Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I've just been reminded of her fish finger lasagne during her cartoon filter period (8th Sept 2020 - 15th Sept 2020, RIP Comic Kitchen).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

lilamay

VIP Member
This may have been addressed already...but I thought she wasn't doing her twenty pound shop because she hurt her back?

Her lying is annoying enough; even more so because she seems incapable of picking one story and sticking to it, yet her followers don't see through it! We are truly living in a crazy world.
View attachment 288061
Yes, this was her original excuse - she sent that tweet at 1:10am, Sunday 25th October. The bad back excuse was then wheeled out later that morning at 8.30am.

Oh fuck off Jack...

Untitled 7.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Jack could learn a thing or two from Marcus
View attachment 286793
Well that’s ironic. Marcus appeals against twitter bullying, particular against women, including MPs, regardless of political affiliation.
Meanwhile, Jack instigated *yet another* of her vicious Twitter pile-ons, against a female MP.
I think we all know who is the bigger and better person here.
(But they’re working together, super top secret stuff, can’t talk about it!! Right you are, Jack 🙄).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Early onset arthritis 😂 Jack you're not a child. It's being sat in a hospital waiting room whilst the elderly stare and blatantly say I was too young to be there and taking up their appointment time (like I had a choice) and I was younger than you are now. Fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more. There's fuck all wrong with you mate.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Hunger tears a hole out of the very middle of you that nothing, not even 11 billion Cotswolds pieces of huge furniture, 3 mobile phones, a Viv (RIP) dress, an Emin...can ever plug. Tip jar and Paetron are available if any of you want to try though (sad pixie face)

• Angry
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
View attachment 286780Another tweet! I was wrong earlier :) Looks like fishing for compliments to me
Jacks going through her back catalogue of poverty essays and re-tweeting them - what a hella campaigner she truly is! Kids will not starve now 🙄

What has been exceptional about Marcus is he hasn’t got political. He’s let the politicians fuck themselves. He’s kept on track with his passion to feed kids. Jack just wants to whine about the government...fucking shut up your boring tropes have been rolled out a billion times and they are boring and have done Shit!!!

• Heart

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
From the (exaggerated) stack of letters I’d bet she’s been buying up a lot of stuff on credit. 😬 if she’s in a bad financial situation she only has herself to blame. She’s had many well paying career opportunities, large lump sums and multiple income streams. she is not worthy of anyone’s charity.
She rakes in more through Patreon a month than my husband earns working 40 hours + a week on minimum wage.

• Sad
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Mention of a ‘cast iron and mango wood’ table over on Twitter. Has this appeared before in the furniture audits?

• Haha
  • Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I've woken up to an incredible barrage of posts by frauen speaking more eloquently about her grifting then I ever could. All I really can say is that she's an absolutely fucking disgrace.

Laughing about grating corned beef is one thing but I feel like this thread is the one bit of sanity in the JM internet sphere as we are calling out dangerous and immoral behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 59