Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will never leave him no matter how much he dips his wick anywhere else. Leaving him would be admitting that their life has never been more than a sham, also she strikes me as someone who really needs to win at any cost. He is the prize ( to her) no matter how fat she gets, how unemployable she is as long as she has him she thinks she has won especially against his more attractive ex(es) and the kiss and tell girls.
It’s a shame she didn’t take the opportunity after winning the I’m a celeb and kick his arse to the curb.

Reactions: 9
She will never leave him no matter how much he dips his wick anywhere else. Leaving him would be admitting that their life has never been more than a sham, also she strikes me as someone who really needs to win at any cost. He is the prize ( to her) no matter how fat she gets, how unemployable she is as long as she has him she thinks she has won especially against his more attractive ex(es) and the kiss and tell girls.
It’s a shame she didn’t take the opportunity after winning the I’m a celeb and kick his arse to the curb.
I reckon he will end up being the one to leave her

Reactions: 7
I think in a few years when the girls are up a bit and she can't use them as weapons he will leave her then

Reactions: 6
Just seen a one minute clip of her on Sam and Billie's podcast (which I had no idea existed 🤮) saying she was so skint after Eastenders that she had to sell her house and do loads of magazine deals just to put food on the table.
I came on to link the article. Surely she didn’t voluntarily leave Eastenders? If she did she must have thought she would just walk right into another role.

What in the body shaming is going on in this thread 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is it body shaming when she’s constantly banging on about being healthy and losing weight but never does?
I’m more concerned with the horrendous lily embarrassing singing, constant sniffing and out of control tongue. She is gross.

This is the first I have heard this ..she's probably just talking bullsh*t, wasn't she using the kid as a weapon ?? that's just as bad
I’m surprised you missed that… the press (rightly) went to town on him for it. He tells her if she ever sleeps with anyone else he’ll stab her c*** (this was at the time he is already with jossa who was pregnant), when she states he has got someone else pregnant so it’s none of his business he says he doesn’t even want ‘it’ (the baby), he then goes on to say how Teddy needs a man in his life and not just ‘your gay brother’.

this was all while Teddy was in the room. So not only is he an abusive bully but he’s also a bit of a homophobe. He is vile.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Whats with the sniffing is she using cocaine ?

His ex is stunning and not even in the public eye getting free this and that beauty treatments , its obvious to see he went with plain old Jackie because of the EastEnders short lived fame

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her story this morning saying they aren’t going to Spain to shoot he collection because of the weather.. Hasn’t she been very vocal about not taking the vaccine?? Surely that’s more the reason they can’t go to Spain and not the weather as she won’t be let in unvaccinated??!!

Reactions: 3
She defo won't get in Spain ( canaries included) with no vaccine , they will have to go elsewhere

Reactions: 2
Her story this morning saying they aren’t going to Spain to shoot he collection because of the weather.. Hasn’t she been very vocal about not taking the vaccine?? Surely that’s more the reason they can’t go to Spain and not the weather as she won’t be let in unvaccinated??!!
Think it was more him than her wasn’t it? He went into a rant about never taking the vaccine on a live which is still saves on his ig. He actually makes me want to vom. I imagine she realised without the vaccine her little ITS trips wouldn’t happen.

Attachments

Well they wont get into Australia , USA or Spain , but there is plenty other countries to go to I suppose lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.