Jade Billington #7 Your house may be all perfect and white, but your past isn’t so neat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poster confirmed Jade is the disney vlogger in the TikTok comments for anyone wondering. I hope everyone (including Amy) sees the TikToks and instead of making excuses they realise what an awful person she is. Matt dodged that bullet, even if it was after 12 years. Better late than never

The poster also says that they bump into them the next day and Matt remembers them and says hello again and jade ignores them which just shows her Instagram story about being ill is ridiculously FAKE as she didn't try to rectify her behaviour the following day. If she felt bad she would’ve said something. She was fine filming for the YouTube vlogs that day… it brings in the money because PEOPLE (like jade met) watch them. I knew she was thick but come on 🙄🙄

It was me! I manually counted 🙈 what a selfish selfish brat she is
What's the name/account of the person who posted the tiktok, I may want to go see it for myself

Reactions: 4
Oh man, I was on my way to my second thread title in a row!!!!! Haha just kidding, the current thread title is great! And wow, as always kudos for the recap @ot55 👏🥰
Ah sorry, it’s because you have to reshare it when it gets to page 48 for it to count in the vote, as ones from pages ago just get lost ☺

What's the name/account of the person who posted the tiktok, I may want to go see it for myself
it’s emilietomlinson7

Reactions: 6
Okay I’m not a fan of the tiktok at all. The girl came here as a new member and “spilled the tea” but then posting that tiktok makes tattle look like the horrible site/witch hunt people think it is. Puts us in an awful light if people make the connection. The whole point of this site is so we can chat openly and it’s all in one place.

Reactions: 4
That recap really does show what an absolute weirdo she is doesn't it.

And reading the f*ggot tweets again, it reads like two thirteen year olds who have discovered a new rude word and are using it to be edgy.

Probably why she thought it appropriate to chum up with a child.

Reactions: 15
I remember from the Florida 2018 vlogs that Jade was feeling ill after Happily Ever After, looked it up and now seems a bit questionable too. Like she had to back her story. From 12:30 ish onwards:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Even if you are ill, it doesn't really stop you from looking at someone and saying a quick hello! I get the feeling she's been wrapped up in cotton wool from a very young age, and Matt probably went along with it for a bit as well, bit after years you are bound to get sick of it!

Reactions: 18
Also, in 2018, Jade didn’t have a tattle thread and her channel was smaller so she probably wasn’t worried about anyone finding out about her behaviour.

I can see her being pissy about being ‘disturbed on her holiday’. When they went in 2017, they hadn’t posted any Disney vlogs yet, so I doubt anyone recognised them just from her other videos. In 2018 it probably ramped up a bit. I can imagine her ranting to Matt like she’s a celeb that she deserves her privacy. Sounds like he gave her a bit of a talk. Probably ‘what did you expect?’

Plus, if you’re truly a super sweet person, you would still smile or wave, even if you felt ill. Or even get Matt to explain you’re not feeling great. Like if she was well enough to be going on the rides, I’m sure she could’ve at least managed a smile

Reactions: 16
It’s weird but before the point her and Matt split and all the negative stuff that’s came up about her I never would have believed that story about blanking a viewer, but after everything I’ve seen and read I 100% believe it

Reactions: 15
Okay I’m not a fan of the tiktok at all. The girl came here as a new member and “spilled the tea” but then posting that tiktok makes tattle look like the horrible site/witch hunt people think it is. Puts us in an awful light if people make the connection. The whole point of this site is so we can chat openly and it’s all in one place.

hi I’m so sorry you feel that way. I’ve been a member for a little time but saw this thread and thought I’d share with you guys, certainly don’t want to cause upset or discomfort

There’s no mention on my TikTok of Tattle so not expecting people to make the connection

☺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel the need to reiterate: there is no excuse for being rude to a viewer (or anyone for that matter). The fact that Matt himself realised how rude she was and had to cover for her shows it all. It’s such fake bullshit because she says in videos that people should go up to them if they see them, well they’re bloody embarrassed to now because you’re a horrible witch

I just don’t understand how she can be pissed about people recognising them when those people are the ones that got them that free holiday!

Even if you are ill, it doesn't really stop you from looking at someone and saying a quick hello! I get the feeling she's been wrapped up in cotton wool from a very young age, and Matt probably went along with it for a bit as well, bit after years you are bound to get sick of it!
I think you’re right. Previously we’ve discussed her mother and the cold and snobby aura she gives off, that’s where Jade and Charlotte get it from it seems. Her brothers seem alright from the little we’ve seen of them but I can definitely see where Jade gets her bad attitude from.

I wish people would stop making excuses for this girl, yes girl because she certainly does not act like an adult

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@peachyqueen no I understand that but people are reading here in the droves, as proved by the comments on her Instagram and then YouTube. It just doesn’t reflect the fact this site is meant to be open to chat - but now your name and face is out there and so is your association to tattle as you posted the whole thing here too. I agree people should know about her behaviour and don’t condone it at all, I just am not sure it’s a good thing to “out” yourself and am concerned you may get hate.

