Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
212D1E51-BDD5-4AC2-B5B5-6131AB233C53.jpeg

What

A

Coward.

Do it all in my name, making sure my twitter handle stays in the tweets so when this is all written up I receive equal credit for doing sweet duck all.

I stupidly thought she might have actually decided this looks bad so she’d stay quiet but she can’t help herself, she’s addicted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
View attachment 285577
What

A

Coward.

Do it all in my name, making sure my twitter handle stays in the tweets so when this is all written up I recieve equal credit for doing sweet duck all.

I stupidly thought she might have actually decided this looks bad so she’d stay quiet but she can’t help herself, she’s addicted.
Starting a pile-on counts as #activism in Jackworld, regardless of how little it actually achieves (and in fact how detrimental it is to the cause that Rashford has put so much time and care into). She's pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This has just about done it for me, I just keep coming back to it.
How many I's and me's can she get into one tweet about children in poverty. It is not about her, it is not about her experiences it is not about her full stop. It is about children going without food, she should not reference herself in any of her tweets. She never experienced child poverty, never went hungry as a child, so her experiences are irrelevant.

She is so upset because she has read her own words about herself. Her centering herself in anything she tweets is just breathtaking and tone deaf to what is happening in the real world. She has locked herself away from reality for so long now, she has no idea what is going on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Is she going to blame the severe autism and adhd for all this, seeing as she rolled it out earlier?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Crying laughing that to get herself feeling any concern or empathy towards the plight of kids with empty stomachs she read HER OWN ESSAY. Not even a relevant essay: barely anybody has even mentioned batch cooking in relation to half term provision?!

Proof, if ever needed, that her entire “origin story” is a fiction. Dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 285577
What

A

Coward.

Do it all in my name, making sure my twitter handle stays in the tweets so when this is all written up I recieve equal credit for doing sweet duck all.

I was quite happy that she had stayed quiet after yesterday. I can imagine her agents constantly texting damage control, delete that. Etc
She had absolutely nothing to add the ball is rolling in its own after Marcus kicked it towards its very own fantastic goal. She's be better staying on the bench in a polite manner.

Reactions: 29
I've been away for a couple of days so on an IncyGrunk, see she's being a complete cowbag still but this did make me giggle 😂 #thread31

View attachment 285422
I'm a bit behind but isn't this same old same old? Jack is on the government food advisory panel (she's not), knew about Marcus Rashford's MBE ages in advance (she didn't), has friends (she doesn't). This woman has been handed the moon on a plate and is still pissing it away.

PS - How can you half plan summat? I am not VERY surprised.

Reactions: 47
I can’t tell you how tempting it it to reply to that tweet. It’s almost like swearing and ranting on Twitter, calling out the ruling politicians (and their families) all sorts of horrific things for the past ten years has had precisely zero affect and being kind, apolitical but determined is extremely effective - especially when you are already world class talented in a “proper job”.

As an aside, my council is chipping in to help out our area, despite my Tory MP being a ..... well...A Tory MP! Gonna comfort myself by doing a “kids lunch” shop this weekend and ensure it gets dropped off on Monday to the collection point. Will cheer me up and help kids that are in need. Try it, Jack. Instead of fake shopping on Sunday - you can always eat those frozen meals next week if you truly are skint. Or raid the Brexit stash.
Exactly! The whole point of Marcus’ campaign is that this situation is so urgent. The only meaningful action right now is to make sure that as many people that are able to help, do. JM is completely mis-reading the room here. This is bigger than party politics, it’s not the time for that.
Ironically, Marcus Rashford is someone who I actually would consider writing a letter of gratitude to, but that would almost be an insult, as it’s missing his point. So instead I’m going to donate to Fairshare, and make sure what I can donate to my local food bank is useful and needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 285584
Yes because other people have been doing stuff all day while you’ve been asleep. Stfu.
"I've got the list now"

So bleeping what?

What are you going to do? Start twitter pile ons? Howl into the void? Scream and claw at the floor? Go to Downing Street and kick them in the shins?

Cannot stand the pompous way she gets on! Wise the duck up and go back to tweeting about white chocolate mice, it's more your level.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
View attachment 285577
What

A

Coward.

She's stepping off twitter because she doesn't actually know what to say. What can she say? She's an utter tool!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.