Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her wife-to-be has just announced her pretty important new job - Head of News and Current Affairs for C4. Sounds like it should be well paid - I wonder if it will stop Jack begging for pennies now.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I see her wife-to-be has just announced her pretty important new job - Head of News and Current Affairs for C4. Sounds like it should be well paid - I wonder if it will stop Jack begging for pennies now.
I believe they live together. Imagine crying poverty and begging from people when your partner has such a well paid job! She really has no shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 1
Anyone else waiting for one of her followers to get food poisoning from her telling them it’s ok to eat food that is wildly out of date?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Channel 4 pays far more than the BBC and Michael Grade has previously said the salaries there are obscene Its likely she’s on over £250k. A comma Director five years ago was on double that so it could well be a lot more

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So much to unpack here. Mainly... who gives a duck what mumsnet says about your tits? She’s a bloodhound for drama.
and how would she even know what they are saying unless she reads, she is just desperate for drama

Reactions: 2
I see that due to the "incredible, and often moving" response from viewers, Jamie is continuing with the 'carry on' episodes, by filming at home with his iPhone. Someone's going to be pissed... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't seen the Jamie programme but tempted to watch it now. I did see him on the end of Southend Peir and he stopped for a photo with a fan, seemed like a good bloke!

Reactions: 4
Channel 4 pays far more than the BBC and Michael Grade has previously said the salaries there are obscene Its likely she’s on over £250k. A comma Director five years ago was on double that so it could well be a lot more
& Partner likely has private healthcare the whole family will be under, too. Not that we'll ever hear about any of that stuff as she's telling the masses to dip their finger into out of date can froth and give it a taste.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else waiting for one of her followers to get food poisoning from her telling them it’s ok to eat food that is wildly out of date?!
I know - 'give it a sniff or a nibble and if it smells/tastes ok then it's fine'! Thank goodness we have an 'expert' to give us such advice. I'll give her a 'tip' via Paypal ……….......………………………………………..what is wrong with people?

Reactions: 5
I know - 'give it a sniff or a nibble and if it smells/tastes ok then it's fine'! Thank goodness we have an 'expert' to give us such advice. I'll give her a 'tip' via Paypal ……….......………………………………………..what is wrong with people?
I haven't seen this latest nugget of advice from her, but someone should tell her that the bacteria that causes Botulism (you know, that thing that paralyses and kills you) has no taste or smell... 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I see that due to the "incredible, and often moving" response from viewers, Jamie is continuing with the 'carry on' episodes, by filming at home with his iPhone. Someone's going to be pissed... 😂
I'm watching it now. It's amazing. A dishevelled, wide-eyed man cooking veg in what is clearly his spare kitchen, talking to an iPhone. It's like he's had a breakdown and his family are helping him through it by pretending he's still famous. 10/10, would watch again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't believe how many photos she is managing to sell. Just shows you don't even need talent, just a lot of followers that you are happy to manipulate. So sad as I follow so many extremely talented photographers that don't have as many followers so don't reach as many people.

Reactions: 9
I'm watching it now. It's amazing. A dishevelled, wide-eyed man cooking veg in what is clearly his spare kitchen, talking to an iPhone. It's like he's had a breakdown and his family are helping him through it by pretending he's still famous. 10/10, would watch again.
Proper laughed at this 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You've really sold this to me 😆

Although had no idea it was on daily, I thought it was a once a week thing.

And Jack was saying how difficult it was to film and make videos without a crew 😁

Reactions: 6
I saw it yesterday and he seemed desperate, stressed and anxious, his son Buddy looked somewhat concerned!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anybody else seen this interview she did in 2018 and her views on "That Man".

To call her contrary would be an understatement!! She goes to war on everyone and everything if it doesn't suit her own ever expanding and changing agenda. The bottom line is, you have got to be the whole package if you want to succeed on TV these days. Any sign of nerves, a bad attitude or the wrong look and producers won't touch you, it's as simple as that.

Instead of sitting around writing recipes that look and taste like tit, why don't you try getting up from your desk, which is sound advice after sitting at it for 20 hours a day, and start filming your own series on you tube. The BOSH boys did it and look at where they are now? You have to be clever with what you do now adays to appeal to the public. STEP AWAY FROM THE CAN OPENER and start thinking differently.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So much to unpack here. Mainly... who gives a duck what mumsnet says about your tits? She’s a bloodhound for drama.
No way was she ever a 38E, her poor boobs. Average is your clother size +20.
She'll have been a 34 back at most.
(Take a look at booborbust if you don't agree - a lot of women wear a way bigger back size and smaller cup size than they need)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.