Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live footage from Jack Monroes of one of the pescatarian bodybuilding cat punching mice strung out on her meds
1603914624550.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Why has she put "copyright ©" next to the 50 shades of shite name? I thought that names could not be copyrighted. Logos etc can, but it takes ages

Sorry if it's already been said.... I'm on a major Grunka Wincy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's absolutely revelling in the medication drama, isn't she. Weirdo.

P.S. can I bagsy the teething necklace as my Hallowe'en costume please?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh I see what this is! “Looked there” is the new version of the “tried that” game.

Ugh this is annoying now, if they’re not on the microwave then you obviously didn’t put them there, or you did and then YOU moved them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
@TurnedUpInTipp I’m delighted someone else is advocating the creating an account with her contradictions side by side and not replying to a single tweet, not even when she says she’s got her no win no fee solicitor on it as it’s all her bleeping own words 🤯

First up, the tweet about medication and losing it - alongside the one where she says it’s immediately locked away out of sight

Anyone else have any suggestions for top contradiction tweets? I’m not going to create it, but I feel like people need to be enlightened.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has anyone else seen the new Sara Pascoe sitcom? That character is JM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@TurnedUpInTipp I’m delighted someone else is advocating the creating an account with her contradictions side by side and not replying to a single tweet, not even when she says she’s got her no win no fee solicitor on it as it’s all her bleeping own words 🤯

First up, the tweet about medication and losing it - alongside the one where she says it’s immediately locked away out of sight

Anyone else have any suggestions for top contradiction tweets? I’m not going to create it, but I feel like people need to be enlightened.
Yes, exactly this!
Somewhere that is like 'Fesshole' on Twitter. No names. Nothing given away.
Just the contradictory tweets side by side.
The meds and the lockable med cabinet tweets side by side are a perfect start.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
so, if we're having Halloween costumes, I'm having a twofer from my court outfit

20201028_202444.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Some of the contradictions are so intricate it's difficult to explain them. Anyone who has tried explaining JM to a partner or friend knows exactly what I mean!

Off the top of my head, the working 90 hour weeks/I've caught up on years worth of sleep lately
I'm a vegan/waxing lyrical about burgers, hotdogs, eggs, cheap wet ham
Rolling contract on her rental/fixed term contract
Hulk-esque upper body strength/very very weak and fragile
Hair is falling out and patchy/very visibly thick healthy hair
I can easily afford a disabled kitten or a dog/I'm very very poor and was not expecting these bills
I afforded trips on the Caledonian sleeper/a Smeg fridge after my partner left/ I have been very very poor since my partner left
I walk with a stick and am very weak/I hit 25k steps without leaving the house
I gave the KH money to charity/I bought a sofa and went on holiday with the KH money
I am a bestselling author and very successful in my career/ I make peanuts and am still very very poor despite my career
I go to bed at 8pm every night/tweets until 3am

I could go on all day, really

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I used to find GC pretty sexy until he wrote that over-sharing article about his wanking addiction. I just can't bring myself to get aroused over someone who admitted publicly to cutting a fuckhole in his mum's sofa.
The fact this horrific revelation can be brushed under the carpet by another scary demon aspiring Insta baddie selfie is testament to Jack’s abilities. She should write soaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's with the miss havisham styled photo.

Also honestly I am astounded by she's scampering around going oh I leave lost my meds or was it my marbles.... Joking aside if indeed they are strong it is sooo irresponsible she has a child, not to mention a cat and the fantastic Mrs fox who's after her forever cooking chickens who could pick them up and it could all end very badly.
The very fact she just set them up and not in even on a secure place is bad.

I'm sure sb knows not to touch her meds but the animals. She needs to find them and either take them or dispose properly. It's not a funny little game it could be dangerous.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.