Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd that Jac quit acting to become a naff reality type star, normally it's the other way round and the naff reality stars are desperate for a bit part in a soap😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who is he trying to convince
Why is she not wearing the hideous flamenco dress or the nasty ill-fitting red suit - both were, according to her ‘perfect for date night!’

Yeah.... funny how when she’s not being paid to wear them they are never seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she not wearing the hideous flamenco dress or the nasty ill-fitting red suit - both were, according to her ‘perfect for date night!’

Yeah.... funny how when she’s not being paid to wear them they are never seen!
Don’t be silly she doesn’t want to be seen out and about with them cheap clothes on
It’s only for us mere mortals to wear not the likes of her and other celebs

Agreed I noticed that too. Such careless behaviour to welcome an animal into the family to then disregard it because you didn’t research the breed and can’t be bothered with the training, discipline and exercise required. Typical behaviour for them though as they are an exceptionally ignorant, selfish and lazy couple. It’s amazing how stupid their followers are who lap it up and think they are amazing parents and role models 🤣🤣 should anyone question why the kids are always up late or cant talk properly or where the husky has gone its ‘Omg leave us alone!!!’ Someone needs to explain to them the way this works. You can’t make an easy living from exploiting your kids privacy and selling stories to magazines on every drama you experience in your toxic relationship but then lash out and demand privacy when people criticise you 🤦‍♀️
Training, discipline & exercise for the husky? She can’t even manage that for her kids !

Reactions: 2
Odd that Jac quit acting to become a naff reality type star, normally it's the other way round and the naff reality stars are desperate for a bit part in a soap😂😂
She's just plain lazy as there's less work involved in being a z-lister and more quick money to be made. 🙄 EE was probably good, regular money which would help towards securing her future, but she'd be still waiting for another acting role if she hadn't have done these things because decent actors struggle for work, and she's below average, IMO.

Reactions: 2
She's just plain lazy as there's less work involved in being a z-lister and more quick money to be made. 🙄 EE was probably good, regular money which would help towards securing her future, but she'd be still waiting for another acting role if she hadn't have done these things because decent actors struggle for work, and she's below average, IMO.
I don’t even think she was a good actress
Just my opinion
Think she was crap too be completely honest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They watch a ridiculous amount of TV anyway but now with that bedroom monstrosity... the kids must have square eyes!

Reactions: 5
They watch a ridiculous amount of TV anyway but now with that bedroom monstrosity... the kids must have square eyes!
Saw they had all three kids in their bed the other night, pretty sure it was way past 10 o clock and they had the huge TV on literally a few feet away, Jac was on her phone talking about mundane crap as per usual, Dan was on his phone probably trying to look up women, one kid had an ipad, the other was on another iphone and then the littlest one who sounds like she smokes 20 a day was guzzling juice. I mean 10/10 parenting right there. Up late yet again, watching TV and 4 other devices in bed, drinking sugary drinks, and had takeaway for tea. Sterling effort that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Saw they had all three kids in their bed the other night, pretty sure it was way past 10 o clock and they had the huge TV on literally a few feet away, Jac was on her phone talking about mundane crap as per usual, Dan was on his phone probably trying to look up women, one kid had an ipad, the other was on another iphone and then the littlest one who sounds like she smokes 20 a day was guzzling juice. I mean 10/10 parenting right there. Up late yet again, watching TV and 4 other devices in bed, drinking sugary drinks, and had takeaway for tea. Sterling effort that!
The thing is that this happens ALL the time, every day. Juice, chicken nugs, screens, screens and more screens. Yes as parents we all have those lazy days but it’s everyday practice for them. What’s their excuse? Disgusting, even worse the fact she advertises it as a role model to 2M people who probably think it’s ok cos she does it.

Reactions: 8
Oh well this is too good...

Wednesday: so she’s definitely not trying to lose weight, it’s just about being healthy. She’s going to start to eat better. She’s starting to exercise again not to lose weight, but because it’s better for the mind, mental health etc. She’s thinking she’ll start walking more. But she is definitely not trying to lose weight. She just wants to feel better in herself. I repeat, it’s not about losing weight. She is perfectly happy with her size and how many times does she like to tell us that? Quote: ‘I’ve got rolls and I don’t care!’

Saturday: she has had a shake and is talking about ‘training’.

Yep... because drinking those crap shakes are definitely about health over weight loss aren’t they jac. And training is very different to walking. What a bleeping dick. I hope her dumb fans see her for what she is and how will they react when she’s not a size 12? Her whole brand these days is about being ‘real’ (that alone makes me want to gag), how’s she going to be ‘just like other mums’ if she’s skinny?!

Also... orange. Not a great ad for iconic london, beloved brand of all knob head influencers

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I dont condone his cheating but judging her insta stories, I can see why he does. She's painful!
She lets him get away with it as well. She lets him humiliate her time and time again. She's just pathetic for it. Like get a grip woman and leave the bastard. He will keep shagging around.

He doesn't want a mumsy, grumpily dressed on wearing size 14 woman, who has had his children. He probably didn't even really want kids.

He wants a sexy, size 8, slutty lingerie wearing insta-perfect model who will be up for sex regularly and always looking "good", in terms of hair makeup etc.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.