Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Absolutely appalling thing for Jack to say, especially given certain news headlines that were discussed in these threads recently.

I honestly didn't think she could sink lower than taking £20 of someone's winter fuel allowance, and yet here we are.

I can't bring myself to read her tweets, but am I right in gathering from posts here that she's having a complete and utter meltdown, PTSD, having an autopsy performed on her while she is alive, etc, etc and so on and so forth BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING CHILD POVERTY AND MOBILISING TO TACKLE IT?

Sorry for shouting, I just can't get my head around this cunt or her followers at all tonight.

Fuck up love. Seriously.
how the fuck is she twisting it to make herself the victim? I don't know how many time it has been said here, and on other places, her pretend living off a tiny budget is harmful to people who really are on a tiny budget, and she never says anything when some Jackolyte posts to thank her for showing the poor how to budget..

I can see her fucking strategy, because she uses it all the time when she misreads the room.

First, morph into Inane Jack and questions about best ever sweeties, or cats v dogs poll. Next Manic Pixie Jack causing chaos, tee hee hee, then Sad, very sad Jack with her asd, adhd, RA, ptsd and 'I used to be poor, very poor'. Finally, when she has Judged her fuck up has been forgotten, there is angry Jack bravely attacking the trolls, tories, anyone who questions her narrative etc.

Every. Fucking. Time. It is Iike she has a tick list.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Nadiya is on now. Lovely, lovely, lovely Nadiya. How natural she is... makes it laughable that Jack assumes she ought to have a show.

• Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Oh get to absolute fuck. Like she does ANYTHING behind the scenes. We know she's incapable of letting a fart out without tweeting about it, there's no way she'd be able to resist shouting from the rooftops about all the important work she was doing...if she was actually doing it.

Go back to sleep Jack, you've only been awake for 10 minutes and I'm already at my limit with you today.

• Heart
  • Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she piling up what must be old correspondence like that? No one gets piles of bills like that FFS
It’s online nowadays especially some of them you get discounts for going paperless & you’re not currently in poverty Jack you prick

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
She's such a horrible, triggering, nasty little piece of work 😡

Every single bit of her poverty was her choice. For so many people, it really isn't, and it impacts people from so many different backgrounds that might not previously have felt it. If she was truly as scarred by 'the poverty', you'd think she'd learn not to be so over indulgent with fancy homewares, clothes, shoes, phones, expensive rent etc.

• Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Peter Pan, Pinocchio...
The thing is, it isn’t funny
this is because on one hand she is tweeting that she is a broken husk of a person, and on the other she is presenting herself as a bright, ageless pixie who is carefree and playing games with us on social media.
This could be triggering to those who suffer depression (I should look like that if people who are broken husks too look like that) and body dysmorphia (as she clearly spends a lot of time worrying about her appearance, so much do to photoshop herself to that extent.)

• Heart

Buscake

Grüße from the past, wie immer! I am currently in thread 88 where there is much talk of radios. Thought that I might be coming up to the present, but nooo still have 6 threads to grunk through. Loving your work cabal collective, you do make me laugh 🖤

• Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Sentient cheap wet hams

We’ve reached the nexus of Jack Monroe’s ridiculous verbosity, Frauen and Herren.

• Haha
  • Heart

Upthisweek

From the (exaggerated) stack of letters I’d bet she’s been buying up a lot of stuff on credit. 😬 if she’s in a bad financial situation she only has herself to blame. She’s had many well paying career opportunities, large lump sums and multiple income streams. she is not worthy of anyone’s charity.
The envelope on the left and the others with a blue font are her Barclays statement. I have hundreds of these before I chose to go paperless. They're not bills. The Vanquis card one is a promo for a Vanquis card. They aren't all bills Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
How can she sleep at night knowing people are actively donating to her, a solvent person with enough money to kit her house out with overpriced rubbish and shop at Ocado every week, instead of donating it to charities that help feed children who next week probably wouldn’t have had a hot meal at all because of our government?

Shut your fucking tip jar and Twitter and get to fuck away from this. Everything you touch turns to lies, grift and shit anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Yeah, she by her own account CHOSE not to tell her family or son’s dad because she was supposedly so ashamed.

IMO whatever she felt is irrelevant if her son was suffering and going hungry and her ability to parent was being compromised. Nothing against parents genuinely struggling with poverty or mental illness but in this case she could have put his needs first and simply didn’t.

Although, of course, she’s lying!
This is one of those things she can’t spin to make herself the victim, no matter what level of mental gymnastics she performs. If the story she tells is true, then she not only hurt her son but also his relatives who would’ve been more than happy to help out. It’s messed up

Being a parent is basically an extensive exercise in learning to swallow your pride, do things you don’t want to and ask for help. Who wants to tell the bratty kid at the park to stop shoving your kid? To attempt to befriend people you have nothing in common with except that your kids like each other? To admit to the health visitor you’re really struggling, or you can’t get the kid to eat vegetables, or they’re doing something which you think reflects badly on you as a parent?

It’s just parenthood. Most parents spend a lot of time feeling ashamed, especially now we have the perfect instamummies (and their #reallife #relatable content is a photo of about five toys scattered across the floor :rolleyes: ). I don’t think admitting her alleged financial struggles would’ve been especially shameful, and even if she felt it was, better to do so and not have your kid go cold and hungry

If that situation actually happened, she was not the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 48