Jade Billington #5 playing the sAD girl is my fave role, if you pay me I’ll sell my soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got the vibe they didn't really have sex. Granted YT is only a snippet of their life but I just saw zero sexual chemistry. I still think the church thing was a huge deflection.

'We can't be be gay/divorcing/having sex every chance we get if we're good Christians', almost like they were trying to convince themselves. Of course I know that's not true of being a Christian, but I can see them turning to God to try and avoid those things as they are stereotypical views.

Reactions: 8
They’re was a question about children in one of their Q&A’s in the last year & Matt sticks up for Jade & says you don’t know what people are going through and that it’s a rude Q to ask. I tried to find the video but I can’t.

Reactions: 2
They’re was a question about children in one of their Q&A’s in the last year & Matt sticks up for Jade & says you don’t know what people are going through and that it’s a rude Q to ask. I tried to find the video but I can’t.
It’s this one. Although he gets ranty, I do really agree with him. Once again it shows how her fans can really over step the line into creepy territory, because one who just assumed she was having fertility issues emailed her business email about it 😬

I would love to know what goes through the minds of her fans. The ones that are convinced she’s their best friend. Like I know influencers act like they’re your friends, but there’s a lot of adults that seem to fall for it, not just the 12 year olds!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s this one. Although he gets ranty, I do really agree with him. Once again it shows how her fans can really over step the line into creepy territory, because one who just assumed she was having fertility issues emailed her business email about it 😬

I would love to know what goes through the minds of her fans. The ones that are convinced she’s their best friend. Like I know influencers act like they’re your friends, but there’s a lot of adults that seem to fall for it, not just the 12 year olds!
100% agree, its so inappropriate asking someone if they are having fertility problems, I think its so wrong when people ask anyone about when they're having children etc because you never know what's happening in their lives
(I got asked when I was having children 3 says after having a miscarriage, it broke me)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Matt isn't a love rat in a soap. To say that he has 'wasted' 12 years of Jade's life as though he did it on purpose is a bit of a stretch for me. Perhaps he has been struggling with his sexuality for a long time but even if he has I doubt he consciously used Jade as a beard all this time.

Break ups happen. Jade, until recently was very happy so arguably her time hasn't been wasted. She has a lovely house, two pets she adores, they had a nice lifestyle and hopefully in time she will be able to look back on the good times they had together without it hurting so much.

Jade is heartbroken, that is clear to see and I think she is SO brave for sharing anything at all publicly. But Matt will be hurting too, he has left his home and his pets and that is not easy to do, just because he isn't sharing anything publicly doesn't make him a villain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just remembered this clip that hasn’t aged well. It’s from may, when lockdown was clearly still novel. It’s from 17.02 onwards

Jade: I don’t want to be smug, but we get on so well. We’re not annoying each other in lockdown guys
Matt: Lockdown has actually strengthened us a massive amount.

😬😬😬

Then they go on about how they were like gorilla glue and now they’re like cement. Then Matt makes a joke about being naked and Jade goes way over the top about how gross this is

Crazy how much can change in a year! Think they spoke a bit too soon

(This is the same video where they discuss their argument that Jade laughed at)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Then they go on about how they were like gorilla glue and now they’re like cement. Then Matt makes a joke about being naked and Jade goes way over the top about how gross this is
She did that in a few videos! I always thought it was really cringey to be all awkward when your husband of many years makes a joke about how hot you are or being naked... gave off the vibes of pre teens who have only been dating a few months.

There’s just no ‘right’ time to leave someone you live with even if you’ve mentally checked out. I was thinking if they had a bereavement around July 2020, he probably couldn’t leave then and then Christmas time came up and he couldn’t leave right before or during that. I can’t even imagine how that breakup conversation was brought up but I would’ve loved to be a fly on the wall for sure

Reactions: 12
I can’t even imagine how that breakup conversation was brought up but I would’ve loved to be a fly on the wall for sure
Literally same!! Were they watching a Disney movie? Were they in the kitchen making a chicken breast with lettuce shouting bon appetito? How does that conversation even start?! I also wonder if Jade thought he was joking at first because if it was so out of the blue then surely you would. Then how did he go on to convince her it was real? Did he pack up and leave straight away?! ALL the questions!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah same, I keep wondering to myself how on earth he brought it up! Even though I know we’ll probably never get the answers, I just have so many questions! Was he in a weird, tense mood all day or was he all smiley until the moment he did it?

And so true about the ‘right’ time. If he’d have left it any longer, it would’ve been February and then everyone starts going on about Valentine’s Day and he probably felt like it was a dick move to do it then.

I keep watching vlogs to look for signs, but it seems like he hid it so well! I guess because Jade often left big gaps between her uploads (She vlogged on the 8th December and then didn’t vlog again until the 9th Jan), we’re only getting a snapshot and there was a lot that got left out

That baby talk has got me thinking....Jade has definitely mentioned in the past that her periods aren't regular, I think she even said once she hadnt had a period in 6 months?! Perhaps they had been trying (would explain why Matt got so annoyed in that q&a about it) and it's just not happened for them. That would a) put stress on them, but b) maybe Matt really wants to be a dad, and to a biological child. I know it sounds awful, but maybe he left her because he feels at this stage in his life he really wants kids, and out of being nice he didn't want to tell her to her face that was the reason for leaving, because she's struggling to get pregnant. I know this is awful thinking, so please don't come for me!

Also regarding their 'sexual chemistry', I've never seen anyone on Youtube with it, and I reckon if i started a youtube channel you wouldn't see it. I wouldn't want to be touchy feely with my boyf on youtube!

• Sad
I see Jade’s unfollowed Emily Canham again today. Just a bit strange as she unfollowed Emily for the first time a couple of months ago and recently refollowed her. They’re under the same management so idk why she keeps following and unfollowing her

Maybe there’s some juicy beef going on at the Corner London, although probably not😂
Emily is getting (quite deservedly) dragged on her thread and on her video comments for being veeeery triggering with ED stuff lately. She posted a ridiculous WIEIAD and then a trying on kids clothing haul where she said a boys age 10 shorts look massive. So if Jade has ever struggled with any ED or weight issues I can’t imagine Emily’s current content would be very nice to see. I’ve blocked her on insta for this reason 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Emily is getting (quite deservedly) dragged on her thread and on her video comments for being veeeery triggering with ED stuff lately. She posted a ridiculous WIEIAD and then a trying on kids clothing haul where she said a boys age 10 shorts look massive. So if Jade has ever struggled with any ED or weight issues I can’t imagine Emily’s current content would be very nice to see. I’ve blocked her on insta for this reason 😂
Omg the thing about the boys age 10 shorts is shocking!! Some of these people should not be allowed platforms 🤦🏻‍♀️

That baby talk has got me thinking....Jade has definitely mentioned in the past that her periods aren't regular, I think she even said once she hadnt had a period in 6 months?! Perhaps they had been trying (would explain why Matt got so annoyed in that q&a about it) and it's just not happened for them. That would a) put stress on them, but b) maybe Matt really wants to be a dad, and to a biological child. I know it sounds awful, but maybe he left her because he feels at this stage in his life he really wants kids, and out of being nice he didn't want to tell her to her face that was the reason for leaving, because she's struggling to get pregnant. I know this is awful thinking, so please don't come for me!

Also regarding their 'sexual chemistry', I've never seen anyone on Youtube with it, and I reckon if i started a youtube channel you wouldn't see it. I wouldn't want to be touchy feely with my boyf on youtube!
Or she may have irregular periods if she's not eating enough. Her WIEIAD videos and Insta stories was way too little especially for someone working out so much.

Reactions: 5
This !!!!

Reactions: 8
I have been catching up on the last few days and missed a chance to reply to something on the previous thread as its now locked but the above post is a reminder of it -

Oohthedrama said:
The fans are bleeping weird. Creepy weird
Never a truer word spoken.

I am now away to post that quote on every single thread on Tattle. I may be a while.

Reactions: 5
First time lurker here. I began watching their Disney vlogs a couple years ago and just found them a slightly too cute, but nice couple who seemed very much in love and also looked very much like a pair of Disney cast members. I agree I didn't feel any "chemistry" between them but did think they probably kept it off camera to keep their channel wholesome to attract advertisers.

I found this thread to figure out what happened after her latest vlog as I wasn't sure if Matt died or what. She could have mentioned it a second in her video instead of referring to instagram, which I almost found manipulative (follow me on Insta to learn more!) even though you can clearly see she is an emotional wreck. Anyway, thanks to everyone here for helping me out with the info.

As me being the one to "suddenly" leave an over two decade marriage, shocking my spouse, family, and friends, I believe that there were absolutely signs that Jade dismissed or hid from her followers and Matt really wanted and tried to make things work.

I feel that the long absences between her youtube uploads were them having rows or dealing with personal issues like MH, fertility or even them discussing his possible sexual orientation, which is fine. It's much easier for her to fake happiness in a picture or quick clip on Instagram than in a vlog.

In their videos time and again were little demeaning things about her actions toward Matt, as others here have pointed out. I actually like Jade but from her videos its clear she is one of those high-maintenance people who need continual adoration and support, and this split will build her into a better person when she can learn to be self-reliant. Seriously, she would say "sorry" about a million times for dumb stuff like a hair being out of place or a wayward blanket on the couch or a mundane statement that may offend someone.

There really is a "moment" when you realize a relationship is over and it's time to get on with life even if things are going to be very miserable for a while. For me it was my mate pointing his finger at me (in a non-threatening way). We hadn't had any type of argument in months, things seemed perfectly fine between us, but in a fraction of a second it became very clear that all my hopes for our relationship were never going to happen and I finally had the fortitude to throw him out and divorce him quickly.

Two years later I ran into him and he told me that he knew he didn't treat me the way I deserved, but he didn't think I would ever actually leave him. I think Jade may have had this attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get the feeling her fans are very young, the hankering over wanting a happily ever after for Jade and Matt is very immature and not what Jade needs to hear in her current mental state.

I get the feeling her fans are very young, the hankering over wanting a happily ever after for Jade and Matt is very immature and not what Jade needs to hear in her current mental state.
Ikr! People are treating them like they’re Ross and Rachel and they’re destined to get back together. Hopefully Jade’s family and friends are giving her better advice and encouraging her to move on

And even if they did get back together (which I don’t think will happen), they won’t just resume their Disney fairytale life like nothing’s happened. Jade would always be overthinking and looking for signs that he’ll do it again. Her friends, family and a lot of the fans probably hate him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.