Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS how many tweets has she posted today??? It’s like spam - relentless, tedious, unfunny, pointless spam.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's the 1st of the month (Patreon payment day) and she's down to 362 patrons! Four gone already...less tweeting, more fulfilling your bleeping obligations to your paying customers please!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve been rewatching the TV show Episodes (absolutely brilliant) recently and during one show, the central couple are preparing to move from LA back to the UK. The character Beverly starts preparing a chicken stir fry but it turns into something else as she’s trying to use up the last bits and bobs in the cupboard, including amaretti biscuits. She asks her husband Sean to try it, he pulls a face and come out with this gem

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Chilblains for the illness list!

She wants panic buying. She wants people to tweet her ‘I only have half a cucumber and a tin of spam for the next 2 days’ ‘bung it in a curry, don’t forget the tip jar...’ twit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Been 34 years since I ate chicken so I’m prepared to be corrected but I’m not sure carrots are known for their chicken substitute tasting qualities.
DAB5534B-2A8C-4238-A794-73942B8B4D44.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
View attachment 295743View attachment 295744
Your hilarious, totally true, ‘joke’ that you thought up in the queue has worked out either way, hasn’t it? The raaaage.

ETA -View attachment 295745
😡😡😡
She doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand that just by having this twitter 'conversation' about the several-item shopper in front of her at the shop, the very act of posting this non-information online, she *is* judging that person. Now it just so happens that this particular victim fellow shopper was lucky, insomuch that monroe happened to find positive 'judgements' which her own massive ego deemed good enough to abide, but it could easily have gone the other way. And she thought strongly enough that she felt compelled to post it, too, to signal her virtue in forgiving this selfish shopper. To not judge this woman would be to not even notice her in the shop, to say, who can be arsed to waste time thinking about what other people are buying in the shop? Monroe can because she judges people, everyone, and compares them unfavourably to herself at every moment of every day. Because she's a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is she gonna tag "and kosher" to everything now?! Really trying to branch out into a new Jewish audience...

My uncle lives in Golders Green 🔺️, I'll have to ask him if the postman starts stopping and sniffing euphorically as the scent of slop wafts down the street.

PS Asda Smartprice sausages are not kosher, Jack, HTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Been 34 years since I ate chicken so I’m prepared to be corrected but I’m not sure carrots are known for their chicken substitute tasting qualities. View attachment 295871
Is it wrong that I want to beat her bloody with Barbra Streisand head in a Fortnum and Mason jute bag while playing Neil Diamond's Greatest hits?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.