and loving towards her.

People drift apart and he is entitled to put his happiness before hers - you have to make sure you’re happy as life’s too short.

I think he left her to pursue his own happiness which IS okay. And then I think once he was single, he realised him and Vick had something.

Yes, that must hurt Jade. But, he is allowed to be happy and move on. Yes Jade must have questioned infidelity, as we all would, but why should he live an unhappy life?

I for one am glad to see he is happy and loving his life. And as for Jade, she might be too, we just don’t know because she’s chosen not to come back online. She’s posting photos onto her private Instagram regularly - how do we know that’s not photos of a new partner? We can’t speculate cheating and hurl abuse at Matt when we just simply do not know. He doesn’t have to tell us anything just because he has followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

disneys

VIP Member
I’d just like to point out that Tattle predicted thjs , as usual , before anyone else . Remember that Tattler who saw Matt picking up a Nando’s order for a Victoria …. ?

We are detectives , just sayin !

andiooop

VIP Member
I find it so weird that people who love Jade are on this thread? Is it just me? Lol... This is clearly a thread not showing Jade in the best light, lol. So why are her supporters here?

Btw that isn't meant to come across rude, just genuinely curious?
Persoanally, I think you can still like someone and enjoy their content while deeming some of their behaviours or actions worthy of critique and commentary lol.