Jade Billington #9 is Jade gone for good? We’re only here cos Matt ordered some food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still nothing, I’m starting to think she’s gone for good now
Yeah I don't think she'll be back either, does anyone know how when the year's up since her last post? I think if she doesn't post after that she's completely done

Reactions: 2
I agree, she seems to be gone for good. The last time she came back it was because she was obligated to. She had to post some more ads. Now that she fulfilled all her contractual obligations, there is no reason for her to come back.

Reactions: 3
(OT - Have the best time! I'm organising a trip for next year and torn between CBR or Port Orleans)
Port Orleans looks amazing! It wasn’t open to bookings when we booked ours and then when it did open we would have lost our 50th package to move there and that didn’t make monetary sense. CBR has the sky liner too - although I appreciate that gets rammed.

Booking is so exciting, have fun!

Her last YouTube post was 20th April. Her wedding anniversary is the 24th so I see why that would have been too much.

Reactions: 1
(OT - Have the best time! I'm organising a trip for next year and torn between CBR or Port Orleans)
heard a lot of people say the CBR is too spread out and unless you’re near the main transport / food places, it’s a lot of walking

Reactions: 1
I miss Jade’s vlogs. Her Florida vlogs were particularly comforting to me. I still watch them sometimes. I do also think she’s gone for good which is upsetting as she was someone I thought made genuinely fun and exciting videos. I understand she’s gone through a very rough patch but I also feel a bit let down she’s left everyone in the lurch for so long. Her fans/followers gave her everything she has and we’ve been disregarded without thought. She’s still on management website though so is she available to book for events etc? Surely if she was done for good she wouldn’t be represented by management? I do hope she returns with some amazing content - day in the life vlogs, life newly single, self care videos, what I’ve done in the last year, how to get through heartbreak etc etc etc. She deserves to live her life too and she’s worked hard for what she’s got. I remain slightly hopeful…

Reactions: 18
I miss Jade’s vlogs. Her Florida vlogs were particularly comforting to me. I still watch them sometimes. I do also think she’s gone for good which is upsetting as she was someone I thought made genuinely fun and exciting videos. I understand she’s gone through a very rough patch but I also feel a bit let down she’s left everyone in the lurch for so long. Her fans/followers gave her everything she has and we’ve been disregarded without thought. She’s still on management website though so is she available to book for events etc? Surely if she was done for good she wouldn’t be represented by management? I do hope she returns with some amazing content - day in the life vlogs, life newly single, self care videos, what I’ve done in the last year, how to get through heartbreak etc etc etc. She deserves to live her life too and she’s worked hard for what she’s got. I remain slightly hopeful…
I agree with everything you’ve said! I genuinely hope she’s doing well.

Reactions: 5
Has jade been seen out in public anywhere? Tesco, McDonald’s, the infamous hollister or Victoria’s Secret she loves? I find it bizarre, she must’ve been seen somewhere.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she has been seen but no one is saying anything - or at least haven’t posted on here

• Sad
Maybe she’s moved? Chopped her hair short or changed her job? She might be unrecognisable now 😂

Keep an eye on that tattooist, he might share a cover up photo or something

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.