Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Why does she think it’s ok to (a) post a picture of herself in a Burberry scarf while claiming to be on a strict budget for food; and (b) think it’s ok to LIE about how she came across it?

I’m also taking from this her arrogance in assuming that out of all her 278,000 whatever followers, not one of the poor, ignorant plebs would recognise such a thing as a Burberry scarf. But, they did and now she’s lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Bookweevil

I'm still not over finding the Burberry scarf in the mud. Can we have proof please Jack. There is no way that you, who documents every mundane life event possible on your social media, never mentioned this before. And how did you get it looking so NEW? Here for the miraculous cleaning tips xx
Here’s the footage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Bookweevil

Aww Naya. That reminds me, remember when Jack jumped on that bandwagon and then deleted the tweets. Speaking of tweets, she’s had her Station Officer Steele hat on this afternoon and has been tweeting about fire safety tips. She is scarred from listening to someone stuck in a grain silo, which I have to confess I snort laughed at as I tried to sneakily grunk. View attachment 255052
Perhaps she can also teach us how to walk one foot in front of the other, inhaling oxygen as we go. And fucking ‘gas station’. 🙄🙄
What about an overflowing kitchen bin? Isn‘t that basically kindling for when the extension leads dangling over your hob catch fire, joined swiftly by the shitty oven you’ve got perched above head height? Before the fire lunges out towards the garden shed where you keep your gas canisters and camping stoves, all ending in a massive fireball that takes out your luxury hammock? More tips please, Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shestheman22

I’m new to these threads and I just want to say, if her ‘job’ (which she chose to do) is that unstable, why doesn’t she just get a ‘normal’ job? I read about Ray Quinn supposedly taking a job as a Hermes driver as he has no work due to lockdown. Can’t she do the same, I don’t understand why she would moan and moan about having no money when her life is in her own hands?

• Heart
  • Haha

Bugger13

VIP Member
Being a bit harsh to jack over the jewellery there. Clearly a cheeky magpie who lives in the wisteria and wears a waistcoat flew into jewellers shops and dropped sparkly things in puddles that the sunlight twinkled off and caught the eye of maverick jack who then posted numerous times on Facebook pages that she’d stumbled across a huge hoard of treasures and asked who was the rightful owner was. Obviously nobody came forward to claim them so she’s ‘taking care’ of them. Bless her tattered, old, cheap socks.

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Potato bread is not nice when it's out of date. Honestly, don't bother. Buy it fresh or make your own, it is super simple.
It goes bluemould often before it even hits it's best before date. 5+ years working in the bakery/bread dept at a supermarket here I consider myself an EXPERT. And yes she could build herself a forever home with day old tiger rolls they'd be that hard.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Welcome dear heart, love learning what the turning point for our new fraus was. The David W shitfit feels positively vanilla compared to more recent antics 😂
The Jamie Oliver debacle. The pile on she seemed to tacitly approve (imho). It was shocking, awful and utterly unwarranted. And I’m still here because she keeps on doing the same thing and to see her lies documented.

And because the Fraus are so supportive, stupendous and so gosh darn witty. Lockdown has been total shit but the camaraderie of the Fraus has been so f’ing WONDERFUL.

Can I go for a piss and a sandwich now? LOL!

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Can I just say how funny it would be if someone replied to her saying that they were in Southend at the time and happened to lose their scarf, and thank her for finding their £370 scarf and get details of how to return it to its rightful owner.

The tweet would be gone quicker than you could say salmon paste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She’s talking on twitter about her private and specific prescriptions she’s on as she recovers from burnout. Stop oversharing!!! People are replying with similar sad tales and in fairness she is stating she’s not an expert but you just can’t use a public platform in this way.

• Wow
  • Sad

Bookweevil

The bizarre thing is I think this lie has been generated purely to describe her... speaking down to a sales assistant?! Which is a mega weird flex. There aren’t rails of jackets out in all different sizes, she’d have had to ask for help to see a jacket in her size, and they don’t even have tills it’s all handheld PoS like the Apple store. Both THEN and NOW!

She is such an oddity, how is she producing wilder content in every thread and we’re in the seventies now 😂😭
Exactly. It’s a load of rubbish. In my, admittedly far less experience than JM, of visiting high-end places, customer service is a huge part of their offering and a key part of that is not making anyone who doesn’t rock up in top and tails feel shite. What would be the answer to, ‘Do you know how much this costs, Madam?’ ‘Yep, elitist motherfucker, £2,980 - now parcel it up and tuck it behind my ridiculous mouse ears....I bid you Good Day!’

• Haha
  • Heart

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
Funny how she was offered a Burberry trench coat for free but turned it down for moral reasons. What are the chances that a few years on she’d find herself a free Burberry scarf. How lovely.

• Haha
  • Wow
The thing is none of us would be chatty pattying about her accounts if she wasn’t SO utterly shameless and such a compulsive liar? There’s absolutely nothing wrong with saying fuck I’ve fucked up massively, unexpected tax bill, I’m hustling to get out of this here’s an exclusive Patreon pod / video cookalong on my £5 tier, a £20 tier sub you get a signed book, blah blah blah. No one could say diddly? It’s the constant poor fishing like oh make sure you’ve stockpiled to survive the winter 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
If she was genuinely headhunted by a huge restaurant chain to create a dish, she would have been paid quite well. God I can’t wait for her poverty lies to unravel! Also, given her media profile and lack of actual skill, I don’t believe any chain would have used her for her recipes and not for press?
I completely agree with this, a friend of mine’s sister was a home economist/cook who work in sandwich development for a high street chain, I genuinely can’t remember who. Anyway these companies have teams that do this stuff, if they were paying a celeb then they want the brand of that celeb all over their products.

I always got the impression from my mate, and watching that programme about Greggs that it’s harder than you think to develop food for chains because there can’t be any variables across stores, you need to cost items, consider transport, regional variations etc *All my fab sandwich ideas where turned down #bitter

Saint Monroe’s usual slap dash bung some chickpeas in a curry is totally at odds with the role of creating food for a chain and it is bloody insulting to people who work in this trade to suggest it is simple and she can do it.

• Heart

Bookweevil

I was in Sarfend in November last year (to see Tim Minchin at the Cliffs). I’m *sure* I just happened to lose my Burberry scarf...
I wouldn’t have seen any notices or FB posts on local pages as I don’t live there
Go on, dare me ;)
Scarfend, please...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48