Jack Monroe #85 Nobody cares, nobody’s interested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not following her, and I can’t keep up with these threads, but if she has lapsed and started drinking again then surely someone close to her, IRL, needs to reach out and actually support her?! Doing a bit of a chaos on Twitter is one thing. A lapse in your recovery along with concerns for mental health and well-being are quite something else.

And I mean this from a good place, not a horrid trolling place.
Yes. She's remarkably perky for someone who just fell off the wagon. You have to be in a certain mind frame (content) for this type of constant tweeting

Reactions: 32
Eating eggs at 10 at night. No wonder she can't sleep. Imagine the smell of that bedroom in the morning. Eggy farts are the vilest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Sounds like those eggs got her in the ovaries. Thrilling. Thrilling eggs. Eggs. Eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs. EGGS!
I truly admire her skill and proclivity for using a lot of nice words: creamy, rich, thrilling ... to describe a plate of something that does not sing to me in any nice, crooning Harry Connick Jr sort of way. It doesn’t sing at all. Maybe just a little hoarse whisper.
‘Please don’t photograph me, I’m not looking my best.’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The only things that get lost in my fridge are right at the back. Certainly not in the "very top door". How many doors does her fridge have?!!! Mine has a total of 1.
three?

too short, insert witticism here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah her 3 month old eggs got lost amongst her Ocado deliveries. Wondering how this slots in to her poverty narrative where every single egg counts and you don't just forget about them because they're hiding at the back of your massive Smeg fridge freezer.
I thought she had done a stocktake earlier this week too.

Why are they served on 2 different plates?
I was under the impression she had 2 eggs. How come there are 6 halves?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
649EF347-4EDC-4130-9372-BD8174C03D64.png

THIS is what they are supposed to look like not BROWN SLOP TOPPED EGGS. What is wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Sounds like those eggs got her in the ovaries. Thrilling. Thrilling eggs. Eggs. Eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs. EGGS!
I truly admire her skill and proclivity in using a lot of nice words: creamy, rich, thrilling ... to describe a plate of something that does not sing to me in any nice, crooning Harry Connick Jr sort of way. It doesn’t sing at all. Maybe just a little hoarse whisper.
‘Please don’t photograph me, I’m not looking my best.’
Would be marvellous wouldn't it, were she not describing cooking and eating possibly rancid eggs at 10pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.