Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And ours in Scotland. A bag of broth mix and a bag of mixed soup/casserole veg and Bob's your parental sibling.
You'd think she'd know about it what with Scotland being her second home or whatever the duck :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Squiggle wants ideas that are not pasta or kedgeree, Jack suggests....pasta or with rice 🥴
61EC3710-7D48-4EC7-A4A8-249AB1C1A660.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hold on

I thought when she said she was starting Jack's lockdown larder again it was this business with the shed?? Filming it putting it on ...Igtv was it? Surely shes not just tweeting people ideas which she could do anytime? What was the shed for? Was it just a nightmare I had?
That was Jack Monroe's Leftover Larder. Sadly, we are unlikely to enjoy the dubious delights of watching Jack failing to make a curry live again soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
You'd think she'd know about it what with Scotland being her second home or whatever the duck :ROFLMAO:
To be fair as her wee trip to Scotland entailed visiting Sainsburys, Five Guys and Dishoom it probably did feel like a home from home.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hold on

I thought when she said she was starting Jack's lockdown larder again it was this business with the shed?? Filming it putting it on ...Igtv was it? Surely shes not just tweeting people ideas which she could do anytime? What was the shed for? Was it just a nightmare I had?
I think she must have realised how ridiculous it was to cook in a shed with her back to the camera the entire time. Although it did spare us from witnessing much of the lingreenie with chicken abomination. Too bad she only realised how ridiculous it was after busting the window out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Grunked myself silly, just to say this:

Which of you sad little hausfraus clicked ‘yes’ on the voting question?? Have you learned nothing from dear heart Jack, or are you just being contrary?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't know much about GD except she seems like a typical guardianista luvvie and I find her a bit annoying. What's the programme about? Also this is really mean but I find her face very hard to look at.
I used to like her articles in the Guardian years ago. Can’t stand her voice. It’s nearly as annoying as Julie Birchall.
Don’t understand how she ended up reviewing food?

Reactions: 7
Hold on

the only thing she did in the deathtrap shed, after crowbarring the window out, purchasing 53 litres of wilko paint and installing a camping stove, was the lingreenie without chicken for this morning.

she then announced Camp Kitchen, filming from the shed TOMORROW! sadly, it was never mentioned again. 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
the only thing she did in the deathtrap shed, after crowbarring the window out, purchasing 53 litres of wilko paint and installing a camping stove, was the lingreenie without chicken for this morning.

she then announced Camp Kitchen, filming from the shed TOMORROW! sadly, it was never mentioned again. 😔

Au contraire mon bon ami, Kachoochoo - there is a most pressing matter for your list of outstanding issues. Within the first 8 minutes of utter nonsense when Hellmann's Marketing Department had the most horrid realisation, I must bring your attention to the circa 20 seconds from 4 minutes onwards.

Was Layla's Spider Plant ever put in water and potted on? We need to know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Au contraire mon bon ami, Kachoochoo - there is a most pressing matter for your list of outstanding issues. Within the first 8 minutes of utter nonsense when Hellmann's Marketing Department had the most horrid realisation, I must bring your attention to the circa 20 seconds from 4 minutes onwards.

it is but a personal opinion but she comes across as wasted in a lot of them Hellmans videos, this being one of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Wonder what Louisa would think about a person who takes money from people on benefits to maintain a lavish lifestyle?
She must know this is happening so clearly she’s OK with it? It would make an interesting angle on her investigative stories

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Grunked myself silly, just to say this:

Which of you sad little hausfraus clicked ‘yes’ on the voting question?? Have you learned nothing from dear heart Jack, or are you just being contrary?
But if JM really reads here she might do one small thing just to prove us all wrong....

ETA: It wasn't me! Honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I haven’t seen this before. duck ME it is woeful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fraus, just putting away my (fancy) Ocado order. Thought you might like to see a photo of my giant grapes. They remind me of some I’ve seen recently - I just can’t think where 🤔
EF357EF8-328C-4810-8D27-17CCC790FE4B.jpeg
s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.