Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Da Fuq is in that mug?! 🤮🤮🤮
Why can’t she just serve a normal bowl of ready brek to SB?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry to return to the thick head of hair, but she has really fucked me off. When I was a child I used to twirl my hair into tiny knots pulling loads of it out in the process. My parents and siblings were always smacking my hands and shouting at me to stop. They had to cut out the knots and I ended up with bald patches that to this day have never grown back. The only way to stop me from doing this was to have a No1 all over, something I had until lockdown.

I thought it would be a great opportunity to grow my hair a bit whilst shielding. Guess what? My old habit has returned. I have googled it and it is not uncommon (Trichotillomania -Hair Pulling) and is often a sign of other MH issues. My hair has now got even more bald patches, so I have returned to my almost shaved head.

Her blatant lies about her hair are really getting to me. How does she think this is seen by some of her very vulnerable followers, some that really do have hair loss? I know, she couldn't give a flying duck. She only cares about herself, and how things affect her.

Jackie, I know you are reading here, you are beneath contempt with your self-centered world view. How about thinking about how your words affect others.
It was her lies about her hair that really made me question her. Before that I'd started to think something was up when she seemed to go quiet about her gender identity when she'd been so open about it before.

I'd never been a massive fan of her but I always thought she was okay and one of the "good" ones.

The hair was a giveaway though. I have very similar hair to hers and it looks the same when shaved (I've had an undercut) , no patches at all. It can look a bit thinner at the temples but that's not unusual.

It's a crappy thing to lie about and her constant need for attention concerns me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nah....still can’t work out her house. All I do know is that if she’s in Thorpe Bay and near enough to hear talk from the tennis courts then she is surrounded by £million pound houses.

Hardly on the breadline if she is renting there.

And “do what’s best for my son” indeed. Give me a break Jack you can find much cheaper places if you head out of Thorpe Bay but they don’t suit your delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Pictures of her cluttered house always set my teeth on edge. It always looks so messy and dirty 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry if it's already been posted, but wouldn't jack be ideal for this £62k job working for a food bank as inclusion and diversity? Then could stop begging and using her couple of weeks of poverty to define the rest of her life.😆

View attachment 274139
Obviously she wouldn't be capable of an executive role, but if half of what she says was true she'd be the ideal candidate.
Just imagining Jack taking on an executive position

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 274120
On insta. That’s so much sugar for SB to start the day off with, bloody hell.
Yes, it also sounds disgusting and weird. Apple juice?!

It's not exactly difficult to make simple and tasty porridge with just milk and then a blob of jam (or a little square of chocolate) when done. My fave is to make it with vanilla soya milk as a treat.

Seriously, why did she bother with this?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's posting about the porridge because it's VEGAN, did you hear that at the back? Vegan. She's proving what a committed 90% vegan she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
There’s a TikTok trend at the moment with some random backing music to make a rap to, and I desperately want to make one about JM 😂 Maybe when I’m not meant to be working I will!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Silver Linings, I appreciate you saying about Halloween names. I had no idea this was a thing. I'm a real traditionalist about All Hallows Eve. Halloween with plastic pumpkins makes me cross and sweary and roll me eyes). The idea that it's become some month long thing makes me madder than perhaps I should be. I'm not a Christian, I like the Celtic feel of remembrance of the dead. ALSO: if a child calls trick or treat, they'd better have a trick ready and don't chicken out of it!!

Silver said: "Those stupid Halloween names look extra stupid when something serious is being talked about. Imagine if the Queen died and Huw Edwards was Boo Edwards or something equally inane."

There’s a TikTok trend at the moment with some random backing music to make a rap to, and I desperately want to make one about JM 😂 Maybe when I’m not meant to be working I will!
BT, every time I see your posts, I jump - thinking Jack is back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have real issue with food on the floor. Why do people not set food stuff on the table she has a cat that digs and buries it tit that runs around after mice and rats yet she puts her food utensils on the floor, welcome to illness heaven.
I’m not convinced she eats all this stone cold slop, I am sure it’s straight to bin

Cannot believe yes I can how easy it was to find her house online due to all the info she herself has put out there. However, I am genuinely shocked no I'm not that neither house either side is currently up for sale. Is the for sale board you chopped down still lying on the ground Jack?
That was carol vorderman in the add 🙄 more cosplay, not an original thought

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I still don’t get why they eat separately , it’s not like he’s 4 and needs to eat his dinner at 6pm? It creates more work, needs more ingredients, won’t encourage him to try new foods and just sounds kinda depressing?
It's very bad modelling for him, and it's a very 1950s approach to food/feeding the menfolk.

Note I don't add any gentle words like 'it's my opinion' because it's not an opinion. Fact: it's very bad modelling for him in terms of how families share and join together, that food is somehow a trial or burden instead of fuel for brain and body AND a social cultural pleasure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's easy to make porridge with just oats, water and fruit. You can do all different kinds of toppings, and it will always look better than that.

PS why has she photographed it in a measuring jug? She's already put the toppings on top, so it would be bizarre to pour it out into bowls now (also bizarre in general, no need to measure cooked porridge). Is she planning to eat it out of the measuring jug? Or is she just gonna chuck it in the bin because it looks foul?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.