Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Oh COME ON! How long has she been saving post for? That looks like about 5 years' worth. Maybe time to go paperless Jack?
She's got more bills than a family member that didn't open any bills for 6 years after her husband died!

She must have brought them with her when she moved, let that sink in, she brought them with her when she moved! or they also are bills relating to her business, in which case its no wonder she hasn't filled her tax return.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Squandaaaaa

This full moon is going to be a big one. It’s a blue moon and also falls on Halloween. This only happens a few times a century.

• Wow
  • Haha
A low income family 😂😂😂😂 she probably genuinely believes this, I bet her parents just didn’t buy her the latest mobile phone or unlimited topshop clothes like the other girls’ parents so she thought... is this poverty? 🥺🥺🥺

She had her OWN fucking bedroom whilst living in a house with 2/3 siblings, that’s minted?

• Haha

Cuileann

Chatty Member
Also: “fuck off using select pieces of my work to try to “prove” it’s possible to eat on a budget”.
SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE “£20 SHOP” IF NOT EXACTLY THIS?
Speaking of which, what’s the betting the £20 shop is now quietly dropped and never spoken of again.
Attention seeking, innit. God, she's awful.

• Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
"I don't use this word lightly"

Fuck off you pompous, patronising twat!

My god, she really is deluded enough to think her view of MR means something or is important in any way.

I was very wrong when I speculated this might be a wake up call for her.

• Heart

Chocolate girl

Babe, same. I was babysitting the neighbours' kids aged 12, hence I grew up in dire poverty (erm, no, I didn't) . I got a job in a bookshop aged 14. A few hours every Saturday, stacking shelves, tidying up, dusting, making tea for the staff, etc. I loved having my own money.
I remember having a little job when I was a teen once I forgot to pick up my wage when I finished work and when I got home my mum started crying because shed been relying on my little pay packet to buy food for tea that night, by God did I go to bed feeling like the worst person in the world that night....

I feel like I must have done living in poverty wrong tho because I'm dont get the same badly done to, woe is me type feelings that Jack seems to suffer from 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
She’s claiming she feels like she’s undergoing an autopsy (post mortem, I think you mean Jack) whilst still alive and she makes herself feel as big as possible when answering the door.

Doesn’t really align with the playful, little, pixie minx picture we saw earlier does it?
Absolutely appalling thing for Jack to say, especially given certain news headlines that were discussed in these threads recently.

I honestly didn't think she could sink lower than taking £20 of someone's winter fuel allowance, and yet here we are.

I can't bring myself to read her tweets, but am I right in gathering from posts here that she's having a complete and utter meltdown, PTSD, having an autopsy performed on her while she is alive, etc, etc and so on and so forth BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING CHILD POVERTY AND MOBILISING TO TACKLE IT?

Sorry for shouting, I just can't get my head around this cunt or her followers at all tonight.

Fuck up love. Seriously.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
She won’t correct the poor hopeless squiggles who think it’s her. She’ll say nothing and leave it implied. If anyone pulls her up for not correcting the assumption, she’ll say “I get a lot of Tweets, are you familiar with my body of work”. Lies by omission are Jack’s speciality.

• Angry
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She's taken the "too painful for me to talk about" route rather than the getting stuck in and actually helping out the charitable causes (apart from a retweet here and there). It's actually laughable that she relates herself in ANY way to 'poverty'. Jack's charity begins and ends at home ffs
If it’s too painful to talk about she’s in the wrong job then and shouldn’t be ‘writing a book on poverty’ she talks such utter shite we all know she will delete her tweets and then in future will fake that she was in amongst this just like she was Grenfell (she wasn’t)

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Also: “fuck off using select pieces of my work to try to “prove” it’s possible to eat on a budget”.
SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE “£20 SHOP” IF NOT EXACTLY THIS?
Speaking of which, what’s the betting the £20 shop is now quietly dropped and never spoken of again.
This. She’s fucked this proper hasn’t she, terrible timing Monroe; terrible!

• Haha
  • Heart

BobRob

View attachment 287070View attachment 287071View attachment 287072View attachment 287073Select few replies from her Insta. Special mention to the person who compliments her and says she's been going through chemo. Jack's reply? A whole essay about HERSELF and not so much as a hope you're doing well after the treatment, nada
Someone says they are going through chemo and not one mention of it in her reply! “Meticulous skincare”, “iPhone with portrait mode” but she can’t afford butter. Who can “nap like a cat” when they have a child at home? What about the 20 hour working days??

• Angry
  • Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Wherein her dad admits to having enough money to cover quite substantial expenses (over £130k's worth)

The family lives in a five-bedroom house, after investing £30,000 to build extra rooms when they made the decision to foster. Living in a larger property means that they now pay almost double the rate of counciltax they would have done otherwise, as well as more for heating and lighting. The family has also had to buy a seven-seater car so that they can all fit in – but of course having a bigger car costs more to insure and fill up with fuel.

“It comes out of my pocket as the foster allowance doesn’t cover it,” he says. David has done a rough calculation of how much he thinks he has spent on fostering.

“I’ve probably paid out £100,000 over the 14 years. Fostering is an expensive business and if we didn’t foster our circumstances would be very different – I would have to find a lot less money every month. I make no complaint because I volunteered for the task and have had many happy times, but I thought the cost of fostering would be met by the local authority and have found out to my cost that’s not the case. It’s like going to work and me taking the fire engine down to the petrol station and paying on my card.”
He sounds so grasping in this article, it actually makes my teeth itch. You can see where Jack gets it from.

• Haha
  • Heart