Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you meant FAT cloves of garlic.

I also add a sprinkle of chilli flakes to this.

Reactions: 14
Christ, imagine recording yourself while you're on the phone to someone then transcribing the "really good shit you say" for posterity. What on earth. She really fancies herself something rotten doesn't she?

Reactions: 43
The garlic thing is just so tedious, it's like those dickheads who post memes about bacon the whole time. I love garlic. I don't love huge quantities of it in every dish, because it (er, rather famously) has a strong flavour, and it can easily overwhelm other ingredients. I mean, I know she's just shitposting as usual, but she is so terrible at food.

Reactions: 39

‘Welfare checks’, faux apologies for things that turn out to be stupid......she is a prize tit today.

Reactions: 42

Not sure which one is more apposite.

Reactions: 62
She's as jealous af.
At least Stacey isn't encouraging panic buying, scamming benefit claimants or sucking up to the Tory party's rhetoric about poor people's fecklessness.
Agree. I’d like to see her present the range of programmes Stacey does. She might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but she does have a good thing going at the moment.

Reactions: 33

Reactions: 15
I'm no fan of Stacey Dooley but Jack openly mocking this show whilst also being the creator of such 'hits' as DEPRESSIPES and SUPPERNANNY.......hilarious.

Reactions: 69
Aww the Be Kind crew are supporting her salty tweet. This comment looks like it's straight from a JM Tattle thread : )

Reactions: 52
They're all still on her Insta, under IGTV (though episode 5 was "lost in uploading" and had to be recreated the following day). Prepare yourself before viewing!
Oh I’ve never seen these. I don’t have instagram so don’t think there’s anyway to watch them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.