Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
My 11 year relationship has broken up 2 weeks ago almost. It's the fucking worst. He's all over my fb and insta and almost every single friend we have is a mutual. I couldn't stand to delete his photos. To me, in my stupid ridiculous pathetic heart, we might still work it out. And eleven years is so long to throw away. And we weren't even married. I can't BEGIN to imagine what she's going through - it's hard enough with mutual friends, let alone with the whole internet watching.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

cobette

VIP Member
Matt isn't a love rat in a soap. To say that he has 'wasted' 12 years of Jade's life as though he did it on purpose is a bit of a stretch for me. Perhaps he has been struggling with his sexuality for a long time but even if he has I doubt he consciously used Jade as a beard all this time.

Break ups happen. Jade, until recently was very happy so arguably her time hasn't been wasted. She has a lovely house, two pets she adores, they had a nice lifestyle and hopefully in time she will be able to look back on the good times they had together without it hurting so much.

Jade is heartbroken, that is clear to see and I think she is SO brave for sharing anything at all publicly. But Matt will be hurting too, he has left his home and his pets and that is not easy to do, just because he isn't sharing anything publicly doesn't make him a villain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ot55

VIP Member
I’m really intrigued by #tablegate now 😂

I’ve just done some investigating. In November, when discussing their kitchen updates, Jade says they want to get a new table.

In the last vlog they did together from January 9th, you can see the table in the background and it looks fine. So two weeks before the break up, the table was in good condition
95EF4F01-F4E8-4C05-90E3-41CE08487460.png

So it does make you think, if they wanted to get a new table anyway and it broke before the split happened, and Matt was still pretending everything was fine, they’d just accept the loss and buy a new one like planned.

Buttttt if it got damaged during the break up or was an accident (that caused a row) that happened right before the break up, it’s then down to Jade what to do with it, as Matt has cleared off. She might be acting more careful with money at the moment and so, has opted to get it repaired rather than buying a new one 🤔

I think that’s a really good theory @Poppadom! His last Wednesday workout was the 20th jan and they disappeared around the 24th. He could’ve damaged the table trying to move it, Jade got really annoyed and it was the last straw and confirmation he wanted to go

I personally love the idea that Matt shouted ‘I never even liked saying Bon fucking appetio’ and then just hulked the table. But don’t think it’s very likely 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Shinythings

VIP Member
This contacting all her affiliates and collabs feels icky to me and I kind of feel people are doing it more to get at Jade rather than the actual issue, it's just a convenient way to do it. Reminds of when people try to track down employers to get people fired.

I've said before that those posts are completely unacceptable, without a doubt. I just think people need to hold her accountable rather doing it by trying to get companies to drop her. I'd rather people be given the oppurtunity to address things head on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ECH

VIP Member
I know that a faggot is like a meatball but some of this chat really feels like they're giggling over calling each other a slur under the guise of it being a joke about meatballs

• Sad
Reactions: 26

ot55

VIP Member
Omg she mentions the self-timer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Dead 😂😂😂 at least that’s one of our many questions answered!!

And regarding mech, I swear I’ve never seen someone take so long. The worst part is, you know it’s going to be super basic lol and won’t reflect the time it’s taken

Merch sneak preview 😉
A208EFC2-F602-4B40-8317-EE06FEC5A1AA.jpeg

4E554899-B73D-41AC-85B4-A77D4D5B93B3.jpeg

9E8A6F8A-D051-46A6-BE1E-DAA53F0CD8CA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

ot55

VIP Member
Guys I found this on Facebook. That’s Matt right? It’s from April 8th
At least he looks happy. Although I suppose you’re not gonna do a public workout in tears 😅
BD5FC80F-71E3-4625-A354-386AC883D4EC.jpeg
5CB1D95E-1EE7-457B-A0DF-8E9D9B2ED052.png

Editing because I wrote pubic not public 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

krillernew

VIP Member
If Brogan is such good friends with her, maybe she shouldn't be going on about specifically walking round Disney with Benji, her boyf. Seems completely insensitive.
I agree that brogan is usually horrible and insensitive but she can't stop posting photos of disney/benji just because Jade is going through something, brogan's brand is all about Disney. The world doesn't revolve around Jade

