Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ot55

VIP Member
Another month, another thread and Jade is ghosting again! 👻 Thanks to @CapnPancakes for the awesome title!! 👏✨✨
I apologise in advance for the long summary (it was a scandalous month lol)

Tweeting, deleting, ghosting…

A couple of threads ago, we found some offensive tweets from 2017 between Jade and her blogger bestie the Brighton Girl (more details below). These tweets involved using a homophobic slur as a joke. When Jade and the Brighton Girl found out that the tweets had resurfaced, they deleted them asap, right around the time of Jade's birthday (April 28th). We believe they found out as someone who was reading here, but later posted, DMd the Brighton Girl, to which the Brighton Girl responded.
1623101518699.png

After going on a deleting spree on her actual birthday, the next day, Jade posted a story promising new vlog footage, but then totally disappeared. There was no message, no warning...nothing. Just like before, despite going silent, she was still following new accounts on both Instagram and TikTok, making Pinterest boards, using Depop and liking photos. As you can imagine, after a few days/weeks of silence, the messages from concerned fans began pouring into her comments. Despite still being active, Jade ignored them all.

After the Tweets were brought to Jade’s attention, her or someone close has been reading here. For example, it was noted that Jade was still using her Pinterest account to make boards...a day later, Jade privates all of her boards. It’s noted that Jade is still liking Instagram photos...Jade stops liking photos. A tweet mentioning Mr Brains is screenshotted here...a few hours later, it's been deleted.

Jade turned off all her Instagram comments after Tattle got mentioned in one of them. Currently, only people that Jade follows can leave comments on her posts. Naturally, this caused the comments to move into her most recent YouTube video, so Jade turned that off too. There are a few comments on the second most recent video, and as of right now, they're actually still standing

After an entire month of ghosting, Jade finally made a statement (this can be seen under her where I am Instagram highlight), basically claiming she's still on a social media break. The statement was poor...
  1. Jade claims she’s ‘still’ on a break despite never announcing a break in the first place. This is misleading and manipulative. Especially when the last thing she posted was the promise of a new vlog
  2. There’s no apology for the offensive tweets
  3. Despite having a management team who could’ve posted something on her behalf, it’s taken her a month to get this out and it seems like she only posted it because things were beginning to heat up on her socials
So as of right now, Jade is silent. Who knows how long she can afford to go without ad money for!

The offensive Tweets
(Copying this from the last thread for anyone that missed it)
A series of offensive Tweets from 2017 were discovered, between Jade and her blogger bestie the Brighton Girl. They find the f slur hilarious and it seems to be an inside joke. Although it appears that they're talking about the meat, they know the word is offensive and it seems like they're using the meat as an excuse to say it, which is why it's so funny to them. Jade was 27 at the time, so there's really no excuse
thumbnail_IMG_3696.jpg

The Brighton Girl seems to push it more than Jade, but it's clearly a joke they share together and at no point has Jade told her to stop. There are more comments along the same line on Twitter and Instagram, but here are just a couple more

thumbnail_IMG_3705.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3706.jpg

These have all been deleted!

The child BFF
We've discovered that Jade has properly befriended one of her underage fans, Amy. The friendship started when Amy was 13 and Jade was 27. Amy has recently turned 17. It's an incredibly weird and inappropriate friendship considering the age gap, the power dynamic and the way they communicate. It would've kicked off if Jade was a man.

We've learnt from Twitter that:
  • They Facetime
  • Jade has given this girl her number and they text and call each other
  • Jade has bought her Birthday presents
  • Jade offered to take her to prom
  • Jade has told her she's 'not just a subscriber'
  • Jade is always saying how much she loves her, how much she misses her etc etc, often being the one to initiate this
  • They always talk about wanting to meet
  • Amy sent Jade a load of presents tat, which can be seen in Jade's first-ever PO unboxing video
  • Jade has mentioned her in videos before - everyone presumed she was talking about a grown adult
  • Amy has a nickname for Jade's mum
  • Jade tells Amy secrets before other fans
  • They jokingly insult each other - suggesting they're close
  • Jade would Tweet about how great Amy is off her own back, not in reply to her or anything
I've put together an Imgur gallery if you want to look at all the tweets. I think there's more I've missed, but this is the gist of it

A lot of these tweets got deleted in the Tweeting spree of 2021. Amy is also aware because she privated her Twitter, removed her profile picture and deleted her Twitter bio that revealed her age (although it can still be seen on her Insta one).

