Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Jack asks about 'nurturing healthy relationships' Matt is making the exact face I pull when I'm in a meeting and I think my colleague's idea is the most moronic thing i've ever heard but I'm too polite to say anything...

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 2.53.48 pm.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just came back to say that the pitch and cadence of her voice reminds me of Anne Widdecombe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thank you all for the catch up and the bonus photos of Matt 😍 but nope absolutely not watching it on catch up, the beetroot houmous sounds vile. Just checked twitter and insta and looks like she has been ordered to zip it

Reactions: 11
I’m new here. Saw people talking about Tattle on Mumsnet and haven’t looked back. Have loved reading all these threads.

Anyway saw this on Twitter. Is it one of you? 😁
634F48A1-CC3E-4ECD-8F82-68CB46700B73.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you all for the catch up and the bonus photos of Matt 😍 but nope absolutely not watching it on catch up, the beetroot houmous sounds vile. Just checked twitter and insta and looks like she has been ordered to zip it
I'm almost starting to recent the execs at the beeb for putting a stop to her twitter rants. The bastards have ruined our entertainment!

Reactions: 12
they have literally changed everything and then became spokespeople for it.
That's just it. Usually I believe that people have the right to change their mind about things without owing anyone an explanation, but Jack positions herself as a spokesperson and profits from it.

Reactions: 9
The daily kitchen live socials didn't even bother to share a photo of the Dal today. I wonder just how bad it was considering what they do share when Jack cooks:

93852465_136359614626539_3771861195617166284_n.jpg

93721437_930352504101408_3447577592795293527_n.jpg

94066164_900754213671575_368196887572883328_n.jpg

94425712_2512563858993044_148430100840274055_n.jpg

These aren't even the ones that Jack plated up on the show, the curry looks infinitely better than the live tv version.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The daily kitchen live socials didn't even bother to share a photo of the Dal today. I wonder just how bad it was considering what they do share when Jack cooks:

View attachment 115265
View attachment 115264
View attachment 115263
View attachment 115262
These aren't even the ones that Jack plated up on the show, the curry looks infinitely better than the live tv version.
Even the small things bug me. Those grey seeds do nothing to enhance that 'hummus' dish and they look like they've just been slung on with no thought for presentation. A little whorl of toasted sesame seeds and/or chopped parsley would have looked so much prettier.

Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine anyone breaking Ramadan with that concoction she made today.
In my experience (again just my experience, I do acknowledge Your Honour that my experiences don’t talk for everyone) with the variety of Asian families I have worked with, their cooking is delicious and they don’t need help making a curry from tins from an Essex Girl.

Also those photos of the dishes she has cooked this week say it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Reactions: 5
“And yeah I’m mad, because it’s jollof rice all over again.” ;)

She drives me INSANE. As a single mum I’d like to apologise on her behalf. We all don’t behave this way. We are all not on the breadline tipping tins open with our bare hands. Some of us cook from fresh - it’s called budgeting correctly. I’ll probably regret this tattle post but duck me she does my head in!
Ps: Matt if you’re reading and free once lockdown is over? 😑🥰🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.