Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mod edit probably not a good idea to share your address, jack is just threatening as per usual.
Don’t share your address! If Jack sorry Zoe gives us the lawyer’s details I am happy to provide my address etc to the lawyer. Ditto Police.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she reply to the eloquent and intelligent squiggle who told her to sit her arse back down as she spoilt her ballot paper? Or did she pretend it never happened as per?

Ps. Vlad is telling us what’s happening to R Jackie’s career and socials right now.

42F4FBCB-FD7B-4B93-A226-5049EF636A71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooo!!! We are fast approaching our centerery thread. Our....sentientenery thread. Or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
NOOOOO! Does she actually think real falafel is made from cooked chickpeas? omg i am speechless this has ended me
Incidentally, That Man has a lovely recipe for vegan burgers made with canned chickpeas and amongst other things a fancy fresh lemon. You forget sometimes after reading so much Jack horror that appealing recipes are out there in the wild.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know if this is breaching Tattle rules or not, but this is how to get in touch with me, Jack. *Removed*. Get the duck off with your dafty comments about the police and lawyers.

mod edit probably not a good idea to share your address, jack is just threatening as per usual.
I know what are saying and thank you very Matt much but I wish someone would call her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s so embarrassing. Read literally any live blog/article and they will explain the timeline and the importance of various bits. She’s just peacocking. Just ssshhhh
ED03DC5C-8F50-459A-8D7D-F8836BBF4FC5.jpeg
CCBB107C-F0E8-4B5A-9584-2714069B333F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
View attachment 299417

I'm sorry to pick on a squiggle, normally I try not to, but ideas for flour? Or potatoes? I don't understand anything anymore.
Is it possible this is someone taking the piss? If not, it’s difficult to imagine that they are so thick that they think Jack has the answers when Google is out there and would give you much better ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Complete list of all people following Jack Monroe for American election commentary:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She’s as bad as my boyfriend who has been parroting the guardian commentary on the election at me for 48 hours now.

eta of course I am joking mr LLL but still it’s bloody annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.