• Heart

ot55

VIP Member
Has Jade ever lived alone? I know they got together pretty young, so it’s not abnormal for her to have moved from living with family to living with Matt.
I don’t think she’s ever lived alone. She lived with family and then I think Matt moved in with her family? Then they rented a flat together before buying their house
Does nobody else think Matt is gay, he’s done a Schofield and married a woman thinking he will force himself to be happy with her, then he realised he couldn’t, by the end of the year he will have a boyfriend.
That reminds me of this screenshot from her first thread 😬😂
3A24C041-3CC0-4B01-BE10-27721D766108.png

• Haha
  • Wow

AliceM20

Let's be perfectly clear, they're using the word "faggot" as an insult between each other in a public forum... They're fully aware that the word has historically been used to denigrate gay men, as it's still unfortunately used all too frequently.

So if you're happy to use it as an insult with a friend, being fully aware of its meaning you think that meaning is bad... This is going to blow up in her face, some people will see this and not leave it to the confines of Tattle, but will mention it in comments/ tweets which will negatively effect her ability to do further adwork

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
how can these fans not see that commenting “I hope you get back together” is wildly inappropriate ?? the youtube community man , full of nutters

Reactions: 23

disneys

VIP Member
The more I learn about Jade the more I dislike her , Matt I’m sorry for calling you a piece of shit .. you might’ve been on to something

@ot55 is my favourite tattler right now by the way , total legend 👏🏻

• Heart

Poppadom

I enjoy watching jade and matts vlogs but I did always think surely they can’t possibly enjoy spending every Saturday night curled up with a book, cup of tea and maybe, if matts lucky, a Disney film lol.

I’m not applying you need to have alcohol to have fun (although I do 😅) but I always wondered if Matt just wanted to crack open a beer and put on a quentin tarantino film and fart. But Jade wouldn’t let him because it didn’t fit her image of the perfect husband.

Not saying jade deserved what she got, my heart breaks for her still but just trying to make sense of this breakup and it does look like we could all be on to something here.

ot55

VIP Member
Omg just seen that the Twitter guy commented on her latest video too 😂😂

DAA674A2-79E8-408F-ACEC-5C42C01A8F7C.jpeg

25E4CAAC-C09D-4028-BC35-35CE077F1D03.jpeg

I’m not sure what’s respectable about accusing Matt of cheating and then flexing about your happy marriage 😂😂 and I don’t think she’ll be in any hurry to go back to Florida if this guy is waiting for her there 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

whatamidoingherebye

I will say... if it comes out that Matt is gay, Jade better tell her followers not to leave homophobic comments on his socials or hers for that matter. We can all joke and speculate on here but to leave comments on her video or on his Instagram calling him a fairy is wrong.
I highly doubt the man married her thinking “I’m going to ruin this poor woman’s life, and hide this huge secret.”

• Heart

ot55

VIP Member
Yeah it was barely even a night routine. She cooked fajitas, watched tv and made her bed. She’s clearly struggling with how to fill the time; she’s vlogging with nothing to vlog. If I were her management team, I would be encouraging her to steer clear of vlogs for a bit and instead do some structured videos. I think they’d be more entertaining and she would feel a lot less awkward with a clear goal in mind.

There are so many videos she could make. They’d require more effort, but provide a distraction:
  • Baking videos (like for her birthday, she could find cute cakes on Pinterest and try to recreate them)
  • Monthly favourites/tv and movie recommendations
  • Gaming. I’m talking like Sims or animal crossing. She could make it all cute and girly and it’ll fit her aesthetic. It would also be a good distraction
  • She’s mentioned before she’s semi psychic and has lots of stories. It would be interesting to hear more of those
  • Trying tiktok food hacks
  • Trying raved about tiktok beauty products
  • An updated make up collection
  • Spring/summer outfit ideas
  • Trying out different crafts. Since she loves candles so much, she could try and make her own
  • Disneybounding ideas from her wardrobe - even if she isn’t planning on going to the parks anytime soon, she could see what she could make and this would go down well with the Disney fans
  • Buying from small businesses haul - this could be prints, Disney related stuff, stationery, accessories etc
  • Recreating Pinterest outfits to see if they look as good in real life
  • A tutorial on how she makes her Instagram presets/edits her photos
  • Trying Pinterest/tiktok hair styles

foxyg2

Chatty Member
Yes, I half expect ot55 to book a socially-distanced personal training session with Matt just for some insight....

• Haha
  • Wow