Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTH! Why photoshop in the 1st place then, these daily fail pics makes her look fat & frumpty ! Her thighs are humongous

Reactions: 3
WTH! Why photoshop in the 1st place then, these daily fail pics makes her look fat & frumpty ! Her thighs are humongous
This is exactly the reason she photoshops! Her thighs aren’t “humongous” at all, granted they’re bigger than in her photoshopped pics but she’s like a size 14, that’s not fat, but half of this thread and thousands of people on insta are calling her out for her size and judging her, of course she feels big and wants to appear smaller! I don’t condone photoshopping and I think it’s harmful but I do totally understand why she would do it, she’s normal sized and being spoken about like shes some sort of abhorrent giant!! I think if she just wore better clothes that fitted her she wouldn’t end up papped at such unflattering angles which would help but the online comments wouldn’t stop as people still judge celebrities Negatively if they’re bigger than an 8 unfortunately.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This is exactly the reason she photoshops! Her thighs aren’t “humongous” at all, granted they’re bigger than in her photoshopped pics but she’s like a size 14, that’s not fat, but half of this thread and thousands of people on insta are calling her out for her size and judging her, of course she feels big and wants to appear smaller! I don’t condone photoshopping and I think it’s harmful but I do totally understand why she would do it, she’s normal sized and being spoken about like shes some sort of abhorrent giant!! I think if she just wore better clothes that fitted her she wouldn’t end up papped at such unflattering angles which would help but the online comments wouldn’t stop as people still judge celebrities Negatively if they’re bigger than an 8 unfortunately.
She is a bit overweight and that’s not a disaster but the pics she posts on ig are not a true reflection of herself so it’s not ok to harp on about being ok with your body when you’re living a lie and not presenting the real you.

As for being papped, you realise they would have set those photos up with the press themselves don’t you? No paps just wander around essex parks hoping to catch jossa and her smug wheel of fortune husband out and about! They want to project some sort of happy family life as her brand is based around being a mum (which is ridiculous in itself given how terrible she is at it) and I guess to prove that although he has cheated 800 times before, they are now happy, so it’s no coincidence the photos were taken and they are getting paid for this. Up to her if she chooses to wear an unflattering dress but if she doesn’t like her real body being out there for us all to see she shouldn’t share the news with the tabloids!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Like I have mentioned before I don’t have an issue with her size. I know women who are her size or bigger but look after themselves and look great. What I take issue with is she is on a very public platform and glamorises really unhealthy eating habits, lifestyle and a toxic relationship to young impressionable girls. If she wants to take constant videos of her and her kids munching on takeaways and chicken dippers and chips then dont try to hide the effect it has on your body by photoshopping it to within an inch of its life. If you eat that level of rubbish every day and do minimal exercise its highly likely you will have rolls, cellulite, muffin top 🤷🏼‍♀️ Its that simple. It sets unrealistic expectations to young girls that its totally fine to eat tonnes of crap day in day out because with a slap of fake tan and some good angles they too can look like this filtered air brushed and slim-lined version of Jac in a bikini 🙄 Again no issue with her size but the girl glamorises being unhealthy and tries to pass it off as ‘normal.’ It isn’t normal and she isn’t healthy in any way shape or form. I’m calling a spade a spade here. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I am just baffled about today’s stories. Just... I have no words. If you don’t have any useful content don’t post. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Overall she’s a beautiful girl , she should go back to EE!
Cant see Eastenders ever taking her back now

I am just baffled about today’s stories. Just... I have no words. If you don’t have any useful content don’t post. Embarrassing.
"I expect someone to throw me a party when i get to 3 million followers " who does she think she is

Reactions: 6
Her character didn’t die - she literally just walked away and ended up in New Zealand if I remember correctly. It’s Abbie - Lauren’s sister that died after they fell off the Vic roof. I stopped watching just after that - that storyline was total bollocks.

Is it only me who finds her the most irritating person in the world when she talks on her story? I also find her so not genuine. I used to like her but she is very odd.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she went on that 5 minutes of exercise and better herself rant after spending days with Charlotte and Billie being photographed . Must have knocked her confidence a little.

She needs to want to do it for herself and stop eating the crap she flaunts on her stories. Just cutting all that grease out would stop the bloating and she would look great.

Has anyone noticed that her daughter sounds like she has an American accent? It's so annoying. I know the younger one can say very few words at the moment but when she does she sounds American to me too.

I think she was saying about the 3M because she wants someone to send it to her for free. It wasn't for her family and friends at all.

Her character didn’t die - she literally just walked away and ended up in New Zealand if I remember correctly. It’s Abbie - Lauren’s sister that died after they fell off the Vic roof. I stopped watching just after that - that storyline was total bollocks.
I stopped watching after Bobby killed Lucy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it only me who finds her the most irritating person in the world when she talks on her story? I also find her so not genuine. I used to like her but she is very odd.
Her immaturity really comes through on her stories. My 16 year old sister has more maturity in her little finger than jossa.

Has anyone noticed that her daughter sounds like she has an American accent? It's so annoying. I know the younger one can say very few words at the moment but when she does she sounds American to me too.

I think she was saying about the 3M because she wants someone to send it to her for free. It wasn't for her family and friends at all.
Probably from all the TV they watch.

Reactions: 7
From her stories: ‘There’s nothing more important than family’

Tell that to your husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It’s because the only interaction they get is from American YouTubers unfortunately

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.