Reactions: 3
hi I’m so sorry you feel that way. I’ve been a member for a little time but saw this thread and thought I’d share with you guys, certainly don’t want to cause upset or discomfort

There’s no mention on my TikTok of Tattle so not expecting people to make the connection

☺
dw love, you've not done any wrong doing 😊

Reactions: 8
Completely agree with you, but didn’t want to say anything myself in case of getting hate back!

• Heart
@peachyqueen no I understand that but people are reading here in the droves, as proved by the comments on her Instagram and then YouTube. It just doesn’t reflect the fact this site is meant to be open to chat - but now your name and face is out there and so is your association to tattle as you posted the whole thing here too. I agree people should know about her behaviour and don’t condone it at all, I just am not sure it’s a good thing to “out” yourself and am concerned you may get hate.
I don’t necessarily agree with you but I see what you’re saying.

I had no other way than To post with my face on TikTok otherwise who would take it credibly...I’m not bothered about her following coming after me in all honesty but I don’t want anyone on here to feel uncomfortable or like I’ve put you at risk so I’ve taken them down for this reason.

just wanted to share my experience and sorry if this has upset anyone, no hate only came to discuss and be social about a joint subject ☺

dw love, you've not done any wrong doing 😊
Thank you 😘😘

I’ve taken down the tik tok as I don’t want anyone to be upset with me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tbh I think the tiktok was fine because you weren’t making an exposing tiktok about the bad things Jade has done or with the gossip we’ve found here, you were sharing a personal experience you’d had with her. If you’re in the public eye and are rude to someone, you can’t be surprised when that story ends up getting out

The ‘share your rude celebrity experience’ thing is a trend right now, and I’ve seen it for other youtubers (all very genuine stories), so if you have a story to share, I think go for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tbh I think the tiktok was fine because you weren’t making an exposing tiktok about the bad things Jade has done or with the gossip we’ve found here, you were sharing a personal experience you’d had with her. If you’re in the public eye and are rude to someone, you can’t be surprised when that story ends up getting out

The ‘share your rude celebrity experience’ thing is a trend right now, and I’ve seen it for other youtubers (all very genuine stories), so if you have a story to share, I think go for it!
thank you for your support 😘 I totally agree with you.

I was happy to have my face out there and I knew that before I posted it.

i can understand why it would make people on here hate me though so I didn’t want to upset anyone in that way.

Reactions: 8
Wait I never said anything about hating you - I just disagree with posting it AND writing the whole thing out here because it makes it look like we’re trying to “defame” her (for lack of a better word) and I do think it seems like a mob/witch hunt mentality. I did not tell you you’ve done anything wrong it’s none of my business, but I would hate for you to be attacked for it and lord knows her minions are intense

And thank you @CapnPancakes 😘

Wait I never said anything about hating you - I just disagree with posting it AND writing the whole thing out here because it makes it look like we’re trying to “defame” her (for lack of a better word) and I do think it seems like a mob/witch hunt mentality. I did not tell you you’ve done anything wrong it’s none of my business, but I would hate for you to be attacked for it and lord knows her minions are intense

And thank you @CapnPancakes 😘
Sorry, maybe hate was the wrong word, I just meant I don’t want to keep getting feedback on here from people on if I should and shouldn’t do it and cause upset with people on here.

I appreciate you worrying about people coming after me, when I posted it I understood that might happen from her following and that was fine. I just didn’t want people on here to not be okay with me posting etc as I’m like minded as people on here (hence me following and interacting on the thread).

My actions shouldn’t really reflect on anyone else’s just as I made my own decisions

The videos have been taken down anyway now

Reactions: 6

I had no other way than To post with my face on TikTok otherwise who would take it credibly...I’m not bothered about her following coming after me in all honesty but I don’t want anyone on here to feel uncomfortable or like I’ve put you at risk so I’ve taken them down for this reason.

just wanted to share my experience and sorry if this has upset anyone, no hate only came to discuss and be social about a joint subject ☺

Thank you 😘😘

Sorry you felt a bit pressured into deleting the TikTok hun. It really wasn't that deep, & it wasn't needed to do. TikTok's do them trends alllll the time. I've seen hundreds of them. And as you said, you felt comfortable. Also, that was one of the most nicest ones telling their experiences 😆 so yeah... Kinda lost.
Anyway, just remember to express yourself & your views. how you want 😋😘

Reactions: 7
Sorry you felt a bit pressured into deleting the TikTok hun. It really wasn't that deep, & it wasn't needed to do. TikTok's do them trends alllll the time. I've seen hundreds of them. And as you said, you felt comfortable. Also, that was one of the most nicest ones telling their experiences 😆 so yeah... Kinda lost.
Anyway, just remember to express yourself & your views. how you want 😋😘
Thank you! 😘

I just don’t want to cause upset on here so felt like it was the best thing to take it down 🥲😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.