Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😮
Jacqueline must be so conflicted - half hoping it is true for the publicity, half dreading it because of the Strictly Curse.
I think it would be so tough for her, him dancing with another woman alone for hours at a time. I couldn’t do it if my husband was a serial cheat

Reactions: 17
Well that's the marriage well and truly bollo**s then, even if he was as good as gold 😇 the papers love a story and are forever snapping the dance couples 'together' even when they are innocently just having lunch. Jac will be driven mad. Then again I can't see him behaving 🤦‍♀️ we was just dancing and next thing I know I'd slipped it in and that Craig only gave me a 4!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was the Producer, I'd partner him with a bloke. They seem to want to champion same sex pairings so it could be a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was the Producer, I'd partner him with a bloke. They seem to want to champion same sex pairings so it could be a winner.
That’s a really good idea. Not least because as much as they both irritate me, it’d be horrible the kids sending him and the professional good luck etc if we are all 99% sure he’s shagging her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They definitely wouldn't do that because they'd want people watching to see if the chemistry between him and his partner was getting stronger and all the gossip in the papers and stuff!

• Angry
Lol I bet the producers of Strictly Come Prancing would love to get him on it, knowing full well he would be all flirty and inappropriate with his dance partner, which would lead to lots of tabloid articles about the show/his marriage etc. Basically free publicity for them.

Lol I bet the producers of Strictly Come Prancing would love to get him on it, knowing full well he would be all flirty and inappropriate with his dance partner, which would lead to lots of tabloid articles about the show/his marriage etc. Basically free publicity for them.
I'm here for it tbh

Reactions: 4
How many times do we think Jacqueline would turn up to watch them training?
And be sitting in the front row of the shows (if audiences are allowed back).
It would get worse as well if he was to go on the Strictly tour afterwards. All those hotels.

I'd like to see Peter Crouch on Strictly - that would be hilarious with his height.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What she needs to do is LEAVE knuckle head Dan...he's dragging her down..ffs

What she needs to do is LEAVE knuckle head Dan...he's dragging her down..ffs
I know that Dan is an utter scumbag but Jac also needs to take some responsibility for what she has become. Her attitude on social media and love of the z lister lifestyle is also dragging her down. I think she would struggle to get serious work regardless of whether she was with Dan or not. The way that she fawned over Caitlyn Jenner in the jungle and wet herself over anything Kardashian was cringeworthy and not the actions of a serious actress.

Reactions: 15
I know that Dan is an utter scumbag but Jac also needs to take some responsibility for what she has become. Her attitude on social media and love of the z lister lifestyle is also dragging her down. I think she would struggle to get serious work regardless of whether she was with Dan or not. The way that she fawned over Caitlyn Jenner in the jungle and wet herself over anything Kardashian was cringeworthy and not the actions of a serious actress.
Completely agree!
People forget she has allowed all this.

‘You can only be treated how you allow yourself to be treated’ ( as my mum used to say)
Jacqueline has a decent voice she played Lauren in EastEnders,she won ‘ I’m a celeb’
I don’t see any major doors that have opened since!
She no more than an influencer now!( a poor one at that)

She could take charge of her own life, she has made the choice not to!

Dan may be a prick but, she’s the bigger prick for enabling all this!

Reactions: 11
I feel she has ruined her credibility as an actress with her behaviour on social media and the way her personal life plays out in the press.

When you watch her bratty behaviour on stories it’s clear that she wasn’t actually doing that much acting in Eastenders. An insufferable brat, playing an insufferable brat. I’ll be shocked if she ever gets another TV role.

The stories about them being broody and wanting a new baby to go with the new house have started as predicted 🙄
Sigh

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Yawn. He will cheat on you during the next pregnancy. Then you will throw him out. Take him back. OK Mag cover WE ARE STRONGER THAN EVER, NEW BABY BROUGHT US CLOSER". Move house again. A couple of make or break holidays. He cheats again. And the cycle continues. Hashtag: door mat for life. 🚪

Reactions: 12
Completely agree!
People forget she has allowed all this.

‘You can only be treated how you allow yourself to be treated’ ( as my mum used to say)
Jacqueline has a decent voice she played Lauren in EastEnders,she won ‘ I’m a celeb’
I don’t see any major doors that have opened since!
She no more than an influencer now!( a poor one at that)

She could take charge of her own life, she has made the choice not to!

Dan may be a prick but, she’s the bigger prick for enabling all this!
She didn't wait long enough for a post EE part to come her way unlike Michelle Wright. She'll never find her way back as she is too unreliable.

The stories about them being broody and wanting a new baby to go with the new house have started as predicted 🙄
Sigh
Is she a battery hen or a woman with a choice? Difficult to decide.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.