Jade Billington #7 Your house may be all perfect and white, but your past isn’t so neat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think if Jade wasn't going to return to socials she would have cut her management already, or maybe they are just waiting for her contract to run out...

Reactions: 4
Is my tiktok playing up or has she hidden who’s she following on tiktok????!! It’s letting me see her followers but not her following. I just checked a couple of other accounts and I can still see their following so I’m thinking she’s hidden it and is reading here??😂😂😂😂
1AF45DC1-3A4F-41B5-803A-BB18D9C52751.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just checked a couple of other accounts and I can still see their following so I’m thinking she’s hidden it and is reading here??😂😂😂😂
Either she is or she's getting her darling sister Charlotte aka OohLalala (under a different name) to pass on messages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.