Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 days ago she posted she was immunocompromised and couldn't leave the house.
All immunocompromised people recieved letters saying not to leave the house for 12 weeks.
But now its ok for her to go out??
She's such a bleeping liar.
Screenshot_20200402-104615.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
6 days ago she posted she was immunocompromised and couldn't leave the house.
All immunocompromised people recieved letters saying not to leave the house for 12 weeks.
But now its ok for her to go out??
She's such a bleeping liar.
View attachment 102882
Also not only go out, but I assume now she’ll be recording a show daily with a team of people? Commuting from South End for 2+ hours into London twice a day...?

I’m only meant to social distance for 12 weeks but we’ve decided to isolate as we don’t trust everyone is taking this seriously, we don’t even go out for walks we use our garden. If any of us were immunocompromised there is no way in hell we’d ever open the front door?!!

Reactions: 14
She’s so desperate to stay relevant. And she’s already writing her memoirs? 🤦🏽‍♀️
She's so cringe. She always has to allude to some edgy scandalous past.
She's practically begging the papers to write about her.

Reactions: 18

Yel

So she's been carrying on begging for money all while she had a TV show in the works.

She wasn't poor before covid-19 and she's made a tit load of money since it.

Ghastly unscrupulous dishonest woman. Glad I stopped paying for the BBC 10 years ago. They're so right on in their bubble that this isn't a huge shock.

She'll be getting a car to pick her up just like this morning do and will get into London (do they film it at Shepards bush?) In record time as even with a harsher lockdown as all broadcasters are apparently essential.

Reactions: 30
I’m really appalled by the wording she used.

“I can say confidently this wouldn't have happened without you all and the absolute STINK you kicked up demanding I have a show.”

Just... the sheer entitlement and ego of her. Not a single ounce of humility or decency.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What's she going to complain about now she has a show? And how will she fit the show into her 4 spare hours of the day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She works a minimum of 96 hours a day, hasn’t got the time to do a YouTube channel and yet has still found time to colour code her bookcase 👀
9BC823A8-43B4-4E2C-9E85-5AF8D35801A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m really appalled by the wording she used.

“I can say confidently this wouldn't have happened without you all and the absolute STINK you kicked up demanding I have a show.”

Just... the sheer entitlement and ego of her. Not a single ounce of humility or decency.
Oh God, she’s my new favourite hate follow😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's she going to complain about now she has a show? And how will she fit the show into her 4 spare hours of the day?
1. She has to commute to London
2. The commute gives her anxiety due her being 'immunocompromised'
3. She's struggling to pay for her train fares
4. Jamie makes more money than her
5. Other cooking shows get more views than hers and its not fair as she is the 'store cupboard pioneer'.
6. Due to commuting she is struggling to make time at home for anything.
7. Other cooking shows are stealing her ideas. She invented the jackfruit and chickpea, aren't you aware??
8. Jamie is more popular than her
9. She's physically and mentally exhausted. She cares for a son, commutes, runs a house and writes recipes.
10. Please donate to paypal she's skint on the breadline.

The list could go on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She didn’t say for how long it is on for... where will it come from I wonder?

Reactions: 1
I'm actually livid. She is such a LIAR. God who can I write to about this. How do we not have any journalists that call out all these influencers bullsh*t.

Reactions: 12
@Alebandra1 sorry to hear about what your mum & sister went through, I hope they’re in a much better place now? Agreed completely, I didn’t realise how much I do it but I’ve got doubles of most things that are important to me (HP sauce 😂) and already had a stock pile of loo roll & toiletries because they’d always go first and are ££ to replace.

Also her recipes often use more food than is warranted? Like someone else has pointed out just eat hoops on toast you don’t need chick peas ruining the dish when that’d make a whole other dinner?!

Oh god, yes they are both doing great now, this was back in the 60s and 70s. They both still stockpile though, my mum had 22 tins of tomatoes in her cupboard last I looked! She lives alone now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess I have answered my own question - now she can use the time she was bitterly criticising Jamie to complain about how she now works 34 hours a day and is so tired but so hardworking and selfless and doing this for her fans

She works a minimum of 96 hours a day, hasn’t got the time to do a YouTube channel and yet has still found time to colour code her bookcase 👀
View attachment 102915
She may as well just end that with "look how clever I am"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.