Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Paul H gives no flying fcuks about JM. Now she is resorting to distraction techniques... What a hollow life to lead.
If it's registered with him at all and he's nipped on to her Twitter for a look I'm sure he'll be wondering if Jack in a Skip is some sort of reboot of Sesame Street's Oscar The Grouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We really need someone from either of the utility companies mentioned to step in and say 'I literally work here and this is completely untrue'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack, why don't you take a photo of this "communal skip" on your driveway?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The lies!!! You haven’t been categorising her Cotswold and Smeg, you’ve been coveting!
Want to make it up to us?
Get on that sideboard, start posing and get that finger on the self-timer trigger.

Well, I am on it, but my neighbours just walked past and peered in as I was flat on my stomach with my ass in the air like an onlyfans special, tongue out in concentration, humming to myself. I have lost a bit of confidence now, but be rest assured, when I was up there I definitely felt something simmering.

I feel so dumb - is this the missing link? I majored in wood-based Cotswoldography, and never attended any of the soft furnishing lectures. Is her deep blue beauty of a sofa, a Cotswold Co. original? Of course it is!! Does anyone have any stills from the FB broadcast that ended in a maelstrom of emotion, if not a completed dish? I could take a guess, but feel it is important that the weight and price of each piece of the jigsaw should be as accurate as possible.

1603894905359.png
1603894930259.png
1603894959811.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack, why don't you take a photo of this "communal skip" on your driveway?
Sets up tripod, sets timer, drags chair out from kitchen, presses timer, quickly climbs onto chair and jumps into skip, dives on skip floor, sticks bottom in air. Photo taken. Helped out by SB. Photo no good, let’s try again

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fraus i’m busy and will forget, so i’m shamelessly abusing the new rules and parking my pirate ship to suggest for thread title JM #97 Get in the skip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
The more I think about it the more I think I agree with @BeautifulTrauma.
The screenshots of her lies and bullshit need to go somewhere side by side in all their two-faced searchable glory.
If it is twitter it needs to be one of those accounts that does not engage with anyone AT ALL.
As another Frau put it, 'Just state the facts, Ma'am'..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What is a communal skip?

Please don’t suggest places for me to look for my Very Important Top Of The Range SSRIs as I've already looked there. They’re not behind the Emin. Now duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think anyone has received the Thrifty Shades of Shite tit. We would have seen people posting it on Twitter.

Reactions: 32
Poor child-his only half term activity so far has been dumpster diving for Mamas special ouchy brain pills.☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Also, check out this slop with some sausages that reminded me of Brenda-someone posted it on Twitter 😂. Clearly Jack’s having an impact.
Wow, how did they manage to throw up the sausages and flaccid bacon whole? 🤮😷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.