So now it seems that the inappropriate friendship between an adult and a minor is now a private inappropriate friendship between an adult and a minor 😬

Auschwitz
In 2019, Jade and Matt went on a trip to Poland. It turns out, Jade took some rather posey selfies at the Concentration Camp, Auschwitz. It seems like Jade got a lot of backlash for posting these pictures, as she took them down pretty soon after they went up - so much so, most of us had no idea she’d posted them in the first place. Thanks to the amazing tattler who screenshotted these at the time! It just seems very inappropriate.
thumbnail_IMG_3813.png
thumbnail_IMG_3814.png

Brogan Tate
Probably worth mentioning. Jade has a private Instagram account. Jade’s influencer ‘friend’ Brogan Tate was following this account until a few days ago! It’s very likely Jade has removed her as a follower, as we are not sure what motive Brogan would have to unfollow it? Jade unfollowed Brogan's home account a few months ago too, although they're both still following each other on their mains.

Speaking of the private account...
Jade has changed the profile picture from a picture of her sitting down to a picture of her posing in a swimming costume. Matt still follows the account (she removed Brogan *potentially* but not him). Seems like she's in the try to make them jealous phase! And in the time I've been typing this summary, the post count has gone up to 7, so she's actively using the account. I wonder what it could be!
1623101241482.png

Loofah/slider gate
This gets brought up a lot, so I thought I'd add it. Although Jade and Matt loved to pretend their relationship was that of a Disney movie, they shared one of their 'bicker tiffs' with us in this vlog from 2020. Essentially, Jade and her friend (The Brighton Girl) used to constantly text each other with all the annoying things their partners did. Matt had spent all day painting the hallway, but despite this, Jade moaned about him to her friend, complaining his sliders were left out and his shower loofah was in the wrong place. Matt somehow found out and got pretty upset, but Jade just admits to laughing straight in his face.

This seems like an eye-opener for their real relationship dynamic. A lot of fans have been slating Matt for just 'abandoning her' and 'not giving her a second chance', but glimpses like this prove that his feelings were being invalidated, so what if he already tried?

Click baiting fertility issues
Something else that got brought up on the last thread...when Youtubers post videos, they use tags to help the video gain attention. So if someone searches a word they tag, their video is more likely to come up. In their relationship q&a where Matt goes on a rant about ‘stop asking us if we’re having fertility issues’, Jade has tagged fertility issues for views 😐 she also tagged break up, which shows she was trying to click bait
1623102103289.png

Copy cat
This has also been brought up a lot in the previous thread! Basically, it's been noticed that Jade doesn't have an original personality at all. She seems to base herself off different influencers. The most recent being Jess Conte and Kristin Johns.

Jess’s bedroom VS Jade’s bedroom (even the messaging above the bed is the same)
DD7ED749-4D8D-4348-BA9B-2EC5D93CD54B.jpeg

DD9F6461-2A96-42E7-84FC-826BC4F6BDF2.jpeg

Jess’s dog VS Jade’s
50FA2D94-E6CD-47C4-B5B8-F6FC53248F5F.jpeg

68DEE6D7-F59D-4A55-9F08-0B562829F8B4.jpeg

Kristin’s posing VS Jade’s
45916A10-423C-4E56-BDF0-18681E3D1699.jpeg

32B41C01-C089-4AD3-B214-79E86715340C.jpeg

Jess’s thumbnails VS Jade’s
B1341E93-4A60-4C8A-BA37-B0318B3EB4A8.jpeg

FCCDE624-5B81-401F-BF30-B8851D153481.jpeg

The new mirror Jade bought for £600 (and is sending back for the bigger one) is the same as Kristin’s
7367BF6A-C3A6-46D7-A9EF-F5AB490F73F1.jpeg

In all of the above examples, Jade did these things second. Jade also has pictures of Jess’s bedroom, dog and boyfriend saved on her Pinterest. As mentioned with the tags above, Jade tags Jess and Kristin's names in multiple videos
1623102238949.png

Matt
Matt celebrated his birthday in May and there's been a few public photos on Facebook where he looks happy and well! He's not done anything on social media this past month except like some LinkedIn posts. He also has a tattle fan club ;)

In other news
The end of June marks what would've been Jade and Matt's 12 year dating anniversary
They're both still following each other on all socials
Jade's sister is getting married next year

Edit: Just to add, at the end of the last thread a Tattler shared their experience meeting Jade and Matt at Disney World in 2018! A very interesting read, as Jade was super rude in real life. It can be found on page 50 of the previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/jade-bi...ut-you-cant-hide-what-you-tweet.18739/page-50

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ot55

VIP Member
OMFG SHE WAS POSTING ABOUT THE WEDDING 😂😂😂😂
9CD5F69B-B1DC-42D9-80E4-5253CFC93959.jpeg
899C028A-F8D0-4BB0-A5D4-D67AC260E773.jpeg
6FD142F0-62C1-4ABC-B31F-039A2D9DD76B.jpeg
502E3C36-3E79-4969-9076-EE9647B87129.jpeg

@Yel we may just be strangers on the internet but I love you rn 😂💖

So we were right she was annoyed Jade got engaged second but put their wedding first. That’s probably why she wore white 😂😂 also the BIL comment, should’ve seen it coming a mile off !!!!

