Jade Billington #5 playing the sAD girl is my fave role, if you pay me I’ll sell my soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does nobody else think Matt is gay, he’s done a Schofield and married a woman thinking he will force himself to be happy with her, then he realised he couldn’t, by the end of the year he will have a boyfriend.

Reactions: 13
Has Jade ever lived alone? I know they got together pretty young, so it’s not abnormal for her to have moved from living with family to living with Matt.

Reactions: 6
Has Jade ever lived alone? I know they got together pretty young, so it’s not abnormal for her to have moved from living with family to living with Matt.
I don’t think she’s ever lived alone. She lived with family and then I think Matt moved in with her family? Then they rented a flat together before buying their house
Does nobody else think Matt is gay, he’s done a Schofield and married a woman thinking he will force himself to be happy with her, then he realised he couldn’t, by the end of the year he will have a boyfriend.
That reminds me of this screenshot from her first thread 😬😂
3A24C041-3CC0-4B01-BE10-27721D766108.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Only Matt and Jade know the real reason for the split, of course, but I think that this is possibly what has happened. It is something that would end a marriage suddenly and with seemingly no warning, as Jade feels has happened. Or maybe Jade has suspected it, but didn't want to believe it. Also, it is something that cannot be worked out. Arguing and lockdown stress may be able to be improved with marriage counseling, learning better communication, and stress management. She implied that Matt didn't try to save the marriage, so maybe he has already met someone else. Possibly online?

She looked emotionally broken in her latest vlog. Maybe she feels that her whole marriage was a lie. If this is what has happened, I hope they can both heal and move on to find happiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I see Jade’s unfollowed Emily Canham again today. Just a bit strange as she unfollowed Emily for the first time a couple of months ago and recently refollowed her. They’re under the same management so idk why she keeps following and unfollowing her

Maybe there’s some juicy beef going on at the Corner London, although probably not😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I will say... if it comes out that Matt is gay, Jade better tell her followers not to leave homophobic comments on his socials or hers for that matter. We can all joke and speculate on here but to leave comments on her video or on his Instagram calling him a fairy is wrong.
I highly doubt the man married her thinking “I’m going to ruin this poor woman’s life, and hide this huge secret.”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I will say... if it comes out that Matt is gay, Jade better tell her followers not to leave homophobic comments on his socials or hers for that matter. We can all joke and speculate on here but to leave comments on her video or on his Instagram calling him a fairy is wrong.
I highly doubt the man married her thinking “I’m going to ruin this poor woman’s life, and hide this huge secret.”
I agree that there should be no homophobic comments but if I was her and my husband came out as gay I would be livid. Just because he's not brave enough to be who he is doesn't mean he should ruin the poor girls life. That's 12 years of her life wasted.

Reactions: 17
I agree that there should be no homophobic comments but if I was her and my husband came out as gay I would be livid. Just because he's not brave enough to be who he is doesn't mean he should ruin the poor girls life. That's 12 years of her life wasted.
she’s allowed to hate his guts until the end of time. But to let her fans berate him for something he has no control over? Not cool.
also, like I said. I doubt the man married her knowing things would go this way. He had to have loved her in some way, you don’t spend that much time with someone and not love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s ever lived alone. She lived with family and then I think Matt moved in with her family? Then they rented a flat together before buying their house
She said that she lived with her grandma for 10 years before moving in with Matt at like 23 so she hasn't lived alone. I thought she'd go to her mum but she said her mum sold her house and is looking for a new one to buy so maybe it isn't a good time for her to be able to do that

Surely Jade knew what Philip Schofield round 2 meant because she even tweeted congratulations to him. Unless she was actually so completely oblivious. I think people embraced Philip after coming out however it's very different when you're in that position, most people wouldn't congratulate their husband of 12 years for coming out after their life has been turned upside down.

Matt enabled her behaviour and that bon apetitio tit. In response to their pet peeves, Matt said Jade is pretty much perfect but I don't think he meant it I think he was just trying to be #hubbygoals. When someone said that the merch might have bon apettito on it, I died laughing. I wonder who she got inspo/ripped off her merch ideas from

As for the table, she said she will talk about it and show it in the next vlog... we've all seen a bloody table and knowing Jade it will look exactly the same as before... stark white... why is she showing us the same bloody table? 😂 😂

Edit: she didn't tweet congratulations but did this instead, same thing lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

At 1:12-1:29, I thought this was weird at the time, the way she phrased it was like she wanted a child and maybe Matt didn't? I think I'm reaching but she said it isn't on the cards for them and she's just going to get on with it? What does that mean

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
He was an actual creep though with that weird little baby voice

I mean, she did the same voice? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even more than him infact.

