Jade Billington #5 playing the sAD girl is my fave role, if you pay me I’ll sell my soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @rjf123 for the thread suggestion.

The main topic is that Jade and Matt split. Jade is now back vlogging and doing ADs.

Anyone want to do a full round up please.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Summary 📝

- At the end of January, after 12 years together, Matt dumped Jade out of the blue

- Well I say out the blue, but upon reflection, tattlers noticed that something was off with him in the lead up. In the last video they filmed together (who is most likely to Disney edition) Matt isn’t his usual self and seems really cold when they’re asked a question about never going back to disney

- Jade has just made her first YouTube video since the split. She said she’s not ready to talk about anything yet as it’s too raw

- Jade is still in their house with the animals, but Matt is nowhere to be seen. With the exception of his clothes, it seems that Matt hasn’t taken anything

- Jade has formed a bubble with her sister

- In her statement about the split, Jade claimed that Matt wasn’t returning online, but he’s still using his Instagram account to follow and unfollow people, so who knows whether he’ll eventually come back

- Matt removed Jade’s YouTube link from his Instagram bio, but they’re both still following each other and neither has deleted any photos

- Matt is getting a lot of hate from their fans

- It seems that old habits die hard as jADe has still been posting more ads than content

It’ll soon be April, which will be a big month for Jade. The end of the month marks what would’ve been her 4th wedding anniversary and four days after that, it’s her birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I almost had to check i'd got the right vlog when she was speaking in her "normal" voice, i've got so used to hearing the cringe ikkle jade voice i'd almost forgotten what she sounds like without the act, I think she's very clever, she played that part with the little girl speak and being the delicate wife for so long she almost morphed into it, there's no denying she looks broken and I did feel for her when she seemed so lost but I do think the fact she suddenly speaks in a non disney esk ikkle wikkle voice shows exactly what an act it was and how easily she can flip it on and off, parts of the vlog felt raw and other parts felt contrived, whether that's to cover the cracks and display to Matt she's doing ok im not sure but Im sceptical....... empathetic but sceptical

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That girls comment on Jade’s vlog about hoping Matt comes to his senses and realises he’s making the biggest mistake of his life...Maybe marrying Jade was the biggest mistake of his life and he’s decided to do something about it 🙄

She could be an absolute witch in real life for all we know

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually liked how mature she sounded in her vlog, the baby voice was gone (wonder if mattykins had a fetish). She looked older in her face as well but in a good way.
She could really use the breakup to her advantage in the vlogging world but I guess we will. If she actually produces good content then people don't care as much about the Ads.

Reactions: 18
I watched the latest, and although she did look very tired, it was boring as sin.
I think what a lot of her rabid fan girls need to remember, is that we’re only hearing what Jade is letting us see. Everything from the solo sunrise to the empty wardrobes was put there by her - we’re only getting one, unreliable narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope she continues the Florida vlogs, I really liked them. I think she could create good content with them, going with friends, family but NOT Sophie and Dave

Reactions: 6
Been thinking about it and I reckon you guys theory about Matt breaking the table could be right. However I think it might have been an accident, he moves the kitchen table on Wednesday evenings for his Instagram live workout. Maybe whilst he was moving it he broke it and Jade flipped because she likes everything in that house to be perfect and that was the last straw for him. Just a thought seeing as that was around the time they went quiet on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m really intrigued by #tablegate now 😂

I’ve just done some investigating. In November, when discussing their kitchen updates, Jade says they want to get a new table.

In the last vlog they did together from January 9th, you can see the table in the background and it looks fine. So two weeks before the break up, the table was in good condition
95EF4F01-F4E8-4C05-90E3-41CE08487460.png

So it does make you think, if they wanted to get a new table anyway and it broke before the split happened, and Matt was still pretending everything was fine, they’d just accept the loss and buy a new one like planned.

Buttttt if it got damaged during the break up or was an accident (that caused a row) that happened right before the break up, it’s then down to Jade what to do with it, as Matt has cleared off. She might be acting more careful with money at the moment and so, has opted to get it repaired rather than buying a new one 🤔

I think that’s a really good theory @Poppadom! His last Wednesday workout was the 20th jan and they disappeared around the 24th. He could’ve damaged the table trying to move it, Jade got really annoyed and it was the last straw and confirmation he wanted to go

I personally love the idea that Matt shouted ‘I never even liked saying Bon bleeping appetio’ and then just hulked the table. But don’t think it’s very likely 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the whole thing is so so genuinely terribly sad (going through my own relationship problems right now, out of the blue, damn this is raw) but your last line there made me genuinely laugh so thank you so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ooooh interesting @Poppadom . I did think it was really strange she brought up fixing the table....like she wanted people to be suspicious of it.

Does anyone else think it's really weird she's on her own in her house? Especially as she comes across as baby Jade, the fact she's on her own after a heartbreak when her mum lives on her own and she could bunk with just seems so far away from the Jade we've been shown.

I cant see her going to Disney with any friends, it'll be with her sister (ugh), although i wouldnt be surprised if she never went again!

I think the whole thing is so so genuinely terribly sad (going through my own relationship problems right now, out of the blue, damn this is raw) but your last line there made me genuinely laugh so thank you so much.
Aww I’m really sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you soon 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you. ❤

I wonder how she'll afford the whole place to herself. And yeah, she's so small and alone there. I know the baby thing is an act, but she's been with somebody for so long, and her house (though her choice) is so sterile and uncozy, it must be awful and large and lonely right now for her. I don't think I could stay there even if I could afford it. Too many memories, too many future dreams that will no longer happen. Maybe I'm being extra sappy because I'm projecting but I'd have to sell up and get out.

I wonder where he's gone. His family isn't super local, is it?

Reactions: 11
Yeah his brother lives about 3 hours away. If Matt is there right now, he’ll need a new plan when the gyms reopen! Which should be like mid April I think?

Also I wonder if Jade will look into going full time at the office again once working from home ends? Because she only works 2 or 3 days, so that’s the majority of time spent home alone. It might be better for her to be out the house and busy

Just watched the answering questions about their relationship video from a year ago where Matt says that Jade is pretty much perfect and life is better when he's in the same room as her. A lot must have changed in a year but it seems very strange that he would give up a 12 year relationship which for the most part he seemed very happy in.

Reactions: 7
I personally love the idea that Matt shouted ‘I never even liked saying Bon bleeping appetio’ and then just hulked the table. But don’t think it’s very likely 😂😂
actually cried with laughter at this, can so see him doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG how did I not know they split? He was an actual creep though with that weird little baby voice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.