And yeah active today, so deffo reading here a lot
FFE6E616-EB86-4ABF-B510-AC263EDBEE7F.jpeg

Can’t believe I was talking to her about her own wedding. You can’t make this shit up 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

hannah98

It’s responding to a video where someone says ‘tell me the rudest celeb you’ve ever met’. So they recount how they met a Disney youtuber who is going through a split and they share the story that’s on page 50 of the last thread about Jade being rude and blanking them whilst Matt is super nice. And how she later lies and pretended she was ill on her Insta stories
I know I’m a bit late to the party but have been checking up on these threads about Jade over the past couple months and just seen the one about someone meeting her in Florida and thought how rude she was! We also met Jade and Matt in 2019 outside flight of passage - they were sat on a rock not doing anything so we went over as said ‘sorry to bother you but we love your videos and it’s so nice to meet you!’ Matt stood and greeted us and asked our names and what we were up to that day but Jade sat the entire time and made me feel like I was in the wrong for going over to say hi, when she always says ‘if you see us in the parks please come say hi’! I felt so embarrassed and it almost ruined that day for me. I’m almost glad to see that someone else has had this experience and it wasn’t just me!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

ot55

VIP Member
Omg the bit where she said bland just like her life OMG
People may say we have no lives on here and I don’t even care because this has made my entire year 😂😂😂 meanwhile Jade was posting this...
FAE6C120-4A2A-4950-A953-FA7C12774C20.jpeg

Also omg if Matt is reading here he’s gonna see this. The next family bbq will be fun x x

Also omg Charlotte is probably reading this and reporting to Jade. I can’t even

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ot55

VIP Member
MATT STORY

HE IS BACKKKKKK
91AC6955-3D81-4EAC-9C06-3A0F3C329749.png

I hope this is him testing the water !!!
Never returning to social media my arse 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Paradisefalls

Hey everyone 👋 I am more of a lurker on this thread but I have a theory I wanted to share (slightly odd topic after all the tea - I’ve just been sat here with my popcorn the last 24 hours lol)
Anyways as we all know Jade loves to pride herself on being so business savvy and financially minded I wonder if this extended social media break is on purpose to reduce her earnings from her channel over the next year in the run up to the divorce so that if it was ruled that Matt was entitled to a portion of it she could give him less?
this is purely speculation by the way I know absolutely sweet FA about divorce law!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
While this thread is slow, I just wanted to give a huge shout out to ot55 and all the other amazing tattlers here. I am a new member and only came across this site when trying to find out what happened to Jade out of concern for her.

This thread read like a great book full of surprises (ie the hilarious sister and SIL appearance). This is so much better than any vlog she could ever create. So just wanted to say thanks and I guess thanks to Jade for ghosting everyone so I found this site!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Barbie2020

VIP Member
For all of Jades faults her and Matt were in a different league to Sophie and Dave. Both attractive, had jobs, had a bit of a life, took care of their house and animals etc.

Sophie and Dave are a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ot55

VIP Member
The next time a minion makes a snarky comment about ‘don’t you guys get bored?’, I want to send them to this thread

When we discovered ooohlalala was Charlotte it was juicy because Jade’s own sister had basically started the split rumour. But this is a whole new level 😮

“I wonder if her wedding was as bland as her life” from her own SIL...ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ot55

VIP Member
IT’S FINALLY HAPPENED!! They don’t follow each other anymore
4C188A4E-9098-4F9D-9121-B227DB80AF39.jpeg
D2507C80-D1CB-430F-9016-F2C52A8616AB.jpeg
2D34C91D-28D9-4BC1-9C32-10D8CB37070A.jpeg

(the name I’ve scribbled out is someone I follow but it begins with an S so you can see it’s not Matt) 😂

It’s all happened at once so I’m guessing one has unfollowed and removed the other, rather than them doing it at the same time (my guess is Jade doing it as she changed her name the other day)

