Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cool babes, you have years of receipts. What are you actually planning on doing with them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
IMG_20201013_165635.png

Love you've been tweeting constantly for days. I get this tweet is probably to placate your increasingly distressed publisher, but you are better off just coming clean now.

This is getting too big to handle. The first draft was due in 2 weeks ago. You can't still be working on brand new content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Good morning! I'm having a lovely stroll on Google maps. It's one of my favourite things to do, and in case Jack feels stalked, I have been known to spend a whole evening traipsing round Samarkand or Ouagadougou, where I have not so much as heard of a soul.

But, Cabal, why are so many of the streets in Thorpe Bay named after places in Northern Ireland? Is it because the original landowners were fond of religious strife and potato farls, or does Jack need some ethnic reassurance?
I'm with you. I LOVE google earth and streetview. I can spend hours checking out places. Places I've read or heard about. Places I've been to. I've done lots of flying around the world this year, without so much as taking a sleeper train to Edinburgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tax man is very interested in benefits in kind, they are taxable. Companies used to give old IT kit to staff till the tax man stomped his foot, now they pass it to a 3rd party who then sell back to staff as it’s less work for the companies with capex and deprecation.

Reactions: 14
We've had a lot of indirectly answering coven questions again today haven't we? I just find it unbelievable that she tweets constantly, right up until bedtime, but expects people to believe she's also writing a book in there somewhere? Then says that's the reason she's on Twitter so much? 😂 Make it make sense
All the clarifications about the Post Office 😂
Her social media addiction and need for validation is out of control. Imagine being her employer and seeing her constantly Twittering away, you'd go insane wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 274455

and mere minutes after saying she snacks on butter. i know we know it's a THEN and NOW situation, but the squiggles don't necessarily

View attachment 274456
Please tell me she wasn’t putting lard on toast or spreading it on sandwiches as a replacement....why would you sub lard for butter, just why? Was she previously cooking everything in butter? I can see how it would sub in pastry but they aren’t that interchangeable. I’d rather go without my beloved butter and buy some veg oil for cooking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just want to know which lasagne she picked up that said ‘horse spunk’ on the label in lieu of bechemel?!
[/QUOTE sorry EddieBeds I’ve messed up quoting you

The one from Iceland? Weren’t they at the epicentre of horse meat passed off as mince?
It would be economical to use as much of the horse as possible after all 🤣
No, I think it was tescos

Reactions: 6
Can someone try and find the north facing evidence please, I have tried and my search abilities are useless. I am sure there were receipts on here. It was probably either the photography in the bay window or when she was talking selfies in the garden that she mentioned it 🤨🤨
She obviously doesn't know her points of the compass any better than she knows the reason for the fat quantity of mince. Actually, she talks pure mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have just had a sudden pang of nostalgia for summer, when Tuesdays at 5pm meant the Hellmans Shed Party Extravaganza.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Now she's an excitable labrador at a picnic again while also being the worst sufferer of depression and burnout and bruising there ever was.

That tit about not being able to afford butter anymore. When? Ah yes, FOR ABOUT A YEAR IN 2012. Someone grew up with butter in their house and not just a treat at Grandma's house growing up, and it shows

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Years ago I was in the states, went out for breakfast and had pancakes for the first time. Stacked up two scoops of ice cream on top and maple syrup poured over. Spoon through ice cream and pancakes into mouth 🤢 not ice cream, butter 🤢
Excuse me, I just made a noise. Hhhhhhnnnnnngggggggghhhhhh or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bottom tweet already been deleted. Cuppa offer redacted!
View attachment 274049

Also, why does she think anyone cares her cat woke her up? It's so mundane. Just get off twitter and go back to sleep. Don't you have an important book to be writing?
She could always fit a catflap Oh, sorry I forgot, she can't, it's RENTED.

We have a microchip catflap in our house. Did I mention I OWN my house?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It annoys me that she has made breakfast and dinner today using staple ingredients not from her £20 shop (oats and rice).

But what I actually wanted to ask was why does everything she makes look like the contents of my kitchen compost caddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm with you. I LOVE google earth and streetview. I can spend hours checking out places. Places I've read or heard about. Places I've been to. I've done lots of flying around the world this year, without so much as taking a sleeper train to Edinburgh.
I spent hours wandering round bodrum this year as we couldn't go. I also love mooching round places I would like to go in the future

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.