Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised those shoes are the ones she wore at home with the dusters on, the crazy Nikes with the bubbly sole that retail at £140+

She doesn’t really have the aesthetic to pull them off so they just look absurd...

Reactions: 12
AND HE LIKES HIS FOOD MESSY. I have a longstanding theory that men who enjoy eating and aren't worried about getting messy when doing it are WWAAAYYY more likely to be good in bed. Or whereever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am unsure why she stands up lurking when she could just sit down and look less out of place.

Reactions: 9
“Dinner at your house sounds super-fun” (*laughs like a serial killer*)

Did she just BURP?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Look how quickly Matt tucked in compared to looking nervous and defeated when Jack cooks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is so properly interesting. I wish we’d had her. ‘The whole point of this’ Love it! Not weird cakes and concoctions.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.