Jack Monroe #85 Nobody cares, nobody’s interested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just retweeted the new scam, obviously wasn't as popular as she suggested 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But....but it had a phenomenal reaction?!

What do you mean she's making tit up to line her pockets?!

She may as well add a tier that tips her followers upside down and shakes all of the change out of their pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 33
shocker! she's discovered Andrew Neil's right wing. I do hope this doesn't delay the Big Announcement

View attachment 270718
To be fair, she's right though. He can't criticise fox news and then take a job with Fox News UK edition. As much as he's right-wing, I'd at least always credited him as being a good interviewer. Unlike Jack's approach to work, he always came across as prepared on his subject. However, now he's taken a job with mouth-of-sauron-news.org and thinks he can complain about the poor quality of news reporting in the US??

Reactions: 9
Maybe we should all visit our local supermarket at 3.30pm on a Sunday afternoon and see what yellow stickered shite we can pick up.

Most random reduced item and recipe suggestion wins the Jack Monroe Yellow Stickered Slop Award 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally OT, but in the early 90s when I was at primary school it was sooo common that students would wear eye patches for a "lazy eye", no idea if this is a thing now?
I had an op on my eye when I was 6 (1990) and had to wear a patch for a couple of days afterwards. It was like a big, blue plaster. I remember other kids having them as well but wasn't sure what for.

Reactions: 4

This way to the MBE ceremony

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OT: I've been on Tattle so much lately that I keep forgetting I'm in Spring not Autumn. I'm quite embarrassed, and I do see how it happens/ed for our illustrious Thread Muse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't dare! It's entirely possible that bad music would curdle and rot food, and turn even a good cook into a toddler spattering its slop. She must be listening to Crazy Frog feat. Enigma on her Cotswold turntable.
Or....it’s her singing 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.