Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a joke about an extending table? Congratulations on your standard of living tho
I didn't get the joke! Also, standard of living is down to my father, who grew up in extreme privation and made sure that his children would be secure. x

Reactions: 3
Haha but I hope that you are not mocking me here. I make no apologies for never having financial worries. My children, on the other hand ... Without our assistance our son would be in dire straits. I am well aware that our fortunes may change at any moment. Our daughter's PhD guarantees nothing.
I didn't get the joke! Also, standard of living is down to my father, who grew up in extreme privation and made sure that his children would be secure. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Would LYING about my circumstances make me more acceptable to you?

Would you prefer me to pretend?

Err, it was a Matrix / Black Cat / Déjà vu kind of thing. Anyway, I am off for a haircut - sorry your son didn't get into dire straits .... good band in their day.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Calm it down folks.

We all have different circumstances for different reasons.

We don't lie about it....we leave that to Jack 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Would LYING about my circumstances make me more acceptable to you?

Would you prefer me to pretend?
No. But you really needn't have mentioned it. Your 'ethnically' decorated house isn't relevant to the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Caught up and ready for tonight's full moon. Maybe Jack has been for cookery lessons today and needed measurements for her uniform. We can live in hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Has R Jackie kept off Twitter all day? After her early morning flurry of course. It's very strange indeed. She must be getting enough attention in real life. That will be a novelty for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Has R Jackie kept off Twitter all day? After her early morning flurry of course. It's very strange indeed. She must be getting enough attention in real life. That will be a novelty for her.
I saw a headline earlier that Twitter has been down today 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.