Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a fashion student I spent a lot of time in very expensive shops getting inspiration (copying designs) and nobody ever ever ever said they thought I couldn't afford anything. Or that I was too fat for their clothes- which I definitely was. Rich people dress like tramps and their kids love to pretend they are rough as dogs. They would never risk offending a high end client. It's all part of her tedious story.
My husband is hilarious he goes into expensive places and asks for the price,( which I was told you never do, as you need to ask you cannot afford) and when they tell him if he cannot afford he just says the out of my price range bye. I cringe everytime but o also love the lack of fucks given. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here it is, pile of utter wank. Enjoy
Fabulously found well done! I'm assuming she's talking about the Burberry flagship, have been many times and can't fathom this happening it's SO nice in there & where it's located they must get SO many tourists coming in with absolutely no intentions of buying anyway? The way the store is merchandised actually promotes the cheaper items like keyrings, wallets, the non-leather bags and accessories at the front where they get the most traffic, it must make up a huge % of their total revenue for that store. I would say that store actually has the most diverse range of sales assistants I've seen in that area (and especially compared to European city equivs), obvs luxury retailers have cottoned onto the Asian connects but that store is genuinely diverse with lots of black brits & europeans, too. It is a huge store with some office staff above, but they'd only take you to the ££ bits if you expressed an interest really, and from a security and stock protection PoV it wouldn't make sense to have that stuff as openly accessible with the footfall they must receive!

I've been treated like a friend when I've gone in to buy little gifts, when I've gone in to get my coat repaired, when I've gone in to try something on (actually was actively encouraged to try something I'd fallen in love with but couldn't justify buying on the spot), always offered refreshments... And all of this is around my working day so I'm not glammed up like some side piece using Phil Green's AMEX to be treated this nicely, they're just nice there!

Reactions: 16
Has anyone just seen the video she's put on Instagram. She's curling her hair, wearing a push up bra and dressed like Nigella. I'd legit be scared if I was Nigella atm. She wanted a bleeping mastectomy two years ago. I honestly cannot even.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
duck me who needs enemies when you’ve got snide passive aggressive snipes like this in ur insta comments

92B184F8-44B9-4557-8EBE-CC2C1446A78A.jpeg

Awful nasty comments, where? It’s fine to be nervous and we’ve all said how much better she’s done this week, it’s having a weeks worth of TV delivered through an antiquated 2009 Amazon Kindle Fire on our license fee we questioned hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone just seen the video she's put on Instagram. She's curling her hair, wearing a push up bra and dressed like Nigella. I'd legit be scared if I was Nigella atm. She wanted a bleeping mastectomy two years ago. I honestly cannot even.
I was going to mention it. But I know some people, like me, have a hard time sleeping so refrained. Jack has no bounds to self promotion, no matter how distasteful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she decided to “sex it up” herself? Because her life seems like plenty for a film. In fact, it’s too much
They could get Julia Roberts to play the lead role - after all she would be perfect in the Burberry scene, just a few tweeks and it's identical to the one in the shop on Rodeo Drive ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's like those twats at uni who pretend they're working class. No you're just a bit skint, but really you're not. If your first thought with a bit of money is to Burberry, then I don't believe your narrative. Surely you'd be looking for stability. First thing I got was decent shoes, because when you're poor, you get into the false economy of cheap shoes. Then it was underwear, because it had seen better days. Buying fancy, expensive stuff (especially for spite) was so far down the list. And how the duck can you justify £5kish on jackets but not have house insurance. It's ludicrous.
She's got such a chip about not owning her house, maybe if you didn't spunk your money on shite you'd have a chance. It's not like you're on a 0 hour contract trying to save!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
duck me who needs enemies when you’ve got snide passive aggressive snipes like this in ur insta comments

View attachment 114687

Awful nasty comments, where? It’s fine to be nervous and we’ve all said how much better she’s done this week, it’s having a weeks worth of TV delivered through an antiquated 2009 Amazon Kindle Fire on our license fee we questioned hun 😂
We are critiquing her work, we are paying for the BBC so we are allowed. JM is actually our employee.

Single white female stuff going on here
That is actually really creepy. It is obviously based on Nigellas appearance. I think JM has lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's one of the most unnerving things I've ever seen. Her facial expressions towards the end... WTF?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is a good 'un - how she turned down Hollywood.
View attachment 114669
Oh Jack you're such a martyr. Turning down those Hollywood big wigs and keeping it real.
Who needs a fortune in return for your authentic and courageous life story when you can simply beg your twitter followers for money via your patreon and other donations.
I'm sure working your 50 hour days writing impressive free content and side hustle of stunning photography of your delicious meals is a no brainer compared to the financial security of having your life story turned into a blockbuster movie.
duck ME HARD! I mean I knew she was a bit bleeping off the wall at times but the last few articles that have been thrown up in this thread are off the scale!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was going to mention it. But I know some people, like me, have a hard time sleeping so refrained. Jack has no bounds to self promotion, no matter how distasteful.
Heading over there to watch it now. Since I bought a weighted blanket 6 weeks ago I have no trouble sleeping, after 5 years of insomnia (true story, not a Jackanory, and I don't work for a weighted blanket company :sleep:)

Reactions: 10

View attachment 114687

Oh wind your neck in and get back inside your bleeping box love and leave us tattlers to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.