Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea hate to back him but he came across very well, if you take away him threatening to stab his ex part of his life 😬
This is the first I have heard this ..she's probably just talking bullsh*t, wasn't she using the kid as a weapon ?? that's just as bad

Reactions: 1
Yes it’s very clearly him. He acknowledged it and apologised publicly for it so admitted it’s him.

Reactions: 4
Just seen a one minute clip of her on Sam and Billie's podcast (which I had no idea existed 🤮) saying she was so skint after Eastenders that she had to sell her house and do loads of magazine deals just to put food on the table.

• Wow
Just seen a one minute clip of her on Sam and Billie's podcast (which I had no idea existed 🤮) saying she was so skint after Eastenders that she had to sell her house and do loads of magazine deals just to put food on the table.
I don’t understand why she left Eastenders. Big mistake.

And what did Dan do to bring in any money? He’s a lazy sod. All he does is go to the gym and shag other women.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she left Eastenders. Big mistake.

And what did Dan do to bring in any money? He’s a lazy sod. All he does is go to the gym and shag other women.
Agreed. It's madness that people are on a soap for years and don't bother to put away money for when it all eventually ends. Leaving was a huge mistake unless the EE bosses made the decision for her. Embarrassing that selling your car crash of a relationship pays your bills. Although that could be said for most magazine cover 'stars' I guess.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she went on and said she lost her home cos she couldn’t work as on maternity leave, what kind of a man lets this happen? He literally just partied and shagged his way through them years but I guess it makes sense her staying with him now, with him going in big brother and getting the few, if she was struggling financially. Money is all that matters to these people isn’t it?

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she went on and said she lost her home cos she couldn’t work as on maternity leave, what kind of a man lets this happen? He literally just partied and shagged his way through them years but I guess it makes sense her staying with him now, with him going in big brother and getting the few, if she was struggling financially. Money is all that matters to these people isn’t it?
I wonder if he would have let that happen if it was Meghan and Teddy. He's made no secret that Teddy is his No.1 and that infamous recording of him not letting Meghan move on was made when he was with Jac. Whereas Ella is just a kid he got lumbered with in order to cash in on the Eastenders lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he would have let that happen if it was Meghan and Teddy. He's made no secret that Teddy is his No.1 and that infamous recording of him not letting Meghan move on was made when he was with Jac. Whereas Ella is just a kid he got lumbered with in order to cash in on the Eastenders lifestyle.
He stated himself Ella was a mistake and Jacqueline wasn't anything serious.

Reactions: 3
Jacjossa wins the award for the cringiest Instagram stories there ever was. I am embarrassed for her. Aren't you embarrassed girl?
Dan's cock must shrivel up when he sees them 😅

• Haha
Jacjossa wins the award for the cringiest Instagram stories there ever was. I am embarrassed for her. Aren't you embarrassed girl?
Dan's cock must shrivel up when he sees them 😅
I reckon it’s already shrivelled up with other things tbh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.