Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morrisey

Problem for her just now is when you are a celeb chef (snort!) is you have to have a clear brand. If you think of Nigella or Jamie or Delia or Hugh you kinda know what food it is generally. How complicated it is, how expensive their food is, what continent the food mostly comes from.
jack - no friggin idea. What is it. There’s no good home economics as a basis for good value food. A good student cookbook will do that. It’s just random stuff.
It’s also why you won’t get on TV, regardless of any other issues.
I think I have cracked her demographic: all the poor souls who have lost their sense of taste and smell due to Covid19.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
If you were going to do a £20 shop, surely the first thing you would buy would be a whole chicken? In Asda, the price of a whole chicken is £2.84. I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to cooking, but surely you could make 3-4 really good meals from one? And for the same price as the turkey dog bone and liver? The maverick mind of Jack strikes again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

nicjd1

This is why she gets me so riled up! I do believe she has mental health issues but she talks so much bollocks it's hard to believe anything she says. Is she implying here she has chronic depression/GAD and PTSD. I have been fighting depression my whole adult life (come back and hit me in the face with the whole COVID/lockdown bollocks) and have GAD - which is shite. I have an actual unrelenting stressful job and am barely holding it together right now. I have no paid sick leave so I have to just keep going as I have bills to pay and people who depend on me. She is literally spending all her time dicking about on twitter and napping and doing fuck all. I would kill for some time to do that right now for my mental health and sanity!!! She clearly raking in the money as her purchases. TV appearances, book royalties/advance, tipjar, ads etc etc. She is in a privileged position which she should acknowledge, the pov cosplay will be the end of her as people will just stop taking her seriously. How much more mileage or articles can she get out of her brief experience with life on benefits!

And, no Jack, do not get a dog. You literally said a couple of weeks ago you were not in a position to get one and you resent your rabbit and your child. And if you can only spend £20 a week on shopping so you cannot afford a dog. My dog has been a lifesaver, granted, but I share the responsibility for looking after her and wouldn't get a puppy now

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
That’s right - she did. I remember that too.
I’ve found the tweets where Jack was talking about living on £3 per day. It was part of the Annunziata (and Barbara) pile-on (which later gifted us the unforgettable “Potatoes” 🙄).

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Flash123

VIP Member
What she is doing is actually dangerous....... it clearly shows on the Asda webpage that those stir fry packs shouldn’t be reheated Never mind her claim of it keeping for 3 days in the fridge. The risks of bagged salad/veg and food poisoning are well documented

• Wow
  • Angry

Emmapism

VIP Member
I’m starting to feel sorry for the paper clip. I think he may have finally met his match.
Can someone please please Photoshop the eyes poking out from that cat Balaclava and put it on the Microsoft paperclip. Please please please. I lack the knowledge

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Help, Fraus! I went to ASDA tonight and got a birthday cake yellow-stickered down to a quid! Any suggestions of what I can do with it?
It's a Disney princess cake in case that makes any difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jack ditch the granny undies for thermals if it is that cold. Hell even sell a side board for a Selkbag and you can survive in the arctic.

Her shopping has been ridiculous lately, this is not how genuinely poor people shop, just Jack because she really does not know what it is like. She would be far better to be honest about her budget and where she really buys the food she eats. She could use her profile to show people how to buy quality ethical products that you can stretch to 2-4 family meals. Also focus on seasonal foods, Aldi and Lidl often feature seasonal fruit and veg for example. She never takes into account supermarket deserts, rural poverty or fuel poverty either. Her so call tips are utter shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Who the fuck can’t afford fresh veg, but CAN afford two identical coats and a dog??

My dog just cost me £400 for pretty much nothing, and he’s insured! Jack. You are a lying cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
An insight into actual reality from this squiggle. Final reductions are often done pretty late - not everyone can get out to the supermarket at that time.
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 23.11.14.png

• Sad

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Again, can you imagine NigellaMom or THAT MAN telling us how they feel about the amount of kids they have or the complicated reasons behind it. Get a diary, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
For the love of god...not the burnout thing again! Didn't she make more than one 'burnout resources' thread that were "not only helping ME but also OTHERS"

Oh that's right, she deleted them all! So caring about 'others'. Only to ask the same question again weeks later for another attention cycle. Fuck off Jack, literally nobody asked for and nobody needs your poverty story book. Sort your life out and get help for the social media addiction.

• Heart
  • Haha