Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the tacky jackie pyjamas! They are awful and the whole family photo shoot was cringe. Dan only had eyes for himself clearly. He makes me want to vom. Also, her kids are vile. You can tell from the videos they come across as rude little brats - Ella in particular is so bratty and attention seeking which she clearly gets from her mother. Not cute either. The way Jossa says Mia is beyond chavvy too - Miiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reactions: 11
Oh god the tacky jackie pyjamas! They are awful and the whole family photo shoot was cringe. Dan only had eyes for himself clearly. He makes me want to vom. Also, her kids are vile. You can tell from the videos they come across as rude little brats - Ella in particular is so bratty and attention seeking which she clearly gets from her mother. Not cute either. The way Jossa says Mia is beyond chavvy too - Miiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
They're ALL a horrible bunch, tbh! 🤢😡

The look of distrust right there, breaking her neck to look at his phone....did anyone else notice this or do I read too much into stuff? I think its more obvious in his story.
Urgh, she's like a cling-on, isn't she? 🤢 So needy, yet pretending she's the luckiest girl alive! 🙄 😂 The women who are in stable relationship are the lucky ones, she's just a silly little girl trapped in an adults body, and a doormat.

Reactions: 8
I agree Ella is definitely very annoying and attention seeking but ngl when I look back at videos of myself when I was younger I was a bit like that aswell and nothing makes me cringe more now; no idea why tf I was acting like that so hopefully she’ll be the same rather than becoming worse 😂 but Mia’s so sweet and actually seems quite smart I thought, when she was paying attention to the details on the pyjamas instead of just putting on anything she was given without second thought ; she’s super cute. Bless her having to grow up in that kind of fake environment, being used for show a lot of the time aswell:/

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don't want to speak bad on the kids but Ella's voice goes right through me. It's like nails on a chalkboard

Reactions: 9
I really don't want to speak bad on the kids but Ella's voice goes right through me. It's like nails on a chalkboard
Ella doesn’t speak very well either for a kid of her age. She still sounds like a baby. No surprise as neither DanIEL or tacky jackie speak well at all. Both thick as tit too and Jac loves baby talking which is tragic given her age.

I agree Ella is definitely very annoying and attention seeking but ngl when I look back at videos of myself when I was younger I was a bit like that aswell and nothing makes me cringe more now; no idea why tf I was acting like that so hopefully she’ll be the same rather than becoming worse 😂 but Mia’s so sweet and actually seems quite smart I thought, when she was paying attention to the details on the pyjamas instead of just putting on anything she was given without second thought ; she’s super cute. Bless her having to grow up in that kind of fake environment, being used for show a lot of the time aswell:/
If she is smart she will have well and truly defied logic given the limited brains of her parents!

Oh my god yes it’s so old and harsh sounding
It actually reminds me of a voice they would use in a horror film it’s real croaky and creepy

• Haha
And she pronounces words like a baby but like somebody else said Jac speaks like that too so it's hardly surprising

Reactions: 1
I've always thought this too. I wonder why Mia doesn't talk much even though she's nearly 3? She seems to say one word here and there on videos.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, by all means slag off the parents but let’s not get Personal about the kids voices and one of them doesn’t say much. My niece doesn’t say much either she’s Also three. I don’t see why either any of these points are relevant tbh.

Reactions: 15
Bloody hell, by all means slag off the parents but let’s not get Personal about the kids voices and one of them doesn’t say much. My niece doesn’t say much either she’s Also three. I don’t see why either any of these points are relevant tbh.
sorry, you're right! I was just asking out of curiosity, but definitely shouldn't be going down that route. Stick to Jac and her pyjama range!

Have you seen her latest collab with Estred shavers? She’s talking to camera promoting them whilst someone is doing the washing up in the background! Can’t imagine the brand is very happy about that, talk about unprofessional!

Reactions: 3
Daniel put a story up with the child and she's chewing gum in the most disgusting manor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Daniel put a story up with the child and she's chewing gum in the most disgusting manor.
Wtf I thought you meant the eldest one was and I was going to say my daughter is a few months older than her and no way I’d let her chew gum but then I just seen it was the youngest! Why would you give a 3 year old chewing gum!! Wtaf!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtf I thought you meant the eldest one was and I was going to say my daughter is a few months older than her and no way I’d let her chew gum but then I just seen it was the youngest! Why would you give a 3 year old chewing gum!! Wtaf!
Yes thought that myself but then thought maybe I'm too strict and everyone else let's their child have chewing gum. That was silly of me though 😂

Have you seen her latest collab with Estred shavers? She’s talking to camera promoting them whilst someone is doing the washing up in the background! Can’t imagine the brand is very happy about that, talk about unprofessional!
Had to laugh that she said the wrong hashtag for the spotlight oral care ad and even said "I nearly said that wrong". Yes you still did 🤦‍♀️

Her talking to the camera on Insta stories like she's talking to her mates is beyond cringe!!! It's just too much! She needs to invest in a journal.

Reactions: 3
The look of distrust right there, breaking her neck to look at his phone....did anyone else notice this or do I read too much into stuff? I think its more obvious in his story.
Those pjs are too tight, like a straight jacket! I like to be comfy when I’m going to bed.

Those pjs are too tight, like a straight jacket! I like to be comfy when I’m going to bed.
There's no way they'll sleep In them. Maybe the girls but not them. I don't see Daniel wearing them behind close doors. Only for insta and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.