Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is still the story when I first became aware of JM. The first comment is pretty much spot on.

This line made me laugh 'The former 999 operator later blamed her use of language on panicking and tweeted: "Currently dealing with health stuff and heart stuff."'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
We are critiquing her work, we are paying for the BBC so we are allowed. JM is actually our employee.

That is actually really creepy. It is obviously based on Nigellas appearance. I think JM has lost the plot.
yes she IS our employee. Now make me a cup of tea witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's like those twats at uni who pretend they're working class. No you're just a bit skint, but really you're not. If your first thought with a bit of money is to Burberry, then I don't believe your narrative. Surely you'd be looking for stability. First thing I got was decent shoes, because when you're poor, you get into the false economy of cheap shoes. Then it was underwear, because it had seen better days. Buying fancy, expensive stuff (especially for spite) was so far down the list. And how the duck can you justify £5kish on jackets but not have house insurance. It's ludicrous.
She's got such a chip about not owning her house, maybe if you didn't spunk your money on shite you'd have a chance. It's not like you're on a 0 hour contract trying to save!
I am actually glad you mentioned that insurance thing. Home insurance is pretty cheap, maybe a tenner a month if you look around. Really stupid not to. It isn't like she cannot afford it and doesn't her partner own a few very expensive bikes? I call bullshit. She has insurance.

Reactions: 12
yes she IS our employee. Now make me a cup of tea witch
I would but I used the milk in the lasagna. I can offer you some oil in your tea and some fancy biscuits. I"d grate them but I have the mango and white chocolate dessert baking in the grater.
I'm not the witch you meant right? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would but I used the milk in the lasagna. I can offer you some oil in your tea and some fancy biscuits. I"d grate them but I have the mango and white chocolate dessert baking in the grater.
I'm not the witch you meant right? ;)
No I was referring to said JM in a Dolly Parton style "9 to 5" misogynistic boss type of way.

How dare they?! Don't they know she was a firefighter...(!)
So she's gone from being a fire fighter to a 999 operator?
Imagine if she received a call from THAT MAN in distress....
JO "Please help my house is on fire"
JM "Let it burn witch. Let it burn"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My Mum is making homemade fresh salmon and parsley fish cakes for tea. So I asked her the recipe and what she used. She went through them all and then said those fateful words “it said a bit of lemon as well”

My face fell. The panic started. I asked her, did you use fresh Mum? Yes, why would you use anything else BeautifulTrauma?! Because Mum, on the tv apparently people are stupid if they don’t use jif lemon in cooking.

I’m too posh for Jack. Soz. Fresh lemons only in this house.

Imagine.

Starter - overnight carrot oats
Main - grated corned beef chilli
Dessert - tinned mango and chocolate traybake.

Greg would be heaving.
Tell your mum I love her. I must admit I have one bottle of jif lemon juice but I mix it with water to spray the aphids off the roses. If I used bottled lemon in cooking my husband would lock me in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also to the foodies on this thread - what would you do with a duck ton of oranges? I don't really eat them because cba with the messy stickiness, I love orange juice tho. Am I doomed because I don't have a juicer? I have a really good hand blender but scared of just generating orange pulpy slop...

I am not a natural chef obviously. I am annoyed at my husband and part of me wants to tell him I'm cooking a recipe off 'my cooking show' (as he calls it) for dinner and give him a beef gravy granule x orange segment x defrosted chicken curry to see how it goes. But I don't agree with food as torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Jack you're such a martyr. Turning down those Hollywood big wigs and keeping it real.
Who needs a fortune in return for your authentic and courageous life story when you can simply beg your twitter followers for money via your patreon and other donations.
I'm sure working your 50 hour days writing impressive free content and side hustle of stunning photography of your delicious meals is a no brainer compared to the financial security of having your life story turned into a blockbuster movie.
duck ME HARD! I mean I knew she was a bit bleeping off the wall at times but the last few articles that have been thrown up in this thread are off the scale!!!
You need to read the kickstarter comments. That was a real eye opener for that disaster.

1587573997401.png
1587573997401.png 1587573997401.png 1587574249122.png

The bullying by Cacks followers has been going on a very long time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
We are critiquing her work, we are paying for the BBC so we are allowed. JM is actually our employee.

That is actually really creepy. It is obviously based on Nigellas appearance. I think JM has lost the plot.
I'm wondering if something has gone awry with her 'heart stuff'. The only references to 'Mrs J' recently have been snarky ones. There's no gushing about her partner, no couple selfies.

Reactions: 5
Also to the foodies on this thread - what would you do with a duck ton of oranges? I don't really eat them because cba with the messy stickiness, I love orange juice tho. Am I doomed because I don't have a juicer? I have a really good hand blender but scared of just generating orange pulpy slop...
If you're doing juice don't use a hand blender otherwise, like you say, it will be pulpy mess. Just use a lemon squeezer (I like the hand held wooden ones).

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I am not a natural chef obviously. I am annoyed at my husband and part of me wants to tell him I'm cooking a recipe off 'my cooking show' (as he calls it) for dinner and give him a beef gravy granule x orange segment x defrosted chicken curry to see how it goes. But I don't agree with food as torture.

You can blend them with water and they'll make like orange juice with pulp. You can pop through a fine sieve and get the pulp out. Cracking in a polenta cake. Use them as the citrus in a salad dressing. Nice with duck, could pop them in the broth. Also if you're a baker, they're good in a fondant. Old staple of make a marmalade. Or go retro Chicken a l'orange

Reactions: 4
If you're doing juice don't use a hand blender otherwise, like you say, it will be pulpy mess. Just use a lemon squeezer (I like the hand held wooden ones).
You can blend them with water and they'll make like orange juice with pulp. You can pop through a fine sieve and get the pulp out. Cracking in a polenta cake. Use them as the citrus in a salad dressing. Nice with duck, could pop them in the broth. Also if you're a baker, they're good in a fondant. Old staple of make a marmalade. Or go retro Chicken a l'orange
omg you guys are fab thank you so much! I've just cleaned the kitchen so will hold off creating this disaster for a few days but I will report back!! x

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if something has gone awry with her 'heart stuff'. The only references to 'Mrs J' recently have been snarky ones. There's no gushing about her partner, no couple selfies.
I thought that too. Imagine if something has gone awry, we will see it on Twitter, sooner rather than later.

Can also slice them thin and air dry them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.