Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'I value myself so little that I eat this cheap rubbish tin of tomatoes' tweet has somewhat blown her cover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If she actually valued the cat, she'd be feeding stuff that was actually better quality than those wanky little tins of crap, rather than buying the tins that are bought solely to proclaim to the world that you love your cat so much, they must have miniature tins of gold.

Glares at stack of boxes containing the wee futty shites' Tetrapak dinners for the next three months.

Reactions: 19
A massive skin shedding is coming.
The Poverty persona will be sloughed off and the whole 'because you have little, it doesn't need to be tit' reptile will appear.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 13.03.40.png

As a visual reminder next time she decides to go after a celebrity/blue ticker that has wronged her in some way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I used to use 'lads' in the classroom but mainly as it was an Irish thing and everything is 'Ah Jaysus lads, wait til I tell you!'
But I got a warning.
Chaps didn't 'suit' me so I moved onto 'chums'..
You got a warning for that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe they're buying for a foodbank? Maybe they're a local business buying bits for food parcels? Why bother posting it if you're making out there's no judgement? :rolleyes:
Because she proud but not proud of them. She was quietly proud but then she wasn't and she felt like telling people but she didn't want to judge them. They maybe were being helpful then maybe they weren't.

How difficult is that to understand. She's clear as Boris ( mud)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whether she's aware of her manipulative tactics or not, Jack did it on purpose knowing it would rile up her followers, only for her to be the Dear Leader and mediator to remind people not to be judgmental and thus gives her halo a bit of a shine.

Had it been someone else on another day, say a white middle-class bloke in Waitrose buying essential brioche, then it would have been a free for all

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she was just trying to show off that she knows all the pasta names, and it backfired. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think she was just trying to show off that she knows all the pasta names, and it backfired. 🤷🏼‍♀️
As if she pays that much attention to someone else's shopping. She should have been two metres away anyway, not breathing down their bleeping neck inspecting their pasta. She's permanently glued to her phone. Probably saw someone else tweeting it so decided to pretend it happened to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The sheer, unchecked arrogance of that tweet. Its quite the achievement, being the biggest twit on Twitter.
“Main supplier”

she buys half a dozen picture frames a year. Hardly a serious commercial contract.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“Main supplier”

she buys half a dozen picture frames a year. Hardly a serious commercial contract.
I heard her 'Main Supplier' of pianos was Steinway..
She's irritating me today.

ETA... Plus something is annoying me about Kilmarnock's football pitch and I can't work it out.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she share photos of empty shelves weeks ago, trying to suggest panic buying was happening already? Now she’s saying not to judge or assume people’s reasons for buying more and it’s not panic buying...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.