Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
She’s setting herself up for another beg.

What has she actually done? I know she reels off a long list of her activism efforts, but what has she achieved?
Donated (at her followers expense) some books to food banks, but can any of these receivers say that her books have actually been helpful for them in their situation? Would it not have been better to donate money or food instead? Or actually work long term to finding a way into government to combat some of the issues that results in food poverty? Like that man has campaigned long term for better school meals and Marcus is now campaigning to help support low income families, but what has Jack done except twat about on twitter? There seem to be more articles written about her than her mission. Her projects don’t always align with the big picture... what is she actually doing to warrant being so up her own arse?

Ets - AND of she’s so passionate about poverty how could she really spunk all her money on fancy items? If she has had that much disposable income why not use it to ensure she’s comfortable in life and not terrified of being in poverty again? Or she could donate cash herself to help people?

How many tins of beans could you buy instead of a £400 hammock?
it’s like the vegan thing? Once you become vegan for ethical reasons you couldn’t go back to eating animal products, especially poor quality ones. You just couldn’t, your morals wouldn’t allow you to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
A coconut and salmon/haddock ...soup? With cheese and massacred leeks on toast? I am baffled by this combination. Just because you can buy a jar of salmon paste for 30p doesn't mean you should, she could quite easily have saved the 30p and just made it a vegetable soup, no hiding required. Furthermore why is she acting like there's a fucking tundra directly outside her door? She's apparently already bundled up like some sort of venomous Eskimo ffs, just go outside you ludicrous prune.

In the last thread @Blurp made mention of a bingo card so I made one for you all. The prize is not having to eat any mysterious slop.

View attachment 255303
I was thinking of one the other day, but you beat me to it. 😅

Here is mine:

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 9.56.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Can you imagine the sinking feeling in the Monroe household whenever Jack shouts 'dinner's ready'?

Also COCONUT MILK!!
It genuinely makes me feel sad to imagine! She was always going on about how Louisa was a crap cook but I bet she just insisted on being control of the cooking at all times

I present to you an actually appetising pasta dish by mr blurst (about to be eaten on the sofa cos it’s Saturday innit)

Attachments

• Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Problem is Jackie, you can't have been doing that good a job as millions of kids were going to go starving over the hols before MR stepped in? I'm not saying that kinda job would be easy but where are the clear proof points that she has made any sort of tangiable difference? And no, getting people to buy a copy of your book for foodbanks doesn't count. And those healthy start vouchers don't count either.

• Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
It’s funny how she’s attempting, really attempting, to create a narrative whereby Tattle is this dark and nefarious place full of evil bastards out to get her. She’s so vague too, almost as if there’s a physical element to it. But one thing she won’t do, absolutely can’t do, is name the site. you’d think that if something was as bad as she makes out the first thing you’d do is publically shame the so-called faceless trolls but she can’t, because it would point her clearly blind and gullible fans in the direction of truth. She must be shitting it, not out of some genuine fear about the opinions found here but fear that more people will see them. What an exhausting life she leads.

• Heart
  • Haha

NP

VIP Member
Twice now she’s said she’s grateful. As if he’s picking up where she left off. “But what about me? Don’t forget what I did first!”

Still waiting on her £15 lunch suggestions...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Scarletfever

VIP Member
I am sooo far behind this evening, but I honestly don't think Allegra would take too kindly to being referred to as Jack's teacher.

Anyway, I thought Jack was such a kitchen genius that when Allegra and Jack cooked at dinner parties together no-one could tell who had cooked which dish?

:unsure: :rolleyes: :poop:

• Haha
  • Wow
I think this £20 shop has tipped me over the edge. I’m infuriated about it in fact. It’s a perfect example of the bullshit cosplay poor behaviour (I hope you’re reading this Jack).
I could do a £20 shop and feed the 3 of us quite well for the week. I have tins, pasta, cereal stuff in the freezer and fridge. Just need dairy and fresh fruit. That’s not the real fucking cost though is it.
There are actual real people who will read that and think that’s a reasonable amount of money for food, it’s not.
Urgh.

• Heart

BollockSausage

They would not Not unless there was a serious risk of immediate harm.

I keep banging on about this because it is such a dangerous message to parents- seek help for your mental health and risk losing your children.
Absolutely this - it’s very important for parents to understand that seeking help for mental health does not put your children at risk of being taken away. Please seek help when you need it; you’ll be offered support, you will not be penalised.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
See a scarf and pick it up
All day long you’ll be a lying ... duck

mind you, 20 odd years ago, I was on a school trip to a farm, got some kind of bovine slurry on me, was rinsing at an outside tap when some geese came at me, the bastards.

shit, that sounds like a Jack story. 🙃

I'm not lying tho
Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Obviously I couldn't possibly comment for certain...but if we were to do the take home pay on £106k (in 2020 figures) and assuming she paid it to herself as PAYE (unlikely - her accountant will have advised her to pay most of it by dividends, but anyway, for ease of maths). That gives a take home after tax of £69k per annum, or £6k per month. I.e. in all likelihood a higher rate tax payer for that business year to March 2019.

I shall leave that hanging for people to digest...it's all there in the accounts on Companies House in the public domain.

Yes - the figures are from her micro accounts, filed publicly on Companies House - I have linked to the PDF in my first post.
6AA2B44B-1EFF-4DB2-B283-2E81FDE37107.jpeg

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
As expected she is so puffed up and full of her importance that she’s speaking on behalf of ‘Marcus’, who she had retweeted. View attachment 255474View attachment 255476
Dickhead.View attachment 255477View attachment 255480
Sorry I had to bring him back for a second round today. But jesus wept she is so full of shit, she needs toilet paper to wipe her mouth. As well as being a huge fucking narcissistic cunt.
Mr ogre just added are one of these fast food places called Mcmyfuckingarse?
AF3EA7F6-C604-4075-9F8F-FD2E552BBB3B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
1F4144DE-A88B-40F8-B841-DCA79398A2AD.jpeg

The mittens are from Asda, stand down Fraus. And honestly, the milk tray man. Why are her references always so strangely dated?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Scarletfever

VIP Member
I don't care if the pasta looks edible, it wasn't on the stock take so it's cheating / deceptive.

Red pepper, kale, soft cream cheese also not on the stock take. (ETA lentils also not on stock take. Quite a glaring omission to leave out two staples?)

I just pity the people who can't see through this bull.

The constant embellishment is exhausting.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
My body of work, I'm hooting!

The only reason she isn't named on her collaborations could be that they were rubbish, and quickly reformulated. If she's the big name she thinks she is they would have put her name all over them.

Recipe development is a science, and could never be left to a maverick who just chucks things in, sometimes this stuff can take months
I have said before, my nephew and his wife work in recipe development, they have a whole team of people in their company. It can take a year to develop a recipe, sometimes longer to perfect. Sometimes they work on a recipe for months before it is abandoned. It really is big business.

I mentioned her to my nephew a few weeks ago, and I can not tell you what his reply was, the food industry is far too small and as a husband and wife team they are easily identifiable. Needless to say, it was not complimentary.

She may or may not have been on a panel assessing their recipes as an advisor to a restaurant. She could quite honestly say she was a part of the team that produced the recipe. But it would be stretching the truth to it's absolute limits.

• Heart
  • Haha