Jade Billington #7 Your house may be all perfect and white, but your past isn’t so neat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry you felt a bit pressured into deleting the TikTok hun. It really wasn't that deep, & it wasn't needed to do.
Agreed, no one suggested it should be taken down. @rjf123 was just giving their own opinion and I just agreed with them- that is the point of these threads 🤣☺ I think this is being blown out of proportion a little bit ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agreed, no one suggested it should be taken down. @rjf123 was just giving their own opinion and I just agreed with them- that is the point of these threads 🤣☺ I think this is being blown out of proportion a little bit ❤
No no, no hate at all 😋 just didn't want her feeling guilty or bad etc, wanted to reassure her a little. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree! I didn’t want/expect anything like this to happen 😂 I just had to defend myself lol!

I want to post one final thing about the ongoing discussion.

nobody made me take down the videos and I made this decision myself as I didn’t want people to feel uncomfortable about them.

I appreciate people who have reached out and reassured me too 😘 thank you!

there is no hate from me towards anyone who has/had a different opinion to mine because we are all here to have their own ☺ That’s what makes us all so interesting at humans!

sorry if I upset anyone that was not the intention, I am active on TikTok and thought it would be a good trend to jump on but can see how people might think differently in light on my post on here also.

again, no hate! I’m here to chat and interact like everyone and want to continue to do so ☺

Anyway!!

Please someone post something new lol to change the subject 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@peachyqueen Ok first off would really love to see the TikTok if u could post here for all us that would be great 😊. Second can we just remember how rude jade is remember she kept calling Matt stinky Pete and u could see he was uncomfortable with this and she would not let it go and he ask her not to tell the viewers and what did she down...... kept going on and on till he said yes fine tell them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well in other news, poor Matt has dropped under 16k followers and he’s still losing every day 😬 Somehow Jade is gaining despite not posting. Although she did lose 19 followers when she posted her statement
C8CB805B-A6A1-43E3-B087-8B031B0D6E42.png
0522D78B-583C-4FD4-8754-EAFB9539C78D.png

She’s also followed a couple of new tiktok accounts, including one about naturally curly hair. Is she pulling a Brogan 😂

• Sad
I took a screen recording of the Tiktoks (sorry if it’s a bit weird 😂) so if @peachyqueen is okay with that I’ll post it so at least people who come on here can see it. Are we able to make a wiki for Jade yet because ot55’s recap would be a lovely wiki with the additional tiktoks

• Haha
I took a screen recording of the Tiktoks (sorry if it’s a bit weird 😂) so if @peachyqueen is okay with that I’ll post it so at least people who come on here can see it. Are we able to make a wiki for Jade yet because ot55’s recap would be a lovely wiki with the additional tiktoks
Hi!! No worries not weird at all! I’m flattered actually 😂
Not a problem to post! ☺
It’s a good recap of the story (which was posted late on in the last thread).

thank you!! ☺

Reactions: 8
Ooo good idea about a wiki, i’ll request one. Especially because right now the description at the top of the Jade thread section is for Hollyoaks?😂😂😂😂😂
5B344491-392B-4282-B8A3-F6183F4E84EF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here are the Tiktoks... sorry the quality isn't as good, I had to compress the files to upload them. I added a screen recording of the comments... some people guessing who it is and others defending Jade :rolleyes:
They won’t work for me, it just shows a blank grey screen 😩
CEAB53D0-7DE2-45F2-95D9-22AB1BBECFDE.png

Oh no! I played them and they worked, let me try and fix it! Please let me know if it works now and I'll upload the rest! :)

• Wow
Reactions: 11

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes me sick to see her still gaining followers and views when she is/ has been such a asfklikajdjtkssss 🤬 Boils my blood.

Reactions: 13
half Of me thinks her saying that she came back too soon is her making excuses to excuse her behaviour like in Disney when she was rude. Although we can see she is going through a rough time.. have we ever seen her apologise?? Like at this rate we are just waiting for the next ad or vlog to come our way with no mention Of anything she has been called out on, did anyone contact her management because surely they won’t be happy..

Makes me sick to see her still gaining followers and views when she is/ has been such a asfklikajdjtkssss 🤬 Boils my blood.
I honestly wonder if people are only following her to be nosey like incase she finally posts something on her story or something and they’ll miss it if they aren’t following

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well, we've certainly been busy the last few days haven't we!

Just wanted to say thank you for another suit picture 🤤
I honestly wonder if people are only following her to be nosey like incase she finally posts something on her story or something and they’ll miss it if they aren’t following
This is the only reason I'm still following 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am proud to present....the Jade wiki 😆
Now it's got content on it, I'll message the mods to get us a pink button for the top of the threads! If there's anything else you can think of that needs adding, let me know ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.