Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I read through that reply to the person who has lost their eyebrows with my mouth LITERALLY open waiting for her to mention it. This may be a small thing in the context of the lies, fraud and taking money from people who are struggling but for some reason this is what got to me. This tweet sums Jack up in a single screenshot. Surprised she didn't offer some of her ouchy mouth recipes, oh wait that has been forgotten long ago. Fuck her, horrible horrible shitty person 🤬
I notice her mate Matt Haig doing this too. Someone will send him a lovely tweet invariably along the lines of “thank you for writing your book. Currently I’m seriously ill / have lost my job / suffering from mental illness / generally having a bad time, so I found it really helpful/enjoyed the escapism”

He’ll respond with “thanks” and completely ignore the part where they poured their heart out to him. Always rubs me the wrong way because it takes seconds to add “sorry to hear that, hope things get better soon”

At least he’s not after their benefits, I guess

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Just been chatting with my friend who is currently living in homeless accommodation. He's always sharing joyful pics of his yellow sticker food treasures

I asked him if he would ever consider making a fish finger lasagne. His response: "ugh. That's just wrong. What's wrong with a fish finger sandwich?"

Quite. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Grüße from the past, wie immer! I am currently in thread 88 where there is much talk of radios. Thought that I might be coming up to the present, but nooo still have 6 threads to grunk through. Loving your work cabal collective, you do make me laugh 🖤
These threads are much like The Labyrinth, wouldn’t you say? You keep on grunking, turning back time - but there’s no sight of goblin city (the end of the these threads).

• Haha
  • Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
Why is she talking like she's the only one who's ever lived in a crappy rented place with no decent heating? The difference being hers was short lived, she didnt grow up living it.
Now she has a choice!! She could live somewhere smaller, more affordable, with decent heating and not in a state of disrepair. Yet she chooses not to! She'd rather continue living beyond her means(allegedly) in and expensive rental in a pricey area.

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
wah wah wah i was poor for a few months so why have you all stopped paying attention to meeeeeeee me me me me me me

jack, i will not be donating money to your tip jar so please instead accept this gift of the world's tiniest violin and kindly use it to go fuck yourself you soulless demonic cunt

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Isn’t she just the biggest pain in the fucking arse on the planet. Those letters are akin to her faux black eye. Where the hell does it stop Jack? The attention seeking is through the roof at the moment, one ridiculous thing doesn’t work - try another. Seriously, fuck off and get a job you lazy mare. It’s not the responsibility of the public to pay for your sideboards, Ocado deliveries or (if you believe the latest bullshit) her bills.

Edited to say: this makes me sound like I’m against the Welfare State, absolutely not. I’m against Jack conning money out of people by pretending to be poor. Benefits are rightly there for those in need of them. The only reason she won’t claim is not because it triggers her but because she earns and has too much money and yet these absolute dimwits believe every word that comes out of her lying mouth. Mannn I’m angry tonight!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Her only contribution to MR's movement has been staying awake all night in awe at the power of her own florid and overwrought prose, which she has kindly shared and also has as a pinned tweet, driving traffic to her heavily monetised website (tip jar included).

Ker-ching!

• Haha
  • Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I’m getting mega Jack schadenfreud watching Saturday Kitchen, she’s going to be fewmin! They weirdly chose not to ask Jack to join in with the vegan chat. Sarah Pascoe is doing a much better job of talking about (vegan) food, and it’s not even her ‘literal job’! Jack’s work husband, Sir Matt of the Forearms, seems to be coping quite well without his cheeky little puppyish partner. Terrible 🤦‍♀️
JACK IS TAKING A BREAK FROM TV RIGHT NOW!

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
So her strategy for this MR disaster (for her) is to whizz through and drop a few angry tweets like she's so thoroughly angry she can't even talk about it 😂😂😂 give it a couple of days for people to stop talking about HIM. All of her work behind the scenes 😂 what, on Facetune? Give it up Jack ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Jack needs to realise that there's a difference between poor and being bad with money. :rolleyes: Once she was the former, now she's just the latter.

• Heart

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Fucks same, my time of being exceptionally hard up does not define who I am now. I am so lucky. I am still careful about splashing money on shite. I could never beg the way she does, have some fucking self respect

We went on a lovely holiday a few years ago, and as we were watching the waves crash, and being served drinks we looked at each other, and my oh said when you used to hide from the bailiffs did you ever think we would be able to do this? And my answer was no. I appreciated every moment of that holiday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57