Actually I think Jade has blocked him because all her likes and comments seem to have vanished from his posts which is what happens when you block, rather than just unfollow

Edit: wait I can still see her comments but no likes from her. So has she gone through and unliked everything? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 27

BagheeraBoo

Also on their Disney trip vlogs she always gave Matt into trouble for eating and I'm thinking well you are on holiday you can eat what you want and i just feel she constantly judged him for eating and has anyone noticed that she always eats salads in Florida for example in the 2018 vlogs they arrived in Florida went to IHOP and she orders a salad and she calls herself a foodie.
yess I can’t stand Jade and her damn salads LOL NOONE likes salads that much! And I would die rather than get a salad from *IHOP* of all places…
I feel like any time Matt bought a donut or the chocolate dipped chocolate chip cookie she would be like “ *THIS* one HAD to get a snack” “ *THIS* one is eating again”…uhh yeah it’s called vacation? She really needs to get some help for her poor attitude with food.

Reactions: 25

summer099

Chatty Member
do we think she'll ever return to social media?
At this point.... The more time goes on. I realllly don't see it happening. Yes, while the pay is INSANELY good to her. Especially with how quick a AD pays... But, as much as I dislike Jade. I feel she values her love/heartbreak more than the money. Matt was her LIFE. This clearly has broken her, a lot. And I have a feeling she may never TRULY get over losing the love of her life + first love. This has probably changed her so much as a person, inside & out. And YouTube, Disney... Everything has Matthew there. In her memory, & for the internet. I honestly think she will quit so it helps her heal her life again. And I have a feeling it will be a LOOOONG time until that happens if ever... And then she will be so scared to return in case it pulls her 100 steps back again. I honestly wouldn't blame her for quitting... I'd probably be the same. But she needs to make a decision soonish, & tell her audience & give them a proper goodbye.

Reactions: 25
If she came back looking dramatically different (not thinner though) I might appreciate that. A bit of a change to her whole aesthetic could bring a bit of interest. I doubt she will take that route though.
Personally I don’t think she’ll ever come back. I think she will upload a brief story in the near future on how sorry she is, but she can no longer continue the oh so harsh influencer life, for it has taken its toll on her, her mental health, her family and challenged her faith, but she is ooooohh soooooo thankful and grateful for the opportunities, the freebies etc but she will never ever take it granted and she’ll never ever forget that she has the best online friends she could ever imagine, but she has to move on for the sake of poor little fallen princess Jade. And that will be pretty much it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

S1920

VIP Member
I find it so funny the comment the SIL made about Matt's brother being a "snack". I remember that comment being posted but obv had no clue who it was back then🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Esme

VIP Member
WOW I’d been giving Jade’s threads a wide berth as it had quietened down but just caught up 🥵😂

Hilarious the SIL has been bitching and dropping little hint nuggets. It seems suspicions are correct about jade and the break up reasons along with her rude behaviour when meeting a fan. What a mighty fall from Grace but don’t put out a fake persona if you can’t maintain it.

What I really don’t understand is the need to get shirty when the photo appeared on the wiki (which she must be checking here very regularly to have seen it so fast). You’re ok for your children to be put on a platform for countless strangers to see their faces but when said photo appears on another platform for countless strangers to see it’s not ok? What is put on the internet is permanent. You can’t tell me the fan accounts never reposted that photo? We don’t allow photos of our daughter on social media. It just seems very hypocritical to allow the photo in one place but not another 🤯

And as for Matt. I’ve never seen the appeal but have to admit he looks absolutely amazing. You can see he is genuinely happy!! It’s radiating from him and he looks so much better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Barbie2020

VIP Member
It’s just mad to look back at their perfect little life and realise it was all a load of rubbish. If I ever have an argument with my boyfriend ill be on social media looking at these couples and it will make me feel even worse looking at them thinking why don’t we get on as perfectly as them. I’ve realised over the last couple of years is because that is not real life.

I think from everything I have read that Matt has almost been controlled in a way. He probably couldn’t believe his luck when he got with Jade and he’s just been completely in love with her for so long. It’s probably only as he’s got older he’s started to get upset about the digs and little snipes at him and it’s slowly tore him down. The girl who shared the Tik tok video shows there was quite an unpleasant side to the fake girly princess act. I assume lockdown made him think more and the fact he couldn’t leave one shoe out of place would drive anyone mad.

I always found Matt annoying, just because of how sickly he was with Jade but now I can see he is probably a really nice guy. I hope he finds happiness now whether he stays single or meets someone new. I think Jade needs to stay away from social media and just have a fresh start. I don’t think she will ever get over Matt otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 23