I don't think JADe will go back full time as before covid on her off days, she would have been alone anyway as Matt was at work?

Maybe JADe belittled him again and he picked the table up and threw it, maybe she had a tiny scratch on it and she's going to do a 15 minute video on it 😂

Those comments on her video are not OK. I've said before but in her statement she should have requested people not go to his profile and leave hate, people still would have done it but at least she's asked for it to not happen? Wether you're heart broken or not, nobody deserves hate for leaving someone they didn't want to be with. Especially since we don't have all the facts, we only have one side which is put across in a way to get as most sympathy as possible.

People can leave without someone being lined up or being gay. People saying he "deffo cheated" alright sherlock, give us the tea seeing as you seem to have all the facts?

Reactions: 14
Exavtlu what I was going to say.

No need for homophobia I agree but that is evil on Matts part if that’s what he’s done.

Schofields wife was with him 30 off years, her whole life a lie, too old now to start again, but Phils probably off getting railed every weekend.

Reactions: 8
Also the amount of people giving her false hope (in comments and even some in the rave thread) saying they might get back together makes me roll my eyes so. Hard.

Someone leaving a relationship he's not happy* with is not "evil" jesus, how old are we?

*Yes I don't know he wasn't happy, it could have been any number of reasons, none of which we know but saying he's evil is bloody dramatic.

Reactions: 11
All I’m saying is, let’s pretend the situation was reversed. Jade comes out and says she left Matt and doesn’t give a reason just that she was unhappy and wanted out. Then months or even years later so comes out as lesbian. I can almost guarantee she would be supported and considered brave. Would anyone be saying “poor Matt, she ruined his life”? Doubt it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
seeing as we literally know nothing about what went down, to vilify Matt doesn’t seem right to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I genuinely don’t think he is. I know there’s a lot of speculation on this point but having been a fan for a while, I can’t see anything that would indicate that.

Reactions: 7
Also the amount of people giving her false hope (in comments and even some in the rave thread) saying they might get back together makes me roll my eyes so. Hard.

Someone leaving a relationship he's not happy* with is not "evil" jesus, how old are we?

*Yes I don't know he wasn't happy, it could have been any number of reasons, none of which we know but saying he's evil is bloody dramatic.
If he left because he wasn’t happy or in love I support him fully.
To marry a young girl and waste 12 years of her life knowing you were gay is not right, sorry.

All I’m saying is, let’s pretend the situation was reversed. Jade comes out and says she left Matt and doesn’t give a reason just that she was unhappy and wanted out. Then months or even years later so comes out as lesbian. I can almost guarantee she would be supported and considered brave. Would anyone be saying “poor Matt, she ruined his life”? Doubt it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
seeing as we literally know nothing about what went down, to vilify Matt doesn’t seem right to me.
I would be saying it if it was reversed, definitely.

time is the most valuable thing we have, to waste 12 whole years of somebody else’s life and leave them heart broken while you swan off and live your new fabulous gay ‘brave’ life is not right.

*I am gay, before you say I’m homophobic*

Reactions: 6
If he left because he wasn’t happy or in love I support him fully.
To marry a young girl and waste 12 years of her life knowing you were gay is not right, sorry.

I would be saying it if it was reversed, definitely.

time is the most valuable thing we have, to waste 12 whole years of somebody else’s life and leave them heart broken while you swan off and live your new fabulous gay ‘brave’ life is not right.

*I am gay, before you say I’m homophobic*
was not going to claim you’re homophobic. Also not even saying Matt is gay.
All I’m trying to explain is that there might have been things in Matt’s life that made him either not explore that side of himself or internalize it. His family can be extremely homophobic for all we know. I feel for anyone who has to end a relationship because they’re coming to terms with their sexuality, and I also feel for anyone who got broken up with because of it. It just seems like when it’s the man ending things, he’s manipulative and evil. And to paint this image of the man leaving and “getting railed” and living their best “fabulous gay life” is a ridiculous stereotype. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see Jade’s unfollowed Emily Canham again today. Just a bit strange as she unfollowed Emily for the first time a couple of months ago and recently refollowed her. They’re under the same management so idk why she keeps following and unfollowing her

Maybe there’s some juicy beef going on at the Corner London, although probably not😂
Personally think it’s because Emily has a suspected ED (her threads won’t take you long as she’s boring AF) so I assume that